How terrible would wedge-sole Red Wings look on someone wearing a suit?

How terrible would wedge-sole Red Wings look on someone wearing a suit?

Could a person get away with such a thing in an office environment?

Terrible as you should be able to tell from your picture.

What if his pants were rolled down more?

Marginally less terrible is still terrible. Just don't fucking do it.

vest, trousers and jacket are in a different grey. Trousers are way too short.
For this kind of crap I'm paranoid about how I dress now. I don't want to look like an idiot like OP's picture.

i hate that fucking streetwear faggot

he's supposedly a designer and all these magazines write how he dresses good. but imo he looks shit in every picture, all look like some hipster streetwear cringe

>not knowing wooster
fucking summer

Looks like a manlet, anything will look goofy on him

Looks bad because his proportions are fucked. His legs should be longer... Very awkward, I assume he's a manlet.

Who gives a shit, stretch? He's an icon for a reason.

He looks like an autist, tattoos on an old man are ridiculous and he try hards at masking the fact that he fucked up his body and that he's a manlet by "fashion hurr durr"
doesn't work bruv..

>How terrible
Really fucking terrible. Did you see the picture you posted?
Why does this thread continue to exist?

These are all fits from like 2014... pic attached, 2017 fit

He looks even worse now.

you sound like you're jealous of him... like you're trying to convince yourself that's how you really feel

Not a designer back in 2010 where that pic came from he was a buyer at Neiman Marcus.

He fell off hype train when he became the men's director of the perma-sale-less JCPenney

JCPenney gutted all C-section execs which Wooster was and he launched project Wooster which was just basically a collective of all the brands bergdof turned down, mostly Japanese. Flopped.

Since then he's been quiet and nobody has cared.

You could if the weather made it sensible. Otherwise, don't.

why is he so short

What would even work with those boots?

honestly with that kind of beard/haircut combo you can pretty much wear anything and come off as effay in one way or another

Shit-tier beta genetics.

>How terrible would wedge-sole Red Wings look on someone wearing a suit?
Dreadful.

>Could a person get away with such a thing in an office environment?
No.

Here in Cuckonia (Sweden) I have seen mocs with v necks and ties.

>grey fleck trouser
>copper boot
This is incredibly terrible, it would be fine if he just wore black boots and ditched the turn-up. (I mean turn-ups are fine in themselves but his trousers are way too short)

This could maybe work with a really casual suit. Like a herringbone tweed over a chambray shirt, or a corduroy suit over a sweater. Otherwise forget it.