Are big thighs Veeky Forums?

Are big thighs Veeky Forums?

well, nothing's fa with those outfits

That's not prep or "frat", that's just obnoxious

That's an obvious example of nu frat

Only when it's a skinny girl with a nice ass and big thighs. That's the best.

not for guys, unless everything is tight... and they're fit and shmexxxy

this is frat now deal with it

go ask /fit

GTH is fratcore and not preppy. They had the option to wear polos with their shorts or chinos with their shirts and yet they opted to dress like harlequins. Their physique is mediocre and indicative of a complacent attitude.

Would let the 2 in the middle fug me in a 3some.

GTH is literally prep you idiot

Oxfords tucked into shorts, especially in pastel colors, is nu frat

Fine. This clownish aping of GTH is not prep.

Mr pinkshirt turns me on...

Not Veeky Forums but hot af

These faggots look so unbelievably tryhard

That is an instant turnoff for women. It is literally advertising that you seek approval from effeminate men interested in minute, autistic fashion "microtrends". Lack of character, metrosexuality, lack of any 'roots' or authenticity to the outfits.
I guarentee you all of these men would cry if you made them crawl under a car to change its oil in their kooky 'slacker edgy weathered' clothes. They wear combat boots, yet you could probably break their legs. The holes in their shirts are not from wear, but from autistic manicuring with scissors. Their clientelle in their shops are literally Brooklynite insecure estrogen bug men.

Do not be like these people. Choose clothes that suit you, choose clothes you aren't afraid to do masculine and physical activities in, choose clothes that are conscious of both your roots, your occupation in life, and what you aspire to be - and if the end result is a metrosexual hipster faggot, it's time for the noose.

You can be the exception to your feminised teen friends. The younger you start dressing like a man, the more they will look up to you and the more you will have a sense of self and dignity in this sea of globalism and consumerism. Reject faggotry. Reject hipsters. Reject quirky or edgy trends. Be yourself, and make yourself masculine and dignified.

I wonder if it bothers their girlfriends when they borrow their shorts.

yeah im sure your streetwear faggy yeezy rick owens shit impresses anyone with a maturity above that of a 21 yr old burnout

You posted this same pasta yesterday.

Gas yourself

>reddit spacing on my fucking screen
fuck off

>OP is frat
t. geeds

Nobody dresses like that. Maybe you go some small school where everyone is a tryhard but in the SEC (only greek life that matters) you would get clowned for wearing that, as you should.
t. fraternity member

Is everyone else in your frat gay too?

> all those black belts and only 1 guy has black shoes

Pic related is preppy done right

This is not prep. This is how feathers dress after maturing.

This is extremely gay even for a fashion board on Veeky Forums

This is not prep. Serious and educated people do not dress like that. Prep needs shabbiness and a worn quality.

The only reason those clothes look good on those gays is because they have extremely handsome faces and good bodies.If you skinny fat dark circled ugly dudes attempt to pull this shit off, you would be laughed at.

dude fuck off

Since when did the Securities and Exchange Commission have frats?

He is talking about American Public Uiversities in the SEC (Southeastern confrence) xdd