Hair General

I dunno how to do this so I'm just doing it because there isn't a general for this general-worthy topic right now.

I am pretty sure my face shape is a heart. I currently have long hair but I'm wondering what I can do for a shorter hair cut. Can I get suggestions? Sorry if this goes if in the Fuccboi general.

What should I do, given my head shape and hair type?

1/2

2/2

Sorry for the shitty shirt just came back from running

All you need is a fade on the sides, someone needs to cut texture on top and shorten it. And when styling apply a matte finish styling paste or clay.

Another example however the fade, is closer to a skin fade. Length still on top, sides have been trimmed and sculpted to the shape of the head on the sides too. Your side burns should be shortened and trimmed, maybe even some hair contouring.

Curls finally starting to come in boys

I'm getting fucking tired of this stupid poof in the back of my hair. It's just this rounded part that I try to keep down but it never works, and it looks awful. What the fuck do I put in it to KEEP IT DOWN.

Op that hair cut its simple. go to barber ask for g eazy. He will say I gotchu.

you look sickly

a buzzcut

Thanks for the tips. A question about the paste tho: I'm using argan oil on my hair currently, will the paste be at odds with that?

Eh I tend to look like that after exercising alot.. why a buzz though?

Recommend me a product to replicate this look.

Does buzzcut suits my face shape?

Alden penner

King Ramses lookin ass

should I just buzz it? Im too depressed to take care of my appearance

a hair pin?

Shia, get your shit together and resurrect HWNDU already.

nigger

I'm actually sick of everyone saying I look like him so I'm thinking of just going full skinhead

Do bitches love this shit or what?

what should i do? my hair is too thin.

Rate my cut

You cannot escape your fate.

>7/10
>Kim Jong Un is not Veeky Forums
asians tend to look more aesthetic with neater hair... and really, racial profiling isn't the goal here

Kim Jong Un you've lost some weight! Looking great my friend.

I think you'd look better with some sort of undercut but this certainly doesn't look bad. You've got a good face shape.

>18 posters 26 replies
>1 minute apart

stfu, some dumb nigger is stealing my meme

you're scaring the children

I fucking hate everything

i sorta took this pic on the fly without fixing my hair so ignore the bit sticking out. i'm going for a leonardo dicaprio esque mop, specifically during his time in marvin's room.

what do y'all think? growing it out some more over the summer season.

Tired of long hair. Need short/medium length hairstyle recommendations. Hate putting product in my hair b/c I run my hands through it every 10 seconds.

How bad is my hairline?

rate please

it's totally fine man

>Reply
you look like a female

I completely disconnected my undercut and stopped slicking back my hair bc even normies know that hitler youth is out

Suggestions?

How long the top?

Do you think using volumizing hair products would stop hair looking so thin?

Asking for a friend..haha .. :(

looks like literally nothing dude

His adams apple looks tumorous

Just keep an eye on it. You've definitely got some recession, but it won't necessarily continue. Take another picture in a few months.

What to do? I want grow, but thinking about some thin shaved line on sides and nape like half-basin. Recommend something decent.

Between nose/lip length, so I guess around 12 cm

r8

what a fucking faggot

Thanks

How do I get this style?

Anyone have tips on growing out your bangs?
They currently reach my nose when pulled down. I just keep them sideswept, but the longer they get the worse that looks
I would prefer to not use any heat on my hair because it's really damaged and I don't want to make it worse

get an earring to achieve a more kpopish look

hair looks good
iphone case looks tacky

go to hood barber

I've been growing my hair out cause I'm not really sure what to do with it
Does anyone have something they recommend

fat fuck.

Lmao what?
In what universe am I fat?

I've had long hair all my life, been wanting to trim it to a short/medium length but nervous about what may or may not look good. suggestions?

Preciate you but I was talking about not knowing how to make a general thread lol.

so I fell for the no poo meme and about four weeks in and my hair is soft and silky every day. Thanks Veeky Forums.

How is this shit bad? 0/10?

That question is phrased poorly. If you are asking if your hair is bad, I don't think so but it looks either styled poorly or cut poorly.I'd keep the sides shorter.

GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYS

What can I do, effay?
Too straight for wavy styles and too wavy for straight styles. Too thin for either. This is about all the volume I can get out of it.

young leo

N E W Y O R K
E
W
Y
O
R
K

Fix the stay hairs and it's a solid 6/10 (assuming the average person has 5/10 hair).

Product for style my hair like this?

buzz

DESU I'm too skinny and my head is too small to pull that off.

your hair is gucci leave it be

anyone have pictures of real life people with the hair on the right so i dont have to show my barber a cartoon? preferably curly hair

animated hair rarely translates to the real world

advice for curly hairzzzz??????

meet

theyre both me lol

desu u dont need to do anything senpai

What should I get

Honestly I just leave mine alone and let it air dry when I get out the shower

what do products do you use when you shower/wash hair ?

Very nice. Short and clean cut.

I wash maybe once every 2 or 3 days and I use this and the conditioner and sometimes head and shoulders

Are undercuts still in

How do I make a side part? Do I just comb my hair and hope it stays? Because it doesn't and it's frustrating desu

Why are you using argan oil? Its makes your hair healthy, and makes it look good but its not meant for styling and shouldn't be applied daily.

What hair product is pic related most likely using?

deconstructer by label m or hansdefuko, just clay.

Pomade. water based, and hairspray. Maybe even a styling paste.

Yes. But if that doesn't work for you:

>Do it when hair is damp
>If it still doesn't work, add product to hair when dry after using the above step
>If it still doesn't work, add pre styler to hair and blow dry after using the above steps
>If it still doesn't work, use hair spray after using the above steps

If none of that works tell your hairstylist. They can help you train your hair to go in the right direction.

Quick faggots whats a good leave in conditioner for type 3 curly hair??

So I just use a comb? And gel it up?

1/2

2/2

It's getting long, I need to trim it. I'm also looking for a hairstyle that suits me, don't want to look like a fuckboy but I don't want to look like a gay ass twink

Keep in mind I have a huge nose

your forehead isn't very attractive so maybe get a fringe, the kind that looks like bulls hair. Also get somebody to properly thin those sides and cut them just above the ear

I need suggestions.
Should i cut my hairs short or let them grow?
Consider the following:
>curved forehead
>kinda thin hairs
>very thick eyebrows