I'm sick of the All Star's shitty quality. What's a good hi-top alternative with a similar slim shoe silhouette?

I'm sick of the All Star's shitty quality. What's a good hi-top alternative with a similar slim shoe silhouette?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/converse-cons-ctas-pro-suede-high-top-mens-skateboarding-shoe/pid-11214020/pgid-11232754
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-26/chuck-taylor-sequel-flops-dealing-blow-to-nike-s-converse-brand
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably palladium or PF flyers

>all stars
>shitty quality

PF Flyers are the comfiest, but not slim

Shoes Like Pottery are slim, but not comfy

Vans are neither slim, nor comfy

leather chucks hold together a lot better than canvas chucks ime

look like shit though, canvas 4 lyf

They're not shitty quality. They look good beat up anyways.

black leather chucks look much nicer than black canvas chucks
source: owned both

You could try Vans hi-tops I guess.

mine look the same by now but i think it just looks better than new clean ones,holding up more well than they look too

Thanks, I'm leaning towards Shoes Like Pottery at the moment. Not like the Converse are particularly comfy either...

Actually that's not my pic, mine are worse because the glue on parts of the sole is gone.

they were good quality many years ago, not anymore.

Then get 70s All Stars you fuckin dopey ass motherfucker.

the 70s are super hard wearing

the II models are light and minimal

the classic has no redeeming features

>>the classic has no redeeming features
contrasting colours

I see the 70s offer the same. At least you don't get that extra stitching...

VISVIM SKAGWAY

shoes like pottery

Novestas

Where to get fakes?

can you read the op you moron

taobao has some decent ones

>I'm sick of the All Star's shitty quality. What's a good hi-top alternative with a similar slim shoe silhouette?

Or do you not recognize tricky ricky because you're fresh off the boat? Either way, it's time for you to go back.

Classic Adidas Sambas

>slim shoe silhouette
read it again

fuck a slim shoe sillhouette
fuckin emo tiny girl foot bullshit

How are these? Higher quality than converse, more comfy, they have that slim silhouette, and they have that same vintage look as converse.

You could get the Made in Japan versions which look almost identical to the classics off rakutenor somewhere similar.

Idk try the chuck 2's. The canvas is not flimsy af and they have a pretty comfy insole imo

trash quality shoes
tfw converse has stopped production

Buy some Novesta's.

Just get the suede ones
>last longer
>better insole
store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/converse-cons-ctas-pro-suede-high-top-mens-skateboarding-shoe/pid-11214020/pgid-11232754

shoes like pottery

w2c hover boots

Bought a pair of these last year wore them almost every day
The canvas has a 2cm tear just above where the sole connects on the inner side right shoe.
My vintage converse lasted better
(chuck 2's are more comfy though by a long shot)

My job requires me to be on my feet for 6-10 hours at a time though.

*Cringe*

I bought the 70s 5 weeks ago and now they're trashed. they were the most comfy Converse I've ever worn. I'm reluctant to buy another pair if they are gonna break in 5 weeks.

damn what the fuck are doing dude? I've had a pair of USED 70s I bought on grailed since December in good condition and and they still look nice

shoe glue nigga

or wrap the tips in duct tape that might look cool

man when did they shitcan chuck 2s? i thought they were gonna be a permanent addition to the line

Awww please no

if you want 1:1 leather reondistrict, otherwise taobao

I honestly just walk alot

will it fix this?

just put wood glue in there, worked for some of my old beaters

>tfw converse has stopped production
Are you sure?

yeah idk about this one, though i did read an article last year that chuck ii sales were disappointing so maybe they are cutting bait?

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-26/chuck-taylor-sequel-flops-dealing-blow-to-nike-s-converse-brand

slp you shitter

Damn that's cool with me. If no one is wearing them they may as well be ramones.

Super glue comes unstuck with water and lots of use, i recommend getting some epoxy resin

Are you serious? The whole of converse is shit quality

>tfw copped 2 all stars high tops for 5 buckaroos each at a thrift store
I love thrift stores that do sales.

Congrats they were probably already trashed then.

Nope, they where in great condition. Thanks.

damn i need to get some pro keds

Check retrosnickers on youtube. He shows how to glue shoes back together with some special contact cement

didn't know hedi was into canvas shoes

thanks I'll try that