Covering up left wrist

I want to cover up a terrible tattoo on my left wrist (didn't think the artist could fuck up something so simple). Basically, if the wrist is completely covered, then the tattoo is covered.

So far I only have sweatbands and some shit from Etsy. Please help. Male.

One of these old school 70s watchbands?

Remember kids, tattoos suck.

Wrist watch?

How big is tatoo?
Is it realy that bad?

go make an appointment and have it lasered off.
that must be possible.

otherwise, wristwatch and these .

Post pics

Cover it up with blackwork, it's pretty effy as far as tats go

I think they have creams you can use now too.

When will the tattoo meme end?

Maybe if one was a bit more modern and made for tiny wrists. And yes, tattoos suck for the most part.

>wrist watch?
Entire wrist needs to be covered. I'm contemplating just using a conpression wrap until I can get it excised.

>how big is tattoo?
An inch or two. The whole wrist must be covered.

>is it really that bad?
Worse.

-

>leather 70's bracelet watch
Keep the suggestions coming, if you can.

Looking for something to cover it until I can afford surgical removal.

There's extensive scarring that can't be covered up by blackwork

Pic related

Are you dude or grill?

Also (pic related)

Male

The tat is a nightmare. Lasers won't even work. It needs to be surgically excised. I considered retaliation.

Don't know what to tell you. Had a friend who spent 12k trying to get a tattoo lasered off. He wound up with so much scar tissue he has to wear long sleeves even when it's like 100 degrees outside.

A little foresight and conservatism goes a looooooong way.

Post the tat

this

seconded

I'm asking for tips on what accessories or garments can cover the left wrist entirely.

The excision is gonna leave a single vertical scar, but I don't really mind.

Third

No. You can help or just keep dreaming of seeing the tat.

You could go full Hiroki (pic related)

Some new agers wear cloth around their wrist. Maybe that'll work. I guess a skin tone compression wrap might work.

A skin tone wrist wrap willlook fucking retarded.

What exactly are you looking for here?
Watch, jewelry, sweatband. There are no other options.

>retarded
nice

>a conpression wrap won't look good
right. all those people who get wrist injuries are nerds

>what the fuck you do want?
take some pills or something. you're harshing my pleasant day.

Look dipshit. Wear an Ace bandage around your wrist for the rest of your life for all I care.

Maybe next time think before you get a try-hard tattoo.

Fuck off.

I bet you're well loved by your parents, kid. And when's the last time you had sex? You're not going to get anywhere acting like a grade-schooler on the internet.

Says the dummy who let some hack desecrate their body.

have fun throwing money down the literal drain for a shitty tattoo you stupid faggot
kill yourself or post the tattoo

Says the bad personality who wouldn't be happy with a model body or a billion dollars. I'd rather have a descreet scar than a flagrantly childish mind. It's you who will have problems for the rest of your life.

You'd be a dope head if you had my hand of cards. You'll do this pecking order babboon shit until you're ready to be incinerated.

Suicide is on your mind, not mine

You're white trash huh?

You're just an animal who driven by primitive motives to talk shit to people on Veeky Forums, because his folks and slutty peers don't love him. There's not much more pathetic than that. Whatever my class is, you're the degenerate.

you don't sound emotionally stable user.

You sound pretty consistently boring, stupid, and negative. Maybe you're alright with computers...nah who am I kidding.

That's a lot of info to get from two short posts.

Just fucking kiss already

Just get it covered like pic related and go full Mugen

>still no photo posted
so OP was faggot once again?

>asks for advice on how to cover up arm
>never once posts arm so we can see what space needs to be covered
>gets in a fight with EVERYONE
How can you even BE such a faggot

long sleeve shirts you moron

now post the fucken tat

>I considered retaliation.

what did OP mean by this?

Post a pic of your wrist or kys faggot

D'you want help or not?

he hasnt posted the tat because there is no tat. its okay OP cutting is kool and all the girls will love your rad scars. lots pf pixie cut pussy comin your way

Then fuck you, youre not getting any help

No one help this faggot until he posts a pic of his tattoo

That would be worse

Wherever he goes everyone gonna think he was an emo fag that fucked up his skin for life

This. OP seems a little off.

>when's the last time you had sex
>acting like a grade schooler on the internet

You're an unbearable cunt. If I was the artist I'd spit in your shitty, dumb tattoo.

i agree w/ these two anons.

those fat watchbands actually look okay - just get a nice expensive watch to go w/

Rekt

I know a good remedy ingredient which encourages fading of the ink. I'm gonna have to see the damage before I recommend it though.

Get a foundation that covers tattoos (there are some out there, just google around)
Or maybe even get a coverup tattoo, but make sure that you don't go full retard again and go to a shitty tattoo artist

don't even bother helping the op
he's an insufferable cunt
an insufferable cunt with a shitty tattoo on his wrist lmao get fucked idiot

You absolutely must show us this tattoo.

I have a perfect idea for a covering on the wrist that would actually look good (and hasn't been mentioned in this thread so far). But I'm not sharing until I see some evidence of this tattoo.

I'm onto it, boys. He's not posting that tattoo because these suggestions are actually to cover his little girl wrists ;)

Not OP but I have a tattoo on the inside of my wrist I want to cover up sometimes, one of those that 70s show leather watch straps is a bit overkill, but a regular strap is usually a little bit too small. Any watches with straps in the middle?

There are subtler ones.

did you slit your wrists op?

He's giving you advice and helping out go and fucking kill yourself

man i hate upstuck bitches like you coming and asking for help then getting mad when you get it

Wear an armored gauntlet and vambrace at all times.

Please post pic of tattoo