Got the Dr. Dooms

Got the Dr. Dooms.

Thoughts?

why did you get them

I like the look of them, foams are durable, gonna be worth more in a few years, overall solid shoe.

Why do you wear them with low cut socks like you're autistic?

Sorry I'm not wearing knee high whiteys? What do you recommend?

>naming those hideous monstrosities after one of the greatest comic book characters of all time
>doesn't even hide its ugly shortcomings behind of a mask
Return them with a live grenade hidden in the left shoe and stick around for the light show.

not wearing foamposites with shorts

>shoes made for sport with shorts
>don't wear them with shorts

Thank you
I hate seeing hypebeasts that wear these and they dont even know how to rock them

What's so ugly about them bro?

Or they're for sports? Then why are you posting them On Veeky Forums like you're flexing

>ask for opinions about new buy
>"stop flexing"

Aight, that's cool.

>foamposites
>good for any sports

lol

They were made for a sport and evolved into Veeky Forums

Didn't say they were good for it, just that they were made for it. Super durable but heavy

Yeah I totally said stop flexing
And you were trying to flex stop pretending like you're not, you wouldn't be so defensive to criticism if you actually cared about our opinion.

>call someone that wears these foams hypebeasts

I bet you strut in yeezys and think you're shits on point

The misshapen body makes it distractingly obtuse. The weirdly calculated edginess of the foamed contour makes it basically impossible for it not to clash with a wardrobe that isn't some deplorable goth techninja shit.

It looks like you're wearing a nerfball on your feet imho.

>"Hey guys I got these foams, what are your opinions?"

>Why do you wear them with low cut socks like you're autistic?
>I hate seeing hypebeasts that wear these and they dont even know how to rock them
>Yeah I totally said stop flexing

Besides getting shat on for buying popular shoes, I haven't gotten much in the way of constructive criticism besides

>don't wear them with ankle socks
>don't wear them with shorts

but they don't look good with shorts...

these are thoughts

>these are thoughts
>ask for elaboration
>stop getting defensive

Sounds good.

what did he mean by this

Didn't space things out properly.

>"these are thoughts"

>ask for elaboration about said thoughts
>"stop acting defensive"

wear them with sweatpants for maximum comfy

there's not much you can do with these they're just old basketball shoes that nike releases in retro colorways to sneakerheads for ~$230

they're too heavy to actually ball in compared to the ultralight tech of today, there's really no reason to get these unless you're a sneakerhead or you buy a good colorways (like dr. dooms) to display