TATTOO GENERAL

TATTOO GENERAL
Step up your game, Veeky Forums
Been looking for fa tattoos (yes, they exist) and the last threads were terribly disappointing. Gimme your best.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/HNRWn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dare you to get one of this

>color tattoos

The color flower is going to be literally unrecognizable in ten years

Tattoos aren't Veeky Forums.

Haven't heard of yung lean in a long time. Did he died or is he held as a hostage by mudslims?

>ANY YEAR, ANY CENTURY, ANY MILLENNIUM.
>MUTILATING ONE'S BODY.

my nigga kevin

fuck martine

threadly reminder that comic book and movie tattoos show you are devoid of personality.

tattoo boy stole ya girl again?

anything similiar to this?

YUNG LEANDOER SHAWTY

N-no!

imgur.com/gallery/HNRWn
my collection

are those I ching hexagrams on his fingers in the second picture? That looks nice

deep xD

>If I post this in enough tattoo threads I'm sure people will listen

Why everyone so fucking shaved? I have more hair around my tatto than the lasts three tattoo threads together.

>If I post enough/in enough tattoo threads maybe I will find the peer validation necessary to stop hating myself for a moment.

russians dont give a shit

Therefore, they look like shit
Russians are one of the only masculine western cultures left so they appeal to contrarian young men compared to the absolute metrosexual cuckoldry of the rest of white modern fashion.

Only people who nail the casual "dgaf" air are the French (non sandniggers ofc).

Ay lil joker, nice ink ese.

talk me out of getting a st George's cross (red) on my middle finger or on my arm with st.George, slay the dragons again! written around it

Got into drugs, got in a car crash, the guy driving died. Went to get sober, complety changed.

hand one
y/n

isn't this Kai's friend?

the fact that you want to be talked out of it means you don't want to do it.
>Do it

are u a 19 year old girl?

do you guys think this tattoo would be bad? going to thailand soon, wanted to get it done there. location would be ribcage, not large size, and in color

>wanting to look like every art hoe

tattoos aint for me

Get it, user!

got st.barbara on my left leg.
she's the patron saint of artillery, which is where i used to serve.

How does someone become the patron saint of artillery?

just got this

Ey u like jonatan leandoer as well?

>my own work on my legs
ig: @pickandstoke

right lmfao

If you know Kai we can be friends. gang gang gang. Ya diggg?

yeah it's nick,got them off lil b's gram. just posting tat's that are worth peoples while than all this other bullshit...

her story revolves around a theme of lighting and brutal death.

Thinking about getting something like this, what do you guys think ?

I don't want to post any of my tattoos because i designed them for myself and having a bunch of Veeky Forumsggots steal my shit would ruin them

Nice projection

that's the equivalent of when a middle schooler gets bullied and locks up so he says "stop talking about yourself" or some gay shit LMAO

>human
more like elf

have fun if you ever spend a night in jail

Thanks I'd forgotten

? explain senpai pls

These are beautiful. Its a shame they're going to look like shit in 5 years.

The thing about tattoos is if you want them to stay looking semi-decent you need broad, thick lines and simple, broad colours. These are amazing but with so much shading and thin lines they just won't last long at all.

>inb4 everyone looks bad when they're old/ i want to look good now/w.e/all tattoos fade/w.e

I get that, but I'd rather have tattoos that keep for 30 years than 10.

i love how every tattoo thread has some people posting russian prison tats or tattoos with particular placements, and a bunch of sweaty fat neckbeard retards come swarming in like clockwork to talk about how they are going to get their asses beat for having them. how the fuck, brainlets, is a *RUSSIAN* *PRISONER* going to see your russian prison tattoos??? god damn.

you literally have to get a swastika on your head for anybody to give a shit. dont listen to these pea brains

my man ed is killing it

edgy 16yo-core

your choice if you want to mutilate your body

$350 for this one, i think it turned out good

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

I'm in the process of getting a godawful chest tattoo covered up with something way better. Unfortunately, the original tattoo is dark as shit, so the design for the new one had to be altered, cause the parts that would be on top of the new tattoo are too light.

Gonna look not retarded as shit though once I'm done.

i've always said i'd never copy a tattoo but goddamn this might change my mind

Getting a tattoo this morning lads, it's hopefully just gonna be a small one on my hands but might just go for a larger arm one. Does anyone know how long a hand tattoo has to heal for? I work in a deli and have a shift at 1 pm, will putting on gloves and getting it wet affect it? I know these are stupid questions but I never really thought about it with my other tattoos

fotm tattoo

>lying to people like this

I was told that wearing cotton gloves and rinsing/lotioning tattoo every two hours will make it okay, anyone know if this is true

artist?

posting random from folder

looks like lisa orth's work

i would pay big bucks for a tattoo from her but she lives far as hell away, has a ridiculous queue, and costs big money

Yeah very woodwork style. I forgot who it was from or if I just saved it from Veeky Forums. With that said I love Lisa Orth's stuff. I would definitely travel for a tattoo from her. I wonder what the cost is. You can definitely get something from someone else in the same style, but her work is just great. I really love natural stuff but most tattoos I see of landscapes are cringey, but hers are just great.

How much would a good quality linework/blackwork tat cost in LONDON?

I really want to get this

or this

those look really bad man

it'd be super dope in black and white
dunno about colour

something tells me there's a lot of regret in your future

aryan brotherhood

dumping shit from some Instagrams I follow

last one my dudes

sauce? sounds like bs

what font is this anyone know ????

no pubic bone, fucking great. how could you fuck up basic anatomy like that