Sneakerheads are morons who blow hundreds of dollars on several pairs of overpriced sneakers because they were told...

Sneakerheads are morons who blow hundreds of dollars on several pairs of overpriced sneakers because they were told that they're special. They think they're so cool for being so """unique""" and fashionable, but they're just making some fatcats in the industry richer.
Prove me wrong.
Protip: You can't.
>inb4 "HURR DURR YOU JUST DON'T HAVE ANY FASHION SENSE XDXDXDXDXDXD"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5LZHMmTG0-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're right

No shit Sherlock
Also nice dubs

Honestly, you're right. I always hated consumerism and capitalizing companies and how the world today runs on it. But the sneaker community really really really made me hate it.

Obviously there's no alternative to the American dog capitalist way currently and even if there was would people benefiting really reform? No

i agree with you but its not just sneakerheads

i just like how they look

woah dude crazy opinion!

Samefag

Don't hate sneaker companies, hate the niggers who buy them and shoot each other over them. This wouldn't be a problem if they didn't have such shit taste and rappers hyping up this crap.

Imagine if they used watches as status symbols like civilized people

Anti-capitalists like you are so retarded. Do you really think the world would be better if consumer demands weren't fulfilled?

I always see that response first on "consumers needs met" that doesn't tell the cost or impact of what it takes to make that condition met. What damage is done, how much waste is made that can't be reused and so forth. Listen I'm not arguing. I myself have a problem with capitalism, it's ok if you don't. Let's leave it at that

Who are you trying to contradic here? As far as I know, Veeky Forums's oppinion is pretty much what you said

post on it reddit and you'll get downvoted to oblivion.

>Imagine if they used watches as status symbols like civilized people
hmmmm nice reddit spacing

>muh j's
>muh yeeze's
>muh rick's
i think i'll never be tired of them

>Replies: 14
>Posters: 15
Nah

>Replies: 15
>Posters: 16
Nah

t. broke nigga
you are a peasant, OP.

Who cares?

Op why do u care though

idk i thought there were more sneakerheads on Veeky Forums, i don't really browse this board.

Another day another bitter post from a brokeboi. Good job OP

we might be autists, faggots, snobs, bitter assholes and delusional, but we aren't that retarded to fall for the sneakerhead meme fad, user.
Or well, at least most of the board

If it's made in China, buy the 1:1 fakes. Simple.

The Yeezy boosts do legitmately look nice, so idm buying some fakes for $150 each.

This board gets baited so fucking easily it's ridiculous.

>i'm gonna state my retarded opinion
>>asks you to seriously consider the consequences of that opinion
>lol shut up just let me believe what i want xd
hmm

>Replies: 25
>Posters: 23
Nah

>The Yeezy boosts do legitmately look nice'
jej

could literally say this about anything material you retarded kike

cobblersperg, your threads are getting old

youtube.com/watch?v=5LZHMmTG0-4
I put patek on my arm

HURR DURR YOU JUST DON'T HAVE ANY FASHION SENSE XDXDXDXDXDXD

Oh, the irony

What's more pathetic?
People who spend $300 on a sneaker or people who can't afford a $300 sneaker but still want to pretend to be hip and cool and buy a fake or ""replica""?

NO THEY FUCKING DON'T FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. KNOCK THIS SHIT MEME OFF

the kiddos who buy fakes
how is this even a question

Easily the people who buy the real ones
If they didn't buy into it the gay trend never would have started

Your job is to make money off these losers

t. sheep

>muh rick's
eh, they aren't really part of the 'sneakerhead' culture, designer sneakers are their own category

i mean, hate me or w/e i really like yeezys, i am not stupid enough to blow half of my so much for them

t. hypebeast nigger

depends on if the shoe is worth it, yeezys are cancer and pretty much a $5 rag on some plastic

M8 hypebeasts and rappers wear Geobaskets.

>Le contrarian, racist stick up the ass Veeky Forums milquetoast

Bet you're the life of the party m8.

Only thing worse than Hypebeasts is miserable troglodytes like you.

I agree. I dont classify myself as a "sneakerhead" but at my height I had over 500 pair of Nikes.

Modern sneaker culture has turned into what beanie babies were in the 90s.

My sneaker purchases are largley nostalgia fueled, but for most people(kids) today, its a way to one up eachother with the latest hyped pseudo limited Chinese produced garbage.

Everything is some kind of "edition" with so and so many pairs released. Colorways are getting fruity and fruitier. Its a market catered to pre teens and tweens.

I cant blame Nike and Adidas for exploiting this market, it's just not for me.

Cant wait for the bubble to pop and let things settle down here over the next few years.

Ur right op
Hey everybody let's run outside barefoot

>rappers
they were every even slightly relevant designer brand, I don't get your argument here

In order of coolness.

People who buy for retail > People who would buy for retail but wont buy for resell and buy 1:1 reps > People who can afford to buy resell without even checking their bank account > People who can't even afford retail and buy fufu reps for like 50 dollars > People who can't afford resell but save up at their minimum wage job for months to buy for resell > People who have mom buy for resell

Been wearing my Kobe 8 skate shoes mostly now, they aren't worth much but find a shoe you like that looks good. I have a few more expensive pair but they don't look as fresh so I don't really wear them as much.

>fatcats
>getting richer
I'm not saying they don't make a hefty profit especially with the materials being what they are but its resellers making bank off this garbage.