Anyone here shop on Taobao?

Anyone here shop on Taobao?
Any reccomendations on Taobao stores?

My gf shops a lot there and there are honestly fucking gorgeous, very well designed pieces at very low prices as far as womenswear goes

But all the menswear I've found is hideous and tacky as shit

Other urls found in this thread:

shop104534814.world.taobao.com/?spm=a312a.7728556.2015080705.4.7881211eSR2EjR
shop36748642.world.taobao.com/?spm=a312a.7728556.2015080705.3.675ae3e1bbO2og
c.b1yt.com/h.lbHS3M?cv=yfZYZAkDuBl&sm=fa0f0c
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hNmmpA2eqESHFe2PwUt_LmnF1sZQdTr2234nIPfA8GU/edit#gid=4
fassionpassionbee.com/guide/how-to-buy-from-taobao-without-an-agent/
howtotao.com/buy-from-taobao/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Example of some random cool womenswear store we just found

But all the menswear is ugly as shit

Reddit has designer rep where they're constantly sifting through taobao and posting the good stuff. Most of it is Gucci or Versace stuff

I'm not looking for reps of hype pieces tho, just good designs of good construction quality and at Taobao prices

The pieces my gf buys are seriously great, quality and designs much better than any western high street brands and comparable or even lower prices

shops I REALLY like:

shop104534814.world.taobao.com/?spm=a312a.7728556.2015080705.4.7881211eSR2EjR
shop36748642.world.taobao.com/?spm=a312a.7728556.2015080705.3.675ae3e1bbO2og

FIrst one isn't my type (looks very Vetements inspired?) but yeha it's the idea of what I'm looking for, original designer stores

Second store is much closer to what I like!

Thanks for these mate

have you got any piece that you can post a picture of?

Thanks user. how did you find these?

Is this just commercial spam?

Just found this one!

c.b1yt.com/h.lbHS3M?cv=yfZYZAkDuBl&sm=fa0f0c

Great if you're into Yohji

This is great, how did you find it? I don't speak Chinese so this whole site is daunting as fuck haha

np senpai

I'm getting my pieces today, so stay tuned

just a lot of browsing

ya im not sure

do you know any of the stores she buys from, if so could you link some please? I don't want to buy anything poor quality- whats the best way to avoid it?

We started searching for 独立设计男装 which is like Independent Menswear Designs translated literally, a lot of cool stuff popped up

Yea I can make a list later today, she's in class right now

honestly /r/fashionreps can be a great resource, there are lists of reputable stores and quality pictures

I'm here

Wow, searching that just opened up a whole new world for me. Thanks man.

Yes, but 99% of it is hypebeast stuff.

Is it not 100% hypebeast stuff? Every other thread is a Supreme

I tried making a thread asking for a rep on an ACG Alpine jacket cause its impossible to find one in my size, and got like one reply. Literally everyone there are kids buying up fake ultra boosts/yeezys and supreme.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hNmmpA2eqESHFe2PwUt_LmnF1sZQdTr2234nIPfA8GU/edit#gid=4

You may like this

try r/designerreps also
There is a lot of hypebeast stuff but also you could try searching in the sub for more stuff

do you guys use an agent when using this site ?

basetao

>shops I REALLY like:
if you're a chick or a gay guy, these look OK. I'd never wear any of that shit myself tho.

>Anyone here shop on Taobao?
No. Why? Because you need a middle man to buy it for you if you don't live in China.

Protip: don't use BaseTao unless you don't care about your privacy and personal data
Use superbuy instead
(or any other, just not BaseTao and CSSBuy)

I swear only asians can dress like this. If I tried to wear some of those clothes I'd look retarded.

Ytaopal is great from my experience

Is there no way to purchase unless you use an agent? How much extra do you pay for their services?

I just found this guide myself. Haven't finished reading it though so I can't completely vouch for it

fassionpassionbee.com/guide/how-to-buy-from-taobao-without-an-agent/

howtotao.com/buy-from-taobao/

this one is better senpai. Good hunting.

>tfw you will never have a time-traveling gook gf