Favorite Sneaker Brand

I like Clarks, and think that New Balance has been making more attractive shoes lately.

I really appreciate their construction and how understated they are.

Other urls found in this thread:

newbalance.com/pd/procourt/WLPRO-L.html?dwvar_WLPRO-L_color=Sea Salt#color=Sea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wanna cop a new balance pair for first time, can you recommend a good one?
574's are accepted only with a decent color pattern.

Pic related

Do you want bold, understated, or both?

What's your price range? Also, if you're Jewish or Muslim, don't buy the all-suede 420s. They're made with pigskin. I had to return a pair so I wouldn't get smote on Yom Kippur.

Sorry user, I can't tell the difference.
I'd like to recommend me some basic nb models

Do you like this?

My range is between $100 to $200 also I don't give a fuck for sacred animals since I'm christian

The shape is good but gray is a bit meh for my taste

kill your self kike, fuck off to israel
anyway 420 NB are the only shoes I can wear at work that don't kill my feet and I think it's because they're so flat, does NB make anything as comfy but more Veeky Forums?

oy vey

300s easy.

I am waiting for pic related to arrive. At the moment i like Reebok and Asics the most.

All Day I Dream About Sucking

Abysmal

Thinking of getting Z-Fluxes. Thoughts?

cop or I will look like a pleb?

get the zx7000 boost

The NBs with the smaller logos tend to be the best, usually the most expensive too though. 999s and 993s are my favourite. End Clothing have a solid selection.

It's like sambas and ultraboosts had child together

c?

Nike

The only Asics I have ever found attractive.

I've really been wanting something like these lately. Something multicolored but not super loud.

r8 my duck shoe

Onitsuka Tigers are ASICS my dude.

just copped these on sale, they're gonna be my go-to white sneaker now i think

What are they?

COP COP COP COP COP COP COP

new balance pro court in sea salt
newbalance.com/pd/procourt/WLPRO-L.html?dwvar_WLPRO-L_color=Sea Salt#color=Sea Salt&width=B

whoops sorry i replied to the wrong post, see

>womens
UUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGG TOOUUUUCCH MEEEE

Just thrifted these today :)

>Just thrifted these today :)
I hope you kept the receipt

I copped a pair of these today on sale for 40$. im going to skate them hopefully they last a few months

Fucking gross

zx7000 boost doesn't exist tho

This whole thread makes me realize that Veeky Forums is truly dead thanks to all the conservative neck beards that flooded this site after trump got elected. SAD!

this is a sneaker thread user what is this

1500 > 998 > 997 > 770 > 577

Check out the DSM x Ronnie Fieg New Balances releasing tomorrow. All new silhouette. Great quality too.

These are beautiful wtf

>autism shoes
>beautiful

was worried this post was gonna be bigoted, ended up being good and a nice warning

Speaking of new balance, these?

Or these?

Those look more like grandpa shoes, the 990 v3's are more like athletic shoes

Depends on which set you bang, both are nice though.

NBs
so comfy and nothing but actual racing shoes give me better modulation for clutch pedals

these, wanted to cop one pair myself

im liking the blues

Theses are coming out soon I think and they look really nice imo.

>implying either isn't just as autistic

New Balance is my favorite sneaker brand. Not basic bitch like Nike or Adidas. No association with spectator sports and "swag" culture. Also, their "Made in USA" line is literally the only way to get a sneaker from a mainstream brand that isn't produced in a sweatshop somewhere in Asia. The construction on this line specifically is very high quality. The go-to NBs are the 574s. For something less "dorky" looking, go for the 247s, which are probably their coolest looking shoes by normie standards. I own a pair and they are my go-to beater shoe. I think the 420s look cool as well, but I haven't owned a pair yet. Personally though my favorites are the vintage 90s runners. The 997s and 998s specifically are my favorites. I have a pair of 997s (in the colorway pictured) and I love them. These more coveted models are usually a little pricer though (around 200 burger bux) and only available as "Made in USA". It's worth it though, IMO.

You just haven't seen somebody pull them off

thoughts on this?

