I'm 20 and this is my first time going to a party with booze. How do I look Veeky Forumsgs?

I'm 20 and this is my first time going to a party with booze. How do I look Veeky Forumsgs?

like it's your first time going to a party with booze

I Like it

Is it a late 80s theme party?

20? Where the hell do you live? Fucking America or something?

Lose the tee and hat, slim fitting black pants, wear the shirt either untucked or half tucked, unbutton the first few buttons

You know kids here in America start going to parties with booze at 16 right?

American chads lose their virginity at prom when they're 18

The rest lose their virginity when they're like 23 graduating college

you look fine

drunk normies have terrible taste in fashion

ill make a bet that your shirt gets complimented at least 4 times even tho it sucks

also make sure to drink fast and to drink a lot

if you don't get sick then it wasn't a party

Nobody complimented my shirt. And you suck. That's my favorite movie of all time.

No

they'll make fun of you

Yeah sure bud. You can't keep up with EU livers.

>not losing your virginity before 18

Ditch the button up. Wear blue denim. Wear white sneakers. The simplest outfit ever, you will look way better.

>chads lose their virginity at prom when they're 18
Dude I'm a fucking outcast and I lost it at 16

This.

Popular kids in England start having parties in secondary school (around 12), for the first couple years they generally drink low alcohol content drinks like WKD but by the time they're 14/15 most go out drinking properly. By 16/17 popular kids are drinking at least every weekend and by the time they reach uni (if they go at all) they're black out drunk most nights. by the mid 20s this lifestyle catches up and the hot skinny girls in school become fat, unattractive and dependent on drinking every day, at home or on a night out. The guys do the same but a lot work out and look like Chads but unless they keep up with lifting they get fat too

Friendly reminder that these are the types of people who shit on your fits.

The added thing with boys vs girls is girls can get an unlimited supply of vodka cruisers just by showing up to a venue while guys have to pay for theirs.

what a strange humblebrag. it's pretty well established that you can have sex before the age of 18. the biggest weirdo/loser i ever knew lost it when he was 13. but even he would know not to humblebrag on it

Best advice I can give - Don't drink more than one or two items, and if you do decide to go for drunk tiger style and get smashed - then don't be the guy telling others about how much you drank/asking other people how much they've had.

But holy fuck, I'm danish, I've had alcohol in my life since 13. I had no idea that people waited for that long - Alcohol is so trivial to me now at 22, it's cool within my age group to be sober in Denmark.

lel this

I'm 20 and now I'm sorta happy/satisfied when I'm at a party and notice not everyone is smashed. Like soberness is cool too

you look like you've never been at a party before
and thats qt

dont mix whiskey and vodka DONT
NEVER
stick to one cat. for the whole night

>How do I look Veeky Forumsgs?

Fucking perfect, OP. I'm dead serious.

Get a good pair of Wayfarers and you're set!

>I like 6 Mac Demarco songs and smoke weed at least 6 times a week the outfit

wouldn't it be fucking CRAZY if he's from America, like over 50% of this website??? What are the odds man that's nuts

I'm not a chad, I live in America, I'm Asian, and I lost my virginity at 13. Explain that

>>>/reddit/
newfag

You're a potato queen

>'m 20 and this is my first time going to a party with booze

where the fuck do you live

i genuinely like it, you look like a chill dude