What`s the most effay sport? (that actually keeps you fit)

What`s the most effay sport? (that actually keeps you fit)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q1qNnNNpuC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Swimming. Otter mode physique is good for fits, doesn't require friends to do it. (Having friends isn't Veeky Forums.)

you are pathetic. kill yourself.

football
rugby
tennis
lacrosse
golf

Fencing

Jumping Walls

Any form of real martial arts
Boxing
Kickboxing
BJJ
Wrestling
Sambo
Judo

I enjoy boxing, but every time I just imagine Tapout t-shirts and insecure teenagers in the gym.

Muay Thai

Fencing is snob tier

tennis

Duh, that's why it's so effay.

I think most sports can be done in a way that's effay and a way that's desperately uneffay (not that there's anything altogether wrong w/ that; to live your life attempting to be effay 24/7/365 is in fact fairly uneffay in itself)

But I think a good guide is to look at effay sports movies, like Raging Bull, for inspo. i can't think of any effay Swimming kino though, but I can see someone being an effay swimmer with a little imagination

>Having friends isn't Veeky Forums
wow that's a great outlook to have. remind me again why you have crippling depression?

Not him, but I get what he means. Having friendships is fine, but being a socialfag, who needs to go to clubs with "the squad" on a weekly basis, is uneffay.

I don't know if that's what he meant but there's my two cents

yep

basketball

Winter sports.

any sport as long as you do it more than you chat online about it

Yeah, MMA for example has a very "just bleed" stereotype. Once you start training with the people who train consistently or are good. They are very solid and smart people. In MMA I've become friends with people of all walks of life: Hedgefund manager, mechanical engineer, lawyers. Its one of the only places you can find a variety of people.

/thread

trash

What I do
>lifting
>cycling
>squash

what I think is most Veeky Forums
>rowing

Long distance running.
It's only sport that lets you be model tier skinny and show great results at the same time

Everyone i've ever met who fenced was a giant fucking weirdo.
It's literally wanting to LARP but being too much of an insecure pussy to do it.

As a college distance runner in NAIA. This is isn't true at all. Long distance running looks boring as fuck until the last 400 meters. It's associated with the nerds as well. Sorry buddy.

ballet, obviously

I think the best is being social and having friends while still being comfortable being alone

Just because you're using a sword doesn't mean you're LARPing you monumental cunt

>Kickboxing, Wrestling
Literally ape-like tier
>BJJ, Sambo, Judo
Not horrible but not effay either
>Boxing
Only effay if you're a 18th century englishman

It kind of does.
With some exceptions, all martial arts are LARPing.

from most snobbish to least:
Fencin>>ballet>Tennis, Rowing>>>>running>>road cycling>golf>>>>powergap>>>everything else

obviously climbing. sleek yet muscular physique, wide shoulders, look great shirtless, can get away with shirtless profile pictures. rock climbing grills are GOAT too

harnesses and helmets are extremely un/fa/

>not free soloing / boldering over a pad

>running snobbier than road cycling and golf
Any Kenyan can run, you need at least 15k+maintenance to compete in the other two.
Not to mention you missed quite a few snobbish sports, like equitation.

Powerlifting

Ice hockey
Tennis
Lacrosse

Yeah, bleeding nipples and shit-stained shorts are definitely effay

>football
>rugby

Football players and rugby players have the worst dress sense of all. But at least they're inclusive, fun and active sports.

Id pick Tennis, Sailing

Rugby can be Veeky Forums if they're wearing rugby shirts and not sponsor crap (except for the players with the silly helmet).

Swimming, rock climbing, no niggers in sight

youtube.com/watch?v=q1qNnNNpuC4

I am literally shaking because your so rasist

cycling and sailing are most effay

>shaped like a genie coming out of the lamp
>effay
kek

The king of dublin and fighter Veeky Forums

High level Kickboxing is very Veeky Forums

No. There is nothing Veeky Forums about what they're wearing, in fact it's a total turnoff.
Stop trying to shill whatever stupid sport you practice. That's not what the thread is about.

i use to fence. i always thought the pants and shoes were next level fashion

Soccer

You don't know what you're talking about

Is the pistol grip mandatory? I I was considering getting into fencing but don't like the pistol grip that much.

t. basement-dweller

not a sport
otherwise yes

Lifting and rowing.

I do both :)

>helmet
fucking lmao u best be joking

when people talk about extrovert and introverts, being '''''ambivert'''' is the best.
i love going out with my friends but i also like spending a night to myself from time to time

((((now if only i could get some self esteem and get a gf))))

fencing

rowing and squash

Cycling obviously

How effay is parkour?

>allows you to travel unobstructed by obstacles
>good mix of cardio and strength training
>easy way to get that scuffed and distressed look for shoes and pants
>keeps you in nice otter mode
>can be used to break into places and your citys rooftops to take effay pics of the skyline and/or leave sick graffiti tags
>dangerous so all