Pants that aren't jeans or sweatpants

How to wear womens trousers correctly?

I was at goodwill looking at the trousers and I thought to myself "Why have I, OP, never worn trousers before, it's because you don't know how dumbass." so here I fucking am. Please help me.

(fyi I am a woman not a crossdresser, I don't care if anons post about anything as long as it has to do with trousers and as long as someone helps me)
pic related

why not get some trousers from goodwill for almost nothing and experiment?

this guy in WAYWT threads owns a pair of Uniqlo ankle pants that are women's. He seems to do just fine

That is so bad holy shit

whats wrong with it

The shoes are terrible, his feet are too big to be wearing converses, the pants flare out at the bottom which looks terrible, but they already look like pajamas anyways and the shirt is too small for the look

But I'm already biased against converses and cropped pants

none of these are good

stop posting anytime

If you hate cropped pants/ankle trousers why did you enter a thread on about how to style cropped pants/ankle trousers

Because he's retarded

Because it's front page and I like to give things a try

If you think that outfit looks good, you two are the retarded ones. Fucking full bape looks better than that

uh huh sure it does

do you guys really think this looks good? what the fuck

>not a new IP

who do you think you're fooling my man

? was 6 posters before i commented lol wtf bro. think what you want though, if you think those fits look good you are clearly beyond redemption

Name 1 (ONE) thing wrong with them

boring as fuck. stop posting your copy+paste fits from instagram lol.

i was talking more about the two fits above, i like cropped pants a lot as a general thing. this one is okay bottom half but the top half is disgusting lol cheap champion shirt showing off his skinny fat body, the nikes are that sort of ugly/cool that seems to be in these days but doesn't work well with rest of fit

What shoes are these?

i wish they were me

posts fits show me how its done. maybe i'll add them to my folder too

>not a new ip

Yeah sure bud let me guess this is the same ip too?

why do i want to lick her feet /.\

w2c

unfortunately I think you may have what people call a ~foot fetish~, but good on you user good on you

>never worn trousers before
Not even khakis?
Personally I mostly wear neutral slacks to work, and nice jeans elsewhere. Their style works just like jeans, as in there being skinny/straight/bootcut etc. Again, I'm personally inclined to wear skinny or cigarette pants, which work best on thin legs.
You could start off with some black or nude pants to pair with a tee or Oxford shirt, along with a pair of black heels, oxfords or flats, depending on if you want to dress up or down. You also can't go wrong with a bold/patterned trouser with a white button-up and heels either.
Goodwill user is right. Most of my pairs are from thrift shops, but you can get some pretty inexpensive ones from Forever 21 or H&M.

Hey hey heyyyyyyy dont disrespect the doop my friend

Also minor self shill for non jean/cropped pants general

What should I wear with ultraboosts/similar? Just jeans or should I be wearing something else?

looks like an undergrad art student

How? It's just a basic fit

w2c pants similar to tricky ricky astaire trousers?

That is terrible