>21
>dad is balding
>my hair currently looks like this
am I fucked?

can I have you my prevent this? Dos/Donts?

Other urls found in this thread:

medicaldaily.com/going-bald-isnt-your-mothers-fault-maternal-genetics-are-not-blame-333668
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're fucked desu, every haircut is gonna be shite with that thinning hair. Try buzzing it all off

>buzzing it all off
but I dont wanna

Just start finisteride now then it won't get any worse.

If you buzzcut now it'll make it look like you took the path voluntarily instead of being a victim to bad genetics

meh, hard to tell if it looks bad from that close up. Even if people can tell it's thin, that doesn't mean you need to buzz. Basically wait until it looks like shit, then buzz. Finasteride would probably help a little, and it would prevent more loss, but it can also kill your dick. Better to buzz than risk it, in my opinion.

Id rather be bald than dickless ;_;

any black guys here with fucked hairlines that can still grow hair?

memes aside i think i'd rather be dickless

You must be ugly then

>meh, hard to tell if it looks bad from that close up

for you

Black people have the benefit of looking at least moderately okay with literally any hairstyle

I saw some nigga come into my workplace with a thinning scalp that looked like a christian monk's scalp.

didnt look THAT bad desu

mfw i'm 41 and still have hair. My hair going through midlife crisis?

>dad is balding
You get your hair genes from your mom's side typically. How's your uncle's hair?

Not OP, but I'm in the same situation. I have very thin hair 1/2

I was thinking in maybe trying a buzzcut, but I'm not sure with these entries. 2/2

I wish I were a guy, would probably have great hair. My dad is still not balding at the age of 51, nor is his hair grey. I feel bad for you man.

Man bun that shit and take finasteride, it'll cover u

my dad is a scumbag who forced my mom to abandon her family in their old country. I haven't seen them since I visited when I was 6

basicaly: idk

Doesn't look that bad from these photos, could use some styling though. Also you'd look good with a buzz.

>so many retards that don't know that you get bald genes from your mother

you can still get it from your dad

doesn't look too bad but buzz it anyway, I think you'd look good with it

>mother's father still has a full head of hair
>in his seventies and hasn't started going grey yet
truly blessed genetics

Side part nazi hair is the only hair you can have from this point onwards. Sorry. DO NOT try pulling sth else because you will look like a child rapist.

>at least moderately okay with literally any hairstyle
hmm

You can buy stuff to stop you from balding. My dad was balding but now he still has a full head of hair

not op but what does that change?

Lucky, too bad your genetics didn't bless you with a huge cock

My friend looks exactly like his father and are both bald, his mothers side all have perfect hair so..

My dad has a thick ass head of hair and I'm bald as shit like my uncles on my mom's side

>maternal grandfather wasn't bald but his sons are
>I'm going bald now too
thanks mom

No bald family members. Maternal Grandpa is a norwood iii at 75

I'm balding at 22.

how bad is my forehead

Get short hair, like a military style fade
And just rely on your strong jawline to take attention away from the thinness

Motherfucker you leave EW&F out of this

Dont look back
Keep ur head up and nothing will happen to a hair follicle on your head

get on rogaine immediately

>Black people have the benefit of looking at least moderately okay with literally any hairstyle
fuck you, i fell for this meme and buzzed my head only to find out i have a shitty head shape that only looks good with a lot of hair on my head

>Have three uncles on mothers side
>2 are bald, whilst the oldest still has lovely curls

I am so confused

>tfw 6'1
>tfw 7x5.5 cock
>tfw blue eyes blond hair
>tfw no signs of balding and dad is 50yo and so far only has a bit receded hairline
life is good

All those things are useless without an attractive face and a decent personality though

My face is not gandy tier but its pretty decent, girls have told me that I look cute

You are truly blessed with good genes then, user

best of luck to you

Your dad's hairline is irrelevant. Male baldness is an x-linked trait, meaning you get it from your mother. Your mother's father is the better indicator

It's not ur dad, it's your mother's father. If he's balding ur fucked

It's true though. I can't remember a time where I've been like "whoa that black dude has a weird head." You might objectively have an odd shaped head but I doubt it registers with most people

>ITT: newfags with good hairlines ask for people to tell them to buzz their heads.

Would you go full rick too if I told you to?

