Did you know that pointing your shoe sole at a muslim is a sign of disrespect

Did you know that pointing your shoe sole at a muslim is a sign of disrespect.

And now this useless foreign culture trivia is forever stuck in your head and actually make you less free and more constrained.

Less free? Kek. Imma do that shit all the time now.

When i'm on the public transport, I am always crossing my legs in such way that am pointing my shit at muds. You are not taking away my freedoms.

Real subtle Schlomo. We're all totally fooled.

Would this be haram in arabian culture?

thanks, now i know not to unintentionally do this to a muslim

t. OP

you suck at this Schlomo

Why do we need to import people to give us new hang ups honestly

Muslims have contributed nothing to our countries except terrorism. The only famous muslims in America are terrorists. They don't do anything white Americans could have done better but they come here for opportunity because they can earn 80 grand a year and live "the American dream" which is really just materialism and living in the suburbs.

Muslims have no right to this country and we don't need them

Diversity has brought nothing of value to the west except a bigger variety of exotic resteraunts to keep you fat and lazy

Did you get your supervisor Schlomo?

This is a much better troll.

>Why do we need to import people to give us new hang ups honestly

It's less to give us new hang ups and more to pay into a less-and-less sustainable pool of social security money and fuel a need for never-ending economic growth and production.

This is actually false.

Only things that are actually disrespectful is weak eye contact. You gotta stare them down, make them look away. Otherwise you look like a weak willed beta if you look away first.

Also strong handshakes make a good first impression. You want to almost crush their hand, without seeming like you are actually trying to crush their hand.

Complete and utter nonsense.

(((they))) must be getting pretty desperate if they're shilling the fucking fashion section of a Taiwanese rotisserie cricket forum.

How important is eye contact in general?

I catch myself watching someone's mouth as they speak and intentionally looking at their eyes and it's coming naturally now but it still feels a little too intimate in some situations.
I tend to look at their eyes and glance away occasionally.

I don't want to come across as a beta but I don't want to seem way too intense either.

Is that why they remove their shoes when they're in mosques? I'm thinking of those pictures where the guy in front of them is praying and prostating himself, the soles of his feet pointed backwards, kind of in the other guy's face.

having travelled in the middle east, this actually made me laugh out loud

Muslims introduced soap to europeans

No they didn't.
"Celts, which are men called Gauls, those alkaline substances that are made into balls [...] called soap"

"Zosimos of Panopolis, circa 300 AD, describes soap and soapmaking.[13] Galen describes soap-making using lye and prescribes washing to carry away impurities from the body and clothes."

>disrespect
nah, just impolite

only american foods make you fat

Literally everything is disrespectful to Muslims. They're angry and backwards people.

>did you know
Yes I did, thank you memritv

Did you know that taking a shower for an alt-righter is a sign of disrespect?

>And now this useless foreign culture trivia is forever stuck in your head and actually make you less free and more constrained.
huh? i'm going to do it intentionally now stupid

>And now this useless foreign culture trivia is forever stuck in your head and actually make you less free and more constrained

Thanks, I'm actually gonna do that every time I see a muslim now just to trigger them

>Complete and utter nonsense.

how? that's like basic economic orthodoxy. i don't think I've seen a serious scholar pretend immigration doesn't boost GDP

>not watching MEMRI TV

Get with the times OP

hey, you're being disrespectful to muslims, user