Your god has arrived

le silly black man xD

he pulls dumb faces in every pic to try to conceal the fact that he's just plain ugly

Not exactly a model but I wouldn't say ugly.

nah hes pretty ugly bro

he just carries it well and has that rapper charisma on top of that

this

any photos of him not pulling retarded faces?

I wish he would restock the golf pride tee. Don't know if the spreadshirt knockoff's accurate

Tyler dresses like a 12 year old skater and is a monkey nigger

>monkey nigger
I've frequented Veeky Forums for about 5 or 6 years now, but I will never understand how someone can type that and not be remotely ashamed.

I just came from and I just felt really uncomfortable while reading the thread. Don't even get me started on the vitriol that's on /pol/ and /b/. I'm too much of a pussy for this fucking site.

Fucking newfags

Go black to Africa

Take all the liberal cuckold millennials with you and any Instagram thot with neon hair

GTFO

sieg is worse than a nigger

Bump shits fucked up.

The worst thing about /pol/tards is they have no idea what 4ch was like before their shitty board was created

>sieg is worse than a nigger
That's objectively impossible
>not be remotely ashamed.
Why would I be remotely ashamed of calling a nigger a nigger? Would you be ashamed if I called you white when you're white? I'll never get this stigma against calling things what they are.

I remember some nigger.trying to claim a there was a difference between a "refined black man" and a nigger.

Like a nigger in a suit isn't a nigger...I can dress like a fucking astronaut doesn't mean I'm going to space anytime soon

nigger lover detected

fuck
off
sieg

You can bitch all you want but you know undesirables aren't worth speaking to unless you can use them for something.

I can use the brown ones to paint and hang drywall. And some of their young women looking ones are easy lays.

The darkies aren't good for anything, hoodlum fucks just steal and shoot each other. I guess you can use them as marketing to appeal to other undesirables like Filipinos and sand nigs Looking to fit into America.

this black ppl vs white ppl on Veeky Forums used to be entertaining, now it just got old
You're both LAME

these still look like poses. top one is like an overly serious model, bottom one is???

how long ago are you talking?

Sieg is disgustingly fat, don't take heed with anything he says.

Aren't you some kind of fat faggot though?

seriously id hate to be the one to keep up this facade your entire life. it would be exhausting both mentally and physically. ye sure hes talented in his very own small and niche way.

Mortals.

>"donald drumpfff, hahaha amiright guys?"

The bottom one is a literal mugshot

>not liking racial slurs = drumpfff critic
Trump supporters make it too easy to be ridiculed desu

I'm sure the admins thought it would end up as a containment board originally. Unfortunately /pol/ has begun to define Veeky Forums.

He's too over the top to be legitimately racist. Good trolls know how to skirt the line of belief

I agree. I've followed him for a while, and sometimes his persona can get pretty obnoxious. For what it's worth, he's a pretty deep person when he's chill.

In terms o the most effay rapper, that easily goes to Rocky. His steez his godlike

no, he's just ugly.

Rocky has no experience, i honestly haven't gone through all his tracks but hes over hyped as shit. Money doesn't make you a man and certainly not a god.

Nothing wrong with being discriminatory towards other ethnicities.

You discriminate all of the time

Very true indeed. I have listened to most of Rocky's music, but I can only comfortably listen to a handful of songs. Even then, I get the impression that he lifts a lot of his sound from other artists.

I guess it depends on your definition of effay. It can either be intellectual and brooding, or it can be literal fashion sense. In terms of the former, no one comes close to Nas. I would definitely put someone like Kendrick on that list too. For the latter, I think Rocky or Future.

You're gonna tucker yourself out, you little tyke.