Comfycore Inspo Thread

No classic comfycore inspo thread?
>Japanese magazines
>Earthtones
>male & female
It is summer, but that stops nobody from being comfy...

One of my personal female favourites...

Don't forget the magazines...

Where can I get the green shirt he is wearing?

it's a jacket

where can I get one

shoes?
anyone know someplace that sells vintage adidas sneakers?

What is going on with Veeky Forums?!
Somebody puts up an Comfycore thread and nobody contributes.

Veeky Forums has truly gone downhill.

Dont worry bb, I'll try to help out

Turns out I dont have as much as I thought

nigga I just posted that.

Holy shit I'm blind

these ones are all pretty good, the rest are cartoonish garbage that none of you would ever dare to wear irl

This I would wear no questions asked.

insecure? wear whatever you want literally no one cares. people really only think about themselves

is there any male equivalent inspo of this?

what pants and what socks?

I don't see why you couldn't wear the clothes in these pics, it's pretty gender neutral.

Fit on the left looks so comfy

it's just to have a picture

right is the goat in that picture

You're only saying that because he's azn

are you all trying to look like a bunch of homeless?

These faggots look so unbelievably tryhard

That is an instant turnoff for women. It is literally advertising that you seek approval from effeminate men interested in minute, autistic fashion "microtrends". Lack of character, metrosexuality, lack of any 'roots' or authenticity to the outfits.
I guarentee you all of these men would cry if you made them crawl under a car to change its oil in their kooky 'slacker edgy weathered' clothes. They wear combat boots, yet you could probably break their legs. The holes in their shirts are not from wear, but from autistic manicuring with scissors. Their clientelle in their shops are literally Brooklynite insecure estrogen bug men.

Do not be like these people. Choose clothes that suit you, choose clothes you aren't afraid to do masculine and physical activities in, choose clothes that are conscious of both your roots, your occupation in life, and what you aspire to be - and if the end result is a metrosexual hipster faggot, it's time for the noose.

You can be the exception to your feminised teen friends. The younger you start dressing like a man, the more they will look up to you and the more you will have a sense of self and dignity in this sea of globalism and consumerism. Reject faggotry. Reject hipsters. Reject quirky or edgy trends. Be yourself, and make yourself masculine and dignified.

Why did that upset you that much? You sound like a fucking loser.

>be yourself
>be my definition of masculine and dignified
You see the problem here user?

thos punts

Because these faggots and people like you end up giving themselves a false sense of superiority because of their gay little club. I've literally seen fags like these critique random people's outfits with their edgy sense of superiority, meanwhile they have very little in the way of redeeming qualities themselves - they laugh and sneer at the builder wearing painty jeans, meanwhile they are working as baristas or are unemployed art students.

Have some fucking charisma and dignity you dweeb, you can't compensate for your lack of testicles and lowly station in life by dressing like a 15 year old.

This has to be bait. So much wrong.
Can't be bothered to point it out tho.

>you're wrong
>but i can't explain why

t.spineless bugman

>advertising that you seek approval from effeminate men interested in minute, autistic fashion "microtrends"
What makes you say that, is it not possible to wear it because you like it?
How does it have to do with "approval"? I'll just assume that you're assuming if you're not saying why.

>Lack of character, metrosexuality, lack of any 'roots' or authenticity to the outfits.
How is there a lack of character? I mean the outfit does say something about them, you get a certain feel from how they dress as it's not the usual basic bomber and black jeans or whatever.
I mean, how many wear a kimono-like top nowadays? How is that lack of character?
I get it more if you're saying it about the guy in the middle, but even he's not lacking character.
He's feels more like this hardcore dude with all that black and the belt, etc.
Ofc, that's only the first impression, doesn't mean they're really that way.
Pretty sure we don't have the same definition of character...

>I guarentee you all of these men would cry if you made them crawl under a car to change its oil in their kooky 'slacker edgy weathered' clothes
Not sure what you're point is. I don't want to bother with cars either as I don't enjoy them that much in any way.
It's just preference of hobby, how does this matter? What is you're point? They probably enjoy other things with just as much value, maybe more, who knows.

>They wear combat boots, yet you could probably break their legs.
Not sure what you're implying again. Wearing combat boots does not mean they have to be strong.
I mean, wearing a bomber does not mean you have to be a skinhead and fly a jet plane.

>The holes in their shirts are not from wear, but from autistic manicuring with scissors.
It's a style. Not sure what you're point is.

