Can someone help me get into the sandal meme...

can someone help me get into the sandal meme? I've seen people rokcing them in inspo threads and wanna know what brands people are getting and what to style them with. any help is appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/fa/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=sandal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>sandal meme
An iconic clothing item commonly worn during warmer seasons is a meme? I hate this board.

warosu.org/fa/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=sandal

or just search by OP post/subject

i got teva all black original universal premiers a few weeks ago because i'm too poorfag to buy suicokes and they're pretty nice.

I love you (no homo sex), always looking good man

Hari Mari

>Hari Mari
those all seem to be flip flops, not sandals

umm wearing socks with sandals to look comfycore/chinkwave is a relativly new trend, especially since socks and sandals is considered by normies to be the pinacle of unfashionable. I'd consider that a trend/meme

the thick sole ones? got a side shot?

He said sandals, not socks and sandals.

Suicokes, Tevas and Chacos

Sandals and Socks look like complete shit, It doesn't matter how trendy they become, that combo will still look like complete fucking shit. Wearing socks with sandals completely defeats the fucking purpose of wearing open sandals as well.

lol americans

just like wearing canvas shoes in the summertime is pointless, right? just wear leather! why not make that boots while you're at it?

thanks bro, that's too kind
yeah the thicker ones. i dont have a fit shot from the side but if you want a shot of just the shoes i can take that i guess

Here's the official guide my man

Really enjoying my Chacos atm
Comfy AF and doesn't smell like the Source sandals I have that are flat soled
Cross-strap system takes a little bit getting used to
Thick soles kinda look corny but get the job done
Good for everyday and hiking and not giving a fuck about what people think, it's summer and it's hot as shit

First few days of wearing in my suicokes. I had to size up to make the footbed fit properly.

Sockless doesn't feel too good, maybe it's just unfamiliar. Still trying to find some good socks to go with cropped pants and these sandals. Not sure if quarter height socks are a good idea.

I think long blacks socks are the best with black crop trousers.

Sandals are not fa.
No one wants to see your nasty ass feet.
If you're gonna wear sandals put on socks.

Veeky Forums is too retarded to realize that being effay is a subjective standard that varies from place to place, and varies with the season. sandals and flip flops are a ok if you are in 80 degree weather with 50% or more humidity, or anything above 90. nobody in their right mind would wear a shoe just like nobody would wear jeans or a jacket in this weather.