Long Hair Thread

>How the fuck do you make it look acceptable while it's growing out?
>Is it only Veeky Forums on tall people?
(pic related is goal, I have a similar face, albeit a very different mouth shape and no incredible chin scar)

Just make it go back, slick it or blow-dry it.

That pic looks like shit OP, men should never braid their hair

watch out dude that talk'll get ya stabbed in the head

Varg can afford it because he's a rockstar that burned churches and murdered a man, no one would mistake him for a little girl. Also he's handsome as fuck

haha wtf was varg thinking with this shit?
anyway you have to take better care of longer hair

>How the fuck do you make it look acceptable while it's growing out?

You really just gotta bite the bullet at a certain point. You can slick it back for a while but there will be "an awkward phase", you just have to deal with it. I've grown my hair out like three times in the last few years.

how can somebody be so wrong about daddy varg

Growing this out

Should I get it cut ? should i slick it back? Any advice pls

growing out also, have a silly little ponytail at the back but the sides arent long enough to tie up so they stick out. medium length stage is annoying

I think it looks cool as fook

Cutting it will only make it take longer to grow. Im growing mine out and ive only been getting microtrims to keep split ends in check

year or two of growth, had the ends trimmed couple of times but not properly styled, not sure what to do now

Hairs a few inches longer than the bottom pic at the moment, it's at the length where I can't really do shit with it so I'm thinking about getting it cut like I had it in 2 or 1.
Should I keep going, do one of the ones I've already done, or try something new?

Bois I need help
I'm grewing my hair out currently and I want them to reach my jaw lenghtwise.
The problem is my hair is really thick, like REALLY thick.
My top hair looks good but the sides and back look shitty.
My top hair is currently going to the mid of my ears, so should I trim my sides and back regulary to look well, until my top hair reaches the lenght I want?
Thanks for reading and your help.

Can I have a pic of your full face? You look really cute in the bottom picture, I'm curious

>That pic looks like shit
Stop insulting Varg

In all honestly dude, don't. In general, only turbo-Chads can pull it off. I cut my long hair that I've had for 5 years and I look a shit ton better without it, which sucks because I really liked having long hair. If you insist on growing it out, however, don't do anything. You'll just prolong the awkward stage.

Going for a 90's mop type thing, need to grow it out a bit more. Going for Leonardo Dicaprio Marvin's Room esque style. I'm letting it grow out as much as possible during this summer season.

what do y'all think? get plenty of compliments irl, but i need online approval.

Still looks awks but im sure in a few it'll look nicer

I think everyone should try braiding their hair more

I think you're right. I look and feel best with a buzz cut. But I still wanna try the other extreme. Hopefully the year of missed poon will be worth it

How is Varg so Veeky Forums no matter what he wears?

Face shape looks definitely not adapted to long hair. Cut this and go for something shorter but stylish.
Example in pic

murderer

I hate that I find this monster attractive

he looks like fucking 12-year old wannabee rapunzel here

I have no idea what I should do with my hair :/ I put it up sometimes, but I always take it out because I feel like it looks bad. I feel the same way all the time though regardless of how I put my hair, so I might just be retarded.

Should I part it in the middle? To the sides? Just try to push it all back and get some shit to keep it there? Put it up? Kill myself? Try and man bun it? Shave it off?

i

Shitty Hairline, but grow a beard.
Long Hair on a men needs a beard in 90% of the cases
Just look how shitty these people look, a beard would fix that

Does anyone else struggle with their hair curling inwards at the end? I always end up looking like pic related

My hair line occasionally makes me want to kms

Haven't showered today so my hair is greasy but heres the length. My goal is like logan lerman in 3 musketeers. How long would be too long?

holy shit
how old are you

my hairline is also fucked like this at 23

rip in peace

Hair looks nice but for the love of god shave or at least trim your chest hair.

The golden cross necklace + chest hair + tank top is absolutely hideous.

>rockstar
nah

>>Is it only Veeky Forums on tall people?
Wait, I only grew my hair out because I can't be fucked getting it cut.
Am I Veeky Forums?
I also only shave every couple months

do your hair up in a half pony like an anime

He's fucking edgy faggot imo

das gay m8

prove it

Okay, kinda unrelated, but you look eerily similar to my dad, but younger. He also had long hair in periods
I think the hair looks good, maybe keep growing it and you'll find something that looks good automatically?
Maybe try a man bun though, or a low ponytail
And also like the other user said, a beard might make it look better

Been growing my hair for a little over a year. I am on the fence on cutting it. It is very straight, thick and fine so I have tons of hair that is difficult to style and it usually falls flat and sits in my face. I have to brush it out 24/7.

I am debating just cutting it short because that's easy and I know how to make that look good. I am unsure if my face shape is suited for long hair. Originally my goal was to get it down to shoulder length and see how I feel but it is a lot of work. Any advice appreciated

Also, would a trim make things easier to style or just delay growing it longer?

At least he committed to it and went all the way through with the edgy faggot thing.

>have a hairy mole on my chin that grows hair 10x faster and thicker than my actual beard
>have to shave it daily, resulting in bald patch, meaning I have to stay clean shaven
>with long hair and no beard I look borderline female

Is there any way of removing moles without resorting to surgery?

