You guys realize that no matter what you wear it will look good if you're fit and shit if you're not, right?

You guys realize that no matter what you wear it will look good if you're fit and shit if you're not, right?

You should spend more time on Veeky Forums.

Forthe most part true. The tattoos look fucking retarded though.

what if i have no hair?

just shave that shit off, grow a real beard or be clean shaved.

I went on Veeky Forums a few times to check it out. This is the last place where I'd ever seek advice on working out. It is at least as autistic and filled with clueless insecure underage faggots as Veeky Forums. The difference being that on Veeky Forums you get terrible advice as to what you should buy with your parents' money, whereas on Veeky Forums you get it on important health and fitness issues.

Also a chad who dresses like shit will look like shit, deal with it. Clothes are all about social status, if you can't dress yourself you look like a lowlife and no amount of whey will help you on that :)

This is within sneezing distance of peak sleazecore, was I supposed to pity you? A little tan, some shades, more scruff, a little longer or shorter on top...more to work with there than you think.

I think the point is that a fit dude can pretty much just wear simple shit like jeans and a t-shirt and look cool and masculine.

They don't need to sperg out on Rick Owens and shit like that.

>Also a chad who dresses like shit will look like shit, deal with it.

I wish this were true, but it's not. Chads don't need fancy cloths, they play by a different set of rules.

Rick owens is made for fit people.

And the point was "no matter what you wear it will look good if you're fit", I guess you read it wrong.

RO is made for thin/fit people sure. But the people who wear it aren't Chad.

And is right. If you're Chad enough, it doesn't really matter. I have a Chad friend who dresses like a semi-retard and his gf looks like Kate Moss.

This all becomes less and less true the older you are than around 25 though.

If you dress fully basic, COS or Uniqlo style, you'll look average as a normally built person and you'll look good as someone stronger. But if you wear autistic streetwear, random shit that lacks coherence, cheap stuff, ill-fitting piecesand so on you'll look like a sperg no matter how big you are.

Nope.

It's the same with girls. There is a certain point of hot where fashion no longer matters all that much. As long as you're not EPICALLY retarded, you will get away with it.

My point is that everything looks good on you if you have a good body.

Literally everything. Our animal form is what we look for. Clothes aren't even part of our subconscious' calculations.

photo related is kinda fit and looks like shit, explain

the tattoos are lame. but a dude who looks like that gets laid.

>our animal form
Why is every bodybuilding dipshit on some half baked evo psych kick? If you want to go down this road: LIGHT muscularity and low body fat most approximates our "animal form." Second, humans are physically fragile and dominate the planet because of their capacity to work together, pro-social behaviors were advantageous and selected for. Given your predisposition toward antisocial behavior (like your shitpost) it comforts me to know you'll die alone.

what are you babbling about? you're trying to shoehorn some point in w/o any real context.

we're talking aesthetics not sociology.

>LIGHT muscularity and low body fat most approximates our "animal form."
nope

I'm guessing triggered fatty or skelly.

Look at Sub-Saharan hunter gatherer tribes, everyone is ottermode if not skinnier. It's impossible to get built by hunting with minimal tools.

Dude in OP is lightly muscled. That's the most muscle you can have without looking like a clown

ur right to an extent, but that guys shirt is way too tight.
But yeah when I see scrawny half-men thinking they look dope I still think they look pathetic

I can't believe some of the shit I read in this board. Thinspo works if your already have a super nice face. But for most people you'll look undernourished and scrawny.

Having a well muscled body is a huge part of looking good. You'll fill out your clothes more. You'll look healthy. Anyone who thinks moderately fit is not fa is deluded.

face + height > anything else

working out is a waste of time

>muscled
kek what the fuck is that? pick up a fucking dictionary maybe

Our capacity to work together is subsequent of the intelligence that was selected for; they're very closely related but not synonymous! There are species of superior physical disposition who also display "teamwork" yet they failed to rule in antiquity due to lower intelligence. Your comment still stands, it's just important to explicate the distinction properly, as some people tend further political arguments based on misconstrued conceptions of our fundamental "nature".

>And the point was "no matter what you wear it will look good if you're fit", I guess you read it wrong.
>Also a chad who dresses like shit will look like shit

no, you are suffering from cognitive dissonance fucking retard

What? He has developed pecs and delts.