Which guns are effay?

Which guns are effay?

as val

>.380 or 1911
Both are shit

Buy a Walther ppk, they're aesthetic as fuck senpai

most medium sized revolvers are pretty effay

Shit carry gun though, they're only good for aesthetic reasons...

>implying aesthetics aren't the real reason to carry

I'm sorry you're such a fucking pleb.

>terrorwave
Makarov or any other cheap slavshit/milsurp pistol really. As far as rifles go any AK, SKS, or retro AR without tacticool crap. Same rule applies with rifles.

>sleazecore/mafiacore
.380 or .25 purse pistol of some sort from the 80s. MP5 and AR15A2(?). I see sleazecore as going more with shitty pocket pistols.

>vaporwave
Brenten, Hi-Power, MP5, CETME-L especially (bonus with retracting stock), really any 80s weapon.

Guns probably aren't Veeky Forums 116 year old technology and 60 year old technology

But everyone thinks they're recently developed.

This generation seems to hate them out of nowhere

I'm a big fan of the CZ P01.

What's the best answer for the OP pic

the "guns kill people" meme

She's a svelte Russian beauty, hearty and reliable and gorgeous
Romanian's will never measure up, with they're cheap imitations, and flawed structure

this pic in general

>Blue

Get a mini uzi and paint it pink

Here's my AK.
Is...is it Veeky Forums???

>Not a 104FR

No

this

i carry a s&w 908

Carrying a gun = feeling threatened on a daily basis and unable to defend yourself = uneffay & your life is shit = necking yourself is the only true solution

How much of a cuck do you have to be NOT to own a firearm in the USA?

>owning a gun
>unable to defend yourself

One you can kys easier with faggot.

DRACO SEASON W THE BOOK BAG

Will fall apart if you don't maintain it religiously and will fail to save your life, it's a james bond meme gun. IF YOU ABSOLUTELY NEED ONE just get a Bersa Thunder,

Wow, seems like society brainwashed you into thinking that carrying a firearm automatically makes you a criminal. Fucking retard.

same can be said for seat belts, fire alarms and vaccines

Owning polo should be against the law.

nogunz here, why is it bad for carry?
i might be looking into getting a gun soon

Not reliable, low capacity single stack, low stopping power, prints as it's the first gun normies think of

thank you lad

Nothing really compares to the right arm of the free world.

S&W 645.
You get it or you don't.

>t. hipster who dresses like a school shooter and lives in his moms basement

Polo is fine. The oddest thing about it is how much black people love Polo. I've never seen brand loyalty quite like the one between RLP and blacks.

Would plasti-dip work?

Where the fuck did you hear that? The Walther PPK is on par with a good 1911 in terms of ruggedness.

I think his point is that if you carry a gun, you aren't confident you can defend yourself without it

>relating guns to things that actually save your life
Seatbelts, fire alarms, and vaccines probably save more lives than guns

H&K USP or CZ 100

I agree with this user. USP is the most aesthetic gun out there.

I have dis but with rosewood grips desu

I have a nickel-plated mirror polished VMAC in .45 ACP along with a nickel plated mirror polished VIS 35 in 9mm.

Currently got a nickel and gold plating kit on order and am going to plate my draco nickel and gold.

>and yes, I'm white

why would i need to defend myself without a gun? I have a gun.

Guns save lives all the time, you unarmed numale.

Absolutely atrocious. Looks like a cheap plastic toy gun from china.

This is what liberals actually believe

It needs dat fohtyfi stoppahn powah

>forcing things to be not mutually exclusive

There are some pretty knowledgeable firearm enthusiasts on here, so I can't really say how their quality is, but I've always thought these pistols look evil as fuck.

Just buy and build guns they're not complex, hammers, springs and firing pins are basically nails

Done

It's just like clothes some brands make guns so nice, machining is on point, tolerances are superb

And some brands are like Walmart clothes

Parts don't fit well, doesn't always work. Springs and lever mechs are slop in function etc

>Putting life rafts on a boat
>Emergency exits on buses
>Fire escapes in rooms/stairwells
Totally rational
>Firearm in case a criminal tries to take advantage of people with their own firearm
PARANOID PARANOID PARANOID

I see a few guys on here wanting a Walther PPK. That's cool, but it's your typical German gun in that you really gotta take care of it or it will foul up and become unreliable.
My go-to is the Makarov. You get a similarish look to the PPK and it's honestly a very nice little handgun.