Just copped this for 30 bucks

>cringey

yeah right

where at?

this Mexican store with some cool shit, some cringe shit. I ordered a hoodie a while back for like 25 bucks, paid 7 shipping and got it within the week

kichink.com/stores/mexicoindiestore

how'd that shit fit?
where in the US do you live, if even?

I'm in Coronado, CA and it fits great. I ordered it in small, I'm 5'11" and 130 pounds

that mexican shirt seems to be flawed as the spacing between the dashes is a bit compact and the second dash meets way higher than the middle of the T

fitpics?

Will post as soon as I get home from work

What are you comparing it to?

kinda want that stranger things shirt c/n?

I'm comparing it to the shirt you posted yourself in your original post and you can see it a bit in the kanye west picture.

I'd cop, it's cheap too, like 12 bucks

Fug, jelly my son. I wanted to get one at the original site but it was $120 and sold out.
mirin

THEY DON'T SHIP TO NZ
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

where are the pics, faggot

Ask Lorde for shit then

argument still stands. kanye is the biggest cringe autist on the planet.

>being this salty

probably a nigger

I ordered the Crystal Castles and the Stranger Things tees
It was 36 dollars including shipping to Ontario. Will post photos once they arrive

hey OP hook a homie up

read the fucking thread retarded nigger, hook yourself up

THIS IS VIRAL MARKETING AND OP IS PROBABLY LARPING AS EVERY SINGLE POSTER IN THIS THREAD

STOP SHILLING your stupid fucking shit you fuck

>everyone buying stuff I can't afford is a shill

Watch this completely anonymous person say how he knows so much more about fashion than Kanye West

God damn Sade is perfect

she looks kind of weird if you ask me, but i like all this throwback shit with her. these guys, Supreme, etc.

I am not But fucking shill threads for days on fa and no mods in sight. Is it true 0 dollar watches

How is this viral marketing? Literally everyone including Complex was talking about that t-shirt this week. It only makes sense to have a thread about it here.

>dresses his daughter in docs instead of superior Solovair
well... he's not wrong, user

youre shilling your stupid replicas as if youre one of us and youre roleplaying in this thread as different posters to try and create some artificial community and support for your fucking wares

go and pay for an advert if youre gonna push your stuff on this site you fucking dipshit im way past the point where im real fucking tired of people like you with your fucking shill threads

>11 posters

OP is role playing...wew lad

you stupid fuck

super easy takes some seconds to appear as a new poster

show me