Oh shit my tripfag name

not them but, if you're pretty you might look good with a buzzcut, but when you're bald you don't have a buzzcut, your head looks like an egg, and nobody looks good like that
Also, everyone has different priorities. Not everyone feels like having sex is the most important thing in the world.

this is a common misconception and is untrue

medicaldaily.com/going-bald-isnt-your-mothers-fault-maternal-genetics-are-not-blame-333668

Really genius then explain where my genes came from when my dad has a full ass head of hair.

that's not to imply that it still can't come from your mother. it's just the idea that your father has nothing to do with it is incorrect

it can also skip generations

IT CAN COME FROM BOTH SIDES, WHO FUCKING KNEW?!

sage because your retardation made me angry

dad:balding bad
me: receded temples pretty bad (23)
grandpa mothers side. still hair in his 60's
grandpa fathers side. bald as long i can remember

the mothers father argument is a myth

The primary baldness gene is on your mother's side.
However, those who have a father with male pattern baldness are more likely to develop it than those who don't.

>Dad has pretty okay set of hair just receding a bit since he's near 60, but was always pretty thick before then
>Mom side has some loss from but only like 2 guys when the reached 50
>All the rest have great hairline
>I'm receding hard at 23, and brother is full horseshoe at 30
Why is life so shitty?

Yeah I'm pretty sure I'm going to trust geneticists over "medicaldaily"

>has no idea how gene expression actually works

You can have a gene in your body without ever expressing it and still pass it on to your offspring. This is not that complicated of a subject to understand.

Sincerely,
Someone who studied genetics in college

DO YOU REMEMBAH

>genetics in college
this shit is basic high school biology, thats even worse

>myths

literally dont listen to any of these faggots OP

if youre already balding:

>get on dutasteride (more powerful version of finasteride with the ability to both stop further hair loss AND cause regrowth in some)

>as another user mentioned, ru58841 - if you're ultra paranoid, take ru58841 with dutasteride.

>once on those, get a hair transplant to give you back your lost hair, and now you will have your hair back, and not be balding.

>if youre a tranny, get on HRT to lower your testosterone levels to a woman level, then take dutasteride anyway to nuke any DHT that somehow gets through (pro tip, it wont because there will be hardly any testosterone to convert to DHT since you will have woman tier testosterone levels)

>ru58841 + dutasteride
you idiot, this is for the 5 percent of people that wont work with fin and then wont work with dut. You shouldn't just start ru without testing fin and dut first.

Jesus fuck. What happened to that guy?

he accidentally drank some ru58841.

Not really, he got cancer and refused to treat it for as long as possible. But seriously keep RU away from children and pregnant women.

ok srsly
how well does finasteride work
like how many people actually see results

its called being paranoid
and its surefire*
*at risk of unknown side effects

lots of people who catch balding early on, start fin and it halts the balding process to some extent.

Dutasteride is a more potent version of finasteride and blocks both type I and type II enzymes or some shit for the 5a reductase at levels up to 99.9%

tl;dr - start dutasteride before you bald and stay on it for life

hairs lookin good

>Yeah I'm pretty sure I'm going to trust geneticists over "medicaldaily"
Geneticists debunked the retarded myth you cling onto for reasons unknown.

l2peer review, meathead

truck driver in europe for many years and didn't use sunscreen

Serious question:
Do any of those whatever random ass fuck medications and drinks and whatnot ACTUALLY do something for people or is it all horseshit that barely extends the inevitable?

all (((them))) promoting hormone blockers that mentally ill trannies take for fuck sake.

If you bald you bald, but a man is bigger than his hair. Look throughout history, do you think fucking napoleon saw his hairline and went "ah sacre blue im balding, not gonna conquer Europe". He fucking did.

It all boils down to this. Own it, either like Costanza or by buzzing it. My father was bald, the forehead to top part basically all gone, before he even turned 20 and he buzzed it straight, never worried about it again.

>tfw didn't get those genes
Honestly wouldn't even care if I did start to bald before 30, he looked great when he was buzzed and young.

Depends on the type of your hair loss. If you have a typical receding hairline, it'll probably just stop the receding and maybe grow some back if you catch early. Nothing really works on slick bald spots which a receding hairline basically is.

If you have a thinning crown or diffuse thinning, then it'll probably work very well and you could get most of it back if you don't have actual slick bald spots yet. When you're balding, the individual hairs get thinner and lighter and you don't actually lose them. Finasteride thickens them back up, but it's a slow process. Don't expect visible results until after 12-18 months.

been on fin since october. noticeable hair growth on my hairline. I'm going to go two years before making a determination whether ill stay on it or not. benis still works.

is dut even safe? i bought some a couple months ago and never even opened the package because i'm worried about the effects

been on fin for like 7 years now with decent results other than some slow hairline recession, but i've heard if fin works for you then dut pretty much stops hairloss dead

Yes, go for it. You can always stop if you get sides which you won't.