Can I trade stocks while traveling outside of the US? I use RobinHood

Can I trade stocks while traveling outside of the US? I use RobinHood.

>I use RobinHood

You realize that most people on Veeky Forums use robinhood right

>implying I wouldn't sniffjerk like a total degenerate to those seats for as long as the scent lasted

How about you fucking contact RH.

robinhood is worthless if you want to trade more than pennies.

>implying miatas aren't objectively the best designed affordable car

>implying any of us have more than pennys

No. they don't

i play with alot of stocks so rh is sweet... use the 1500 a mo i save on rent to play, and thanks to 0 commission im actually up a tiny bit... def worth the fun tho... cant wait till the options explode on rh so u can short etc....

>he pays money to trade stocks
Literally everytime you buy a stock you START out in the negative.

this picture is so fucking bothersome

I know, right?
This is why Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley, really all the big firms, use Robin Hood exclusively.
They save tons on commissions.

And yet the big boys I know use better brokers that give better by the second info with easy ways to graph and analyze stocks. I will use RH as long as I am little time the moment I enter the big leagues, I am pulling out faster than a man just learning this bitch has AIDS.

>thanks to 0 commission im actually up a tiny bit
You must have mad skillz

why are the names blanked out in pics like these

I mean it's not like we're gonna really be able to trace it back to the person who took the screenshot, why bother? Unless you're super close with the people making an ass out of themselves there's no point in protecting them

please respond I want to know

>This is why Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley, really all the big firms, use Robin Hood exclusively.
topkek

>not trading with a TFSA account so that you don't have to pay taxes.

that picture pisses me off

shit thread

fuck off canadian shitposter

Reddit does this

what's the problem with heels?
or am i being retarded here?
if so, please answer

It'd put holes in the seats. I think it's stupid though since you can obviously see one of the bimbos took her heels off.

Can you paperspray someone for damaging your property in your property?

You could probably shoot them in this case.

Draw your gun, tell them to show their hands, when they start running or doing something stupid shoot them and say you thought they were reaching for a gun.

If they actually cooperate though, you call the cops and they get sent to jail for criminal destruction of property and trespassing.

You're an idiot. I'm a lawyer and this would never hold up in court. They're in a parking garage so the police would check the security camera footage and see some Sberg running out with a gun drawn at two innocent girls sitting in a vehicle, then they would start running and he would shoot them in the back? Try going outside once in a while buddy.

You can chase a fleeing felon, my friend.

>ยง56. Simple criminal damage to property

>A. Simple criminal damage to property is the intentional damaging of any property of another, without the consent of the owner, and except as provided in R.S. 14:55, by any means other than fire or explosion.

>B.(1) Whoever commits the crime of simple criminal damage to property where the damage is less than five hundred dollars shall be fined not more than one thousand dollars or imprisoned for not more than six months, or both.

>(2) Where the damage amounts to five hundred dollars but less than fifty thousand dollars, the offender shall be fined not more than one thousand dollars or imprisoned with or without hard labor for not more than two years, or both.

>(3) Where the damage amounts to fifty thousand dollars or more, the offender shall be fined not more than ten thousand dollars or imprisoned with or without hard labor for not less than one nor more than ten years, or both.

More than $500 in damages makes it a felony(in my state). I'm certain that the destruction of the passenger and driver seats is more than $500 in damage in a sports car.

That picture triggers me. Fucking sage

Wow i wish i was an attractive slut
I could just be a worthless leech my entire life with no consequence

>I could just be a worthless leech my entire life with no consequence

Being a NEET is the same thing except nobody wants to have sex with you.

cant be a NEET forever
can leech off a provider your entire life

>Miata
>sports car

To have it reskinned is $200 a seat