You say a lot but don't say why you think like you do.
Can't say that much more as you're just throwing out statements without backing them.

why would he do that

Is this a comfycore thread. Let's share and contribute in the spirit of comfyness...

Obligatory inspo pic

Is this thread--nay, is Veeky Forums a fucking joke?
All this shit
is lazy garbage. These people are dressed like they're homeless or mentally ill.
I've recently come to appreciate dressing up in things other than t-shirts and jeans, and so I came to Veeky Forums today for the first time, and everything is garbage. Lazy, uninspired garbage.
And what in the fuck is your obsession with exposed ankles and tops of feet? Is it a crime to wear socks? Or to wear pants that meet your shoes? Jesus.

Pic related is what I was hoping for. Nothing in this thread touches it.

Then post more of your own inspo, you turbo autist

stop responding to bait

What do you do if you found your cozy house infested with bed bugs? Sounds like a hellish scenario. I once had a scare in my 1 bedroom apartment and it was hard. Can't imagine having to toss and inspect everything inside the entire family home.

Why won't the fucking scientists come up with a bedbug killer already? It's 2017 ffs.

Not comfy, just outdated

Agreed, bugmen need to be gassed

where would i be able to cop a shirt and pants like this

w2c jacket?

Literally any fast fashion retailer

assuming this isn't bait, you gotta go back

best fit in the entire thread

hhahahah what the fuck

Yeah the 2nd pic, not first one

>reject faggotry
>hugh jackman
Mate have I some stories for you

>sneer at the builder wearing painty jeans
but there are a lot of mid and high-end items that have paint splatters.

I think your whole rant is a massive projection of your own insecurity with how people perceive you and the way you dress, you probably assume you dress or look better than average but you don't understand why no one is interested in you, why girls don't like you so you attack what is probably the least try hard fits in this thread

Also being alt-right will never be effay

If everyone gave their outfit to the guy on their right they'd be a good squad.

Why are you on a fashion imageboard if you find the 'fashion' part abhorrent?

> I've recently come to appreciate dressing up in things other than t-shirts and jeans
go back to dappered

yeah thats what you tell yourself, but havent you ever seen someone on the street wearing weird clothes and thought that looks bad? Because I have and I wouldnt want that to happen to me

Would it not be worse if everybody here dressed like you?

I used to work a manual labor job. I'd come home covered in soot, oil, concrete, or whatever debris had been flying around that day. When you go home, you don't stay im your work clothes, you take a shower and put on regular clothes. Nobody I worked with would walk around in their work boots after work, or keep their dirty clothes on. Same thing goes for changing the oil or brake pads on your car, just throw on a wife beater. Nobody wears an oxford shirt to change their oil, it'd be stupid, and conversely, wearing an oil stained wife beater just makes you look like white trash.

So basically
>HURR BE YOURSELF
but...
>rigidly conform to gender expectations of how a so-called "real man" would dress
>don't wear certain clothes because of how women will perceive you
>only wear clothing "conscious of your roots" (what the fuck does this even mean?)
>don't dress like a "faggot"
>le hipster boogeyman
>only wear types of clothing that are completely innocuous and accepted in mainstream culture
You realize how hypocritical this entire post is? You are the one who is afraid to be yourself, man.

how are skinny jeans comfy?

>Fit on the left
I can't believe you can spend 4k and still look so terrible.

w2c pants

dumping my collection

seconding, I can't find a matching pair of pants for the life of me

Some new spaghetti right there.

How does one get /comfy/ in +30-35C? It's so much easier for me to go streetwear core at that temperature.

someone's mad because a "faggot" got more girls swooning over him

take it from a girl- we like this style

Lightweight cotton shorts and linen tops.

That's what i'm wearing most of a time. Got a bunch of nice loose long linen shirts from a couple of friends who were in Sri Lanka. Comfy AF. Still, want to wear some actual pants and long-sleeved shirts but it's hard in the really hot summer days. How did folks managed to wear 3-piece suits in early 20th century?

those are some nice adidas

how are they not? comfy doesn't necessarily mean loose, comfy just means comfy.

where do I find pants like these

are you retarded?

Most comfy of them all

>girl

Women don't browse the internet

>Projecting this hard

literally nothing in either of those pics that women don't still wear today

a hell of a lot more timeless than a majority of the trash in this thread. retro is 'in' now anyway.

>t. Roosh V