Do you think it will look hipster or slutty if you are white and wear Korean fashion?

Do you think it will look hipster or slutty if you are white and wear Korean fashion?

you'll look like a dumbass with a korean fetish

/thread

Disappointing i thought you guys had taste. I bet if I dressed like a ninja you love it.

>taste
>Veeky Forums
Pick one and only one, whoever told you that played a foul trick

>Korean fashion
You mean white fashion ?

I don't think anyone would recognize that as a "korean" outfit. I just thought it was a white girl that worked in an office until I read it.

Who looks at someone and goes "is that person dressed like a Frenchman or a butthole surfer."

OP has autism and doesn't know how to dress without incorporating an obsession with a culture she thinks she understands from watching soaps.

>2010+7
>still using the word hipster

Korean fashion is essentially western fashion worn by south koreans, you look skinny enough to pull off the look in your pic though

>korean fashion

So sass. The chan attracts a lot of people.

korea doesnt have "fashion" or any culture or identiy of their own for that matter

What does korean mean ? Has ever korea have
own fashion ?

jfashion better doe

spotted the nippon

I thought Korean fashion was shit, If you mean pic related it's just a high waisted skirt with a shirt tucked in

White girls can do korean fashion if theyre skinny and you look like you are so go for it

It depends. What do you plan on wearing?
Most of korean fashion is very, very inbred trend cycles.
What I mean is that they don't create anything new and just recycle trends on and on, most of the part.
Not every brand of course, but mostly.

I can also say that the fit in your pic related looks very weird.
The proportions are just fked, who the hell has such a tiny top?
Man, I dunno, I mean it's a bit appealing to look at because it's "sexy", but it does NOT look good if you get what I mean.
So if you go for that look you will look like a not only a hipster, but a weird one.

most white girls can pull off the korean look without looking weird just make sure you know how to dress from the beginning

As a white guy who lives in Japan, I can tell you there is nothing more cringey than white girls doing asian shit--asian fashion, asian mannerisms, asian style cuteness, etc. Fucking puke.

>As a white guy who lives in Japan
kek

In Korea everyone dresses the same because they all want to dress like kpop idols. Literally every store will sell the same clothes with pictures of kpop idols wearing them.

>white guy in Japan
Hahahaha

Meme job or something different?

>2010 was 10 years ago

Naval officer, so I guess meme.

Yokosuka?