One of Top of WAYWT posts.. JUST

in r/mfa

I mean his first fit was horrible but it's getting better and seems to keep losing weight, op is a faggot as usual

>he's so fat he has to use the handicap dressing room

to be fair it it's not busy i like using the handicap dressing room too so i can step back a little and see how the clothes actually fit me instead of elevatoring my eyes to check myself out a foot from the mirror

>>KEK

He should go full /khaled/core

It looks like his legs hurt just all the time.

this one is worse.

don't get me wrong, it's great that he is losing weight, and if he uses fashion for motivation then great! But lmao that fit, and that damn beanie, looks like something a 16 year old would wear, not an actual adult.

Yeah, he literally dressed better in the "before" picture

get the fuck off of this board you retard

thats not true though, the after picture is bad but its still better

I'd say he looks better than 90% of people that size.

the after picture isn't worse in terms of fashion, but, as many have pointed out, it's objectively worse in terms of how that particular person would be viewed. he went from obese, everyday office worker to delusional wannabe fuccboi. it's one of the best examples of "you would have been better off not even even being aware of fashion" which applies to a lot of r/mfa fits

He dresses like a fat lesbian.
How horrible.

he should bite the bullet and go over the belly with the pants

I mean, no he doesn't look fashionable but I bet he feels pretty good in that fit and he's probably exuding a decent amount of confidence because of that

I mean he's overweight, how else is he supposed to dress?

Not everybody cares about fashion and to be honest this entire board is pretty laughable so OP stop projecting your insecurities on overweight strangers on the internet

Those shoes are four sizes too large.

me irl

He looks like he's gained weight in this picture. Quite a bit actually.

He does look better in the before picture, he should go back to that; looks like a well put together adult who tremendously enjoys his wife's cooking as compared to the after picture in which he looks like an adult hipster who's trying to figure out why women won't date him.

Also massive credit on the pents in your time stamp, hugely impressive.

Why is everyone so against this? I agree with you and I'll add that I think above the pants is a dignified way to go if you're old enough.

fuck you dom

actually beautiful

this was voted one of the top outfits of march a few years ago

>Amish Matrix

not positive this is the same guy. another top rated fit on mfa

chum lee?

My sides FUCK

*teleports behind you*
"going somewhere kid?"

The iPhone really ties the Nu-Male look together

kek

Chub'n'tuck?

holy fucking shit my sides, I cried holy shit user thank you

fuck off retard

this is next level

what the fuck
He looks like an action figure

If he just did something about the fit of his pants it would work wonders for his fits.

It's a joke you autist

In reality fat lesbians dress like him

Fat people should be euthanized

Yes, the after is worst, because it just doesn't fit his body. "Before" is mediocre, but at least it's not offensively awful. "After" picture just looks like denial, which is worst in every way.

Also 30+ years old shouldn't dress like teenagers anyway.

he went from schlubby business casual to squeezing into middle schooler's wardrobe

that's a fair point, but i still think it looks slightly better in a casual context. yeah, it's retarded, but the other fit is the zero effort fat guy look.

lol

the cringe isn't that his fit is so much worse now, the cringe is that this got extreme amounts of upvotes

This guy probably never got to wear anything fun when he was a teen cause he was fat, let him experiment

This is what a male feminist looks like

Take heed guys this guy is a real man

>Click his reddit name

>Every other post is him bitching about being a virgin or white knighting a random bitch online

important reminder that this post does not exist

I bet it does. I voted Trump so I'm probably permabanned from reddit and tumblr.

But I bet I could find something along those lines in the reddit version of warosu

Honestly who fucking cares what these people wear

If it wasn't for the stacking and knock knees these would at least be decent.

He has gotten fatter

He is the only identifiable poster I fuck with

He will find you, and he will shut it down.

This is good. He should not have emoted at all and held his head upturned. The pursed lips and downturned head ruins the image.

it;s painful to watch those legs

Nice rory gallagher

yeah, you're pretty cool