Cop or not thread

Cop or not thread
Last thread is near kill

M65 jacket from 1987, some moderate signs of use, $35 USD

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/listings/1701822-Vintage-Vintage-Vests
zalando.no/topman-genser-black-tp822s094-q11.html
asos.com/asos/asos-longline-hoodie-in-black/prd/5204074?iid=5204074&clr=Black&SearchQuery=&cid=5668&pgesize=36&pge=0&totalstyles=108&gridsize=3&gridrow=5&gridcolumn=2
asos.com/new-look/new-look-hoodie-in-black/prd/8178757?iid=8178757&clr=Black&SearchQuery=mens black hoodie&pgesize=36&pge=0&totalstyles=344&gridsize=3&gridrow=11&gridcolumn=2
shop.bbcicecream.com/collections/sale/products/lift-pants?variant=28351962945
shop.bbcicecream.com/collections/sale/products/mantra-pants?variant=30113066497
aliexpress.com/item/35-42-Crew-Socks-Vetements-VT-France-Demna-Gvasalia-SEXUAL-FANTASIES-Collection-Margiela-Funk-Choker-Justin/32778205653.html?spm=2114.13010308.0.0.SJcBGm&aff_platform=aaf&cpt=1487909824526&sk=eub6yrrBy&aff_trace_key=6e651a8bed1d44b8b11050145a7bbaa3-1487909824526-09268-eub6yrrBy
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump, inside label

Russian surplus peacoat...

...or soviet?

btw, I'm skinny as fuck and my torso tapers a lot (6'3", 36 chest/30 waist)

i have one i'm trying to get rid off, in size 46 and they are definitely oversized. also they aren't quite slim as in that pic

Could you post a pic and your measurements? I'm definitely interested

sorry can't do that atm. vacationing away.

only have this awful picture saved, it isn't nearly as waisted. it's probably ukranian. from the 90s i believe, no stamps or labels tho.

Yes, i am edgy teenager

grailed.com/listings/1701822-Vintage-Vintage-Vests

Need a new hoodie

zalando.no/topman-genser-black-tp822s094-q11.html

Buy it from asos or acne if you want a plain one

Not, these hoodies look ridiculous

this then? asos.com/asos/asos-longline-hoodie-in-black/prd/5204074?iid=5204074&clr=Black&SearchQuery=&cid=5668&pgesize=36&pge=0&totalstyles=108&gridsize=3&gridrow=5&gridcolumn=2

only decent looking one I found at asos, looks a bit tight around the forearms though.

acne is too expensive

model looks confused

They run large, and even if you size down expect to need to tailor de arms to make them skinnier. Also if you are worried if it's a fake, google the manufacturer number. And it's weird it's not made by Alpha Industries, might be a civy version.

I have this one myself - asos.com/new-look/new-look-hoodie-in-black/prd/8178757?iid=8178757&clr=Black&SearchQuery=mens black hoodie&pgesize=36&pge=0&totalstyles=344&gridsize=3&gridrow=11&gridcolumn=2

It was a 6/10 fit when i bought it, but my Veeky Forums brother stretched it our for me, so now it fits perfectly, i recommend this one.

Pants too loose? C/n for $5?

Jacket. c/n?

its 5 fucking dollars

They look terrible. Dnc.

no
no

10 EUR/ 11,40 USD

give a reason, I wanna hear reasons to whether it's worth my money, brokeboi

I'm just not digging the ribbons/strips/ whatever you call those things and also, it looks too baggy. How much does that cost? like 800? I wouldn't even buy it for 40, I mean, I wouldn't even wear it, but that's because it's not really a jacket that I like.
But listen, at the end of the day, it's your opinion that matters the most. If you like it and you can easily afford it, I don't see why not, go for it.

c/n?

c/n?

Which pants? I'm not really sure why one pair is $20 more than the other.

shop.bbcicecream.com/collections/sale/products/lift-pants?variant=28351962945

shop.bbcicecream.com/collections/sale/products/mantra-pants?variant=30113066497

Considering the green ones in each model BTW

c/n?

if you want to look like you're on some honey i shrunk the kids shit sure. otherwise no

no

sure

i've seen this shirt more times than i want to today so no

where?

Will it be awkard if a family member sees these (cheapass $2 reps btw)

hell nah
if you can afford it cop
cop
yes

You won't afford it lol.

State of this shitty board is really depressing lately.
Can't you even recognize one of the most iconic memepieces from Raf?
Also it probably cost starting from 5000$, guy won't make it a favor though (hence he asking about it on fucking fa), would he have money for it in the first place.

they are literally just socks
I'dbe surprised if you could actually see a difference

also drop link to $2 reps all I found was $8 reps

get it, does it come with liner?

Link where to buy this?

yes, your family will murder you in your sleep if you buy these socks. what the fuck do you think is going to happen

You should not be buying these if you're too retarded to find these for $2.

I don't usually buy fake stuff but I don't want to pay $80 for a fucking pair of socks
the $8 ones are on ebay and my only search result

I'm in the market for a suede chukka or desert boot, Mr P have the common projects variant on sale. C/N?

They're dark as fuck, but I think they look cool. Figured I could just replace the laces if I wanted to lighten them up. Want Gazelles but don't like the standard black/white design that much

Am I autistic for thinking these look cool? Deciding between these and Wheat Flax.