I love superga. It's very unpopular and inoffensive. So many colors, really cheap and very sturdy. I also find new balance cute, but im not sure about purchasing one

Love 'em.

I want to ride the onitsuka tigers train so hard but they really look so badly made and weird-looking irl

sizing info on 997?

I know from experience that different NB models vary quite a bit in sizing and I got my eyes on pic related on sale... but it's half a eurosize smaller than my usual size.

Not basic bitch? That has to be the understatement of the year, if they gave me a dollar for every basic girl or fuckboy with NB Id be rich by now

New Balance is such an odd brand.

95% of their shoes are absolutely hideous but sometimes they really nail it. Still mad I was too late for those 247 luxe pack, still by far the best looking 247s released yet.

my best ever sneaker cop were these things, original retail was 160 but I found them for ~40 eurobucks. Super comfy and material is soft as butter.

I got in the navy. Would recommend.

cop?

Tried a pair of these on today black ones. Also sambas. I personally liked the Tigers better but everyone I asked said the sambas.

Omg lol

Got this 990V4 for 45% discount,how bad did i fuck it up?

Reebok let's gooooooooooooo

autism shoes, might suit you just fine.

Should've got v3 they're sleeker

You paid $75 for these? They look really bad dude, you fucked it up really bad.

Tbh I never really liked these

the REEEEEEEEEbok logo is actually Veeky Forums, idk why they haven't really popper off tbqh

997/998 have more support better foam and are what the people wear in jap streetwear magazines

yeah ik but they're a bit more chunky, are they still as flat when it comes to the sole? grey 998 have been on my wishlist for a while but they only work with slimfit wool trousers imo

Do I cop?

(I didn't really find Ultraboost that comfy in the toe region).

How much for? These shoes are so fucking nice but look bad off feet. Their silhouette is one of my absolute favorites, and the craftsmanship and materials look top notch. Wish I could afford the v4s

You fucked up. Why? Because you bought these on 45% discount and even QUESTIONED if it was a good purchase.

On that note pls send me them I'll pay shipping and whatever you paid

Can anyone speak for the quality of Bally's. Really want to buy a pair

Prada Creepers

10 bucks man there were two pairs I only got one

Hey. I intend on purchasing some new sneakers, I'm not too keen on getting a pair of Converse or Vans, and my wardrobe mainly consists of blue jeans if that helps. Any basic recommendations? Sorta new here.

Thoughts on the Quincy 254?

Color blocking is in, go for it

You need to stop worrying about shoes and look up "understatement" in the dictionary, babycakes.

I like it

Which ones is this lady wearing

They fit TTS for me (same as 574 for reference). Not sure if I'd go half a size down desu.

See pic. I really would call NBs basic bitch. Most "normies" (I don't really like this word but I don't know how else to put it) wouldn't rock them. My friends sometimes tease me for wearing "dad shoes" or "90 year old asian woman shoes" (I only wear NBs and Asics) altho tbf they say I pull them off.

Not a fan personally. Do you like them? I don't know what I'd wear these with.

> I really would call NBs basic bitch.
*wouldn't

I've bought two pairs of the 300s. Very good looking shoe in my opinion. After wearing one pair pretty much daily for a year though, they somewhat started to fall apart, just wish they were a bit higher quality.

I would kill for NB to make a "made in USA" 300 model, I wouldn't mind paying an extra $50 for a better quality shoe.

New Balance is asian tier shoes.Seriously why asian especilly Japanese love NB so much?

want a pair of newbies for a comfy core/casual comfy look.

how my boys feelin about these?

I'm an adult so I don't wear running shoes outside of the gym, the most casual street shoe you should own would be a pair of brogues.

look on amazon for the v4's

i got mine for 120, and they're 165 retail...

just took em out running today, comfy af.

I never saw a Chinaman wear new balance, the Orthodox Jewish mothers always wear them though

Diadora has nice colors, I'm way too poor to just buy some to try them out though. Cop and report back pls

All of these shoes remind me of anime for some reason.