Which direction should men have their hair sweep...

Which direction should men have their hair sweep? I usually sweep mine to the left but I feel like most have it going right. Does it matter?

Opposite to the side that your nose points to even out face.

You're supposed to match the way your hair curves on the back of your head but I just do right part because most people are right handed and use their hand to part to the left. Coincidentally parting to the right shows off the left side of my face which is the better side

not op, but did not know this, so thanks

My nose points forward so do I sweep backwards

Whichever way it goes naturally you mong.

Reminder that "men" is an obsolete term used to classify people to binary gender roles. There are no "men" or "women", only people. What gender they identify as at any given time has no reason to concern you~~

With that out of the way, at any given time when I identify more mith my masculine side I tend to sweep my hair directly backwards, not to the side like I usually have it. It works best for me because my hair is pretty long and by exposing my jawline I can appear more traditionally masculine~~

Another pic. I'm actually just over 40 and getting into fashion/YouTube so thanks.

>40

hmmm

Oh my God. Go read a biology textbook then get the fuck off this website and off yourself

ahh i see that makes sense.

no joke tho cody ko has nice hair in the pic i posted

>getting into youtube

What did he mean by this?

Why r u posting that faggot from vine, couldn't yo is pretend to be someone funnier

yes

its a meme on his channel, hes actually like 26 or something

>falling for such obvious bait
embarrassing

"Read a biology textbook"

Sorry honey, but that would only prove my point. Scientists nowadays agree that gender, like sexuality, is on a spectrum. I know, it must sound like the world is ending to you. You can't deny nature, Grandpa~~

troll or not, you should fulfil your destiny and become an hero

Is this really a thread

Isn't the direction your hair goes genetic? My hair always falls forward, is there a way to train it to fall back? Hair products barely work.

Gr8 b8 m8

are you pretending to be a famous youtuber/viner?

pleb much?

back push ups

I sweep to the right only because when I have to fix it, I use my left hand. Whenever I had it going to the left I had to stop whatever I was doing to free up my right hand to fix it.

Lmao

Mine is to the left, because I'm left-handed and use my left hand to comb my hair.