>with long hair and no beard I look borderline female
that's a plus in my book, user.

Nick Cave?

Just grow it out quicker with shit like biotin, certain cooking oils etc

lmao

3-4 more inches should be max

Jon snow?

No bully pls

How did you get your face so big?

take his dick out of your ass faggot

Wat does this mean
Decent or bad? Pony instead of bun? Am I going bald?

never manbun
try not tucking the fringe behind your ear but letting it hang

Is this effay?

>bits of hair on the side not long enough to be tied up with the rest
no

Would look better with the fringe pulled back instead of hanging in front
if it'd not long enough, try using hairpins (same color as your hair so they're not so visible) to pin it back until it's long enough to be included in the bun/ponytail

but what if he's trying to do

that is terrible advice. His face will look even rounder with that cut. Stick to what you have now op it works.

Did anyone else fall for the no shampoo meme?

I dig it

i haven't washed my hair with shampoo in 2+ years, nothing like that has ever happened to me, you're just a cretin

Result of 1.5 years, maybe bit more, didnt keep track of it

you need to do something with it rather than just letting it hang down like you don't give a fuck

get rid of the nose piercing
slick hair back
wear hawaiian shirt

congrats you are sleazecore now

hair's fine, lose some weight (not a lot, like 5-10 pounds)

your face is beautiful dress better
be cognizant of your scalloped hairline and hope it gets no worse

is your aesthetic goal vans warped tour? if not you might want to reevaluate (just pushing it off your forehead goes a long way)

cute

don't part it so far to the side, try parting a little closer to the middle (not middle, but a little over)
work on your smile and skin and maybe lose some weight/gain some muscle

cute, wish mine was this curly
a bit longer but not super long would suit you well

do you have issues with tangling and stuff due to dead ends? trim once a month, not very much, just ask them to trim your ends (you can get a random girl or even like your mom or sister to do it)

I would let it grow a little longer before deciding whether or not to cut it, you still look like you're in a transitionary phase

looks great, mind your flyaways

would not recommend this you look too effeminate and aren't handsome enough to pull it off (not meant in a mean way)

trim your ends

thanks,and the flyaway is because here in my country we have a secuence of rainy days (10 days and counting),so my hair pays the consecuences

Is it possible to get this kind of swell to the hair from a perm job?

I have long hair in a similar color but its straight af. Looks dull when not tied up in a bun.

wtf is that

a fellow brightonfag? didnt expect that

Just cut my hair short today, after 3 years of growing it. Y'all make me regret it.

I really like my hair but it makes my face look really long and accentuates my huge forehead. What should I do about it?

Get an undercut
Shave the 12 chin hairs on your chin
get a nose job

You look fine, a thin, long face is good Imo, much better than a round fat one. Your face is pretty effay though, so you could look good with a lot of styles of hair. And this is coming from someone who calls people out legit on how they look and people in these threads cry about it.

not sure but it took a while to unknot

Is growing my hair out a good way to cover up receding hairline? Or should I just go full buzzcut/bald?

pic isn't me but hair is pretty similar

I don't know whether or not I should cut my hair. I'm a little bored of it. I've been growing it out for close to four years now.

The angle makes it look a lot shorter than it is.

If you want, you could go for a shaggy forward-facing hairstyle, but it would require quite a bit of time to grow, probably nearly five months, based on your picture. Those hairstyles, with a hairline like yours, are very effective at concealing minor recessions at the temples. However, the way you have it styled now looks good already, if you want to keep your style. With longer hair all-around, it will more or less appear to emphasize your forehead similarly, so don't worry about it.

>shaggy forward-facing hairstyle
showme pictures of what you mean.

gay

>fivehead
>awful hairline
At least it looks better tied up
I've been growing it out for 4 years now, and I'm thinking about cutting it
What would look good on me? My hair is straight, brown and thick. I've got a decent jaw/chin. Nothing beautiful, but it's enough to pull the long hair decent-ish

You look like an ugly girl
Hair this long needs a beard or a manly appearrance like this nigger

>manly appearance
did you even look at that post

>mate
argie spotted

>hairline looks like this
>not on fin
come on man

and this is where you're completely incorrect

Please read, I had a very similar thing happening and thought it was just bad genetics. But then I started going to a real hair stylist, not some bum at great clips. Whats happening is that the hair on the outer rim of your hair line is naturally more wavy than your other hair. Hairlines evolved like this so that the coarser, wavy hair could keep the straight hair behind it off of your face when it gets long. HOWEVER, modern hair stylists, when trying to cut and style mens short hair, cut the wavy hair on the rim to a very short length in order for you not to have to deal with it. This leads to it growing in disgustingly uneven. Honestly, I don't want to lie but it took almost two year for my short hairline hair to catch up with the rest, but I assure you its worth it.

Wat do

white man detected

this board is fucking terrible after the tumblr invasion

He looks way more "manlier" than the gay user i refered to
Almost all my girlfriends and their friends loved my long hair and beard while this nigger gets pussy left and right you and the gay user right here watch hentai

Tfw lose weight. Am a 140lb 6'0 skeleton

If real this is legit big. I had almost given up hope, but ill try to find an actual hair stylist before i kms