I just dont wanna look like a streetwear fag
aliexpress.com/item/35-42-Crew-Socks-Vetements-VT-France-Demna-Gvasalia-SEXUAL-FANTASIES-Collection-Margiela-Funk-Choker-Justin/32778205653.html?spm=2114.13010308.0.0.SJcBGm&aff_platform=aaf&cpt=1487909824526&sk=eub6yrrBy&aff_trace_key=6e651a8bed1d44b8b11050145a7bbaa3-1487909824526-09268-eub6yrrBy
What i just meant that bc of the text

w2c?

No. Who cares if it's Raf, it's ugly as sin

Yes

And if so right or left?

>They're dark as fuck, but I think they look cool. Figured I could just replace the laces if I wanted to lighten them up. Want Gazelles but don't like the standard black/white design that much
they're cool w2c, I know they're an old collab but still wondering who still stocks

>not even welted
>probably costs several hundred dollars
No

depends if you want to look like a bus seat or not

T. Brokeboi

Definitely cop, Daniel Wellington is the most effay watch brand.

No its so fucking basic, dont be a basic bitch

Function before form. I could also see one of those tassels getting ripped off somehow on the 5th wearing of it.

mango it's 75% off :)

what does cop mean? I'm not familiar with hipster speak. It looks kinda tryhard but if you can pull it off it looks really cool

way too much user unless you're living in a slav country then I don't know. Too much for Summer anyway though.

This, or the new white/navy colorway that just came out?

Soles look like styrofoam, kek

I'd go with the navy but both are fine. The navy might be a little more flexible with color pairings but personally I'd mostly wear a sneaker like that with shorts and then color pairings aren't a huge issue

what the back logo color on each of em

Lol damn can't unsee

Found them on grailed so Idk, but when I was looking for pics on Google I thought I saw some options in the shopping section

c/n?

its a bit much, isnt it?

I saw this while looking for a biker jacket. I'm pretty dead set on getting it, but the only thing stopping me are the big fuckoff lapels. Are they too much? I don't mind standing out but I don't want to look like some faggot trying to cosplay as a 1920s barnstormer pilot

I'd go with the silver one for sure.

am female and I know supreme is a meme but I like this bag

WAIT FUCK wrong pic hahahhaha

I wish I was white with blue eyes, I would've been wearing this shirt every day.

even if it wasn't supreme it wouldn't look that great, you can probably find a better bag for 100
if you're deadset on getting it because it's supreme though, its probably fineeeee i guess

yes, also w2c

been looking for a white sneaker for some time

no
neither
cop

daniel wellington is terrible price/quality ratio, but then again, this is fashion i suppose so if you're fine with paying purely for the branding and design go ahead.

that said: it might be worth it having a look at uncle jack & meller, same concept: simple clean design, same quality (chinese quartz movement & mediocre at best crystal) lower price. that doesn't carry the daniel wellington name and design exactly though

c/n

I wouldn't

naw

get mexico 66's instead.

I am in desperate need of a dress shoe

I have these exact shoes! cop

Then I'm in luck!

Any comment on the sizing? Big/small?

Looking for a "slimmer" boot. Don't really like the look of chelseas and I think these look better than work boots.

This

or this?

asics no doubt

These

Check out Kent Wang and Campbell. Ones you posted are fine though

Pic related are handmade but I'm not sure about the silhouette.
Which one should I cop?

Dude I replied to (probably) yours post in one of the previous C/N threads asking about death metal one and bought it the next day.

If you have to ask in two (or probably more) threads whether to buy it or no, you probably shouldn't.

I say cop, though

What do you guys think about this selection?
I just started working and finally got money to spend on myself (as opposed to wearing the thriftstore hobo clothes my mom buys me).
It's a temporary non exhaustive list, I'd appreciate some suggestions, preferably on winter clothes (I need to prepare for the upcoming season) especially sweaters/pullovers, and also some leather boots.
Thanks.

ID please?

Would fall in love/10
Not a fan of the lipstick though. Also, if you are short I don't think you'll be able to pull off those clothes.
Shoe selection could possibly kill the whole look, be careful.

I am 165cm and most of these clothes are tailored for chinese women (so they are already quite short) and I wear a chinese S (so the lenght is also trimmed by a few inches).
I was also concerned about the issue of lenght, but if I run into issues still, I will get the clothes tailored at this cheap old guy's repair shop for less than 2 bucks a piece.
What would you advise for shoes? I think I can also give the illusion of grandeur by wearing slightly high heels (5-8cm), which might help with looking proportionate in the more widely ample pieces of clothings.
Also was thinking of getting a couple flats.
As per lipstick, what do you like to see on a girl? I like tints because they give the appearance of wine, and I think it's a romantic look. Maybe a few nudes would go well with the pastel shaded clothes.

Someone can ID this coat pls?

Hmm...Looks like cheap suede (judging by the lack of thickness, it lacks the actual leather underneath, so it must be faux on a synthetic material). Try searching for something like "faux suede beige arm zipper bomber/jacket/vest".

C/N?
I'm a woman and I usually dress in-between minimal-core and comfycore (leaning toward the latter these days). If dnc, what style of jacket would you recommend? Looking for something practical to wear during rainy fall

Just about to cop these vintage nautica shorts, dont know what id wear them with though?

Sorry femanon, these cores are not my type of expertise, I wouldn't know how to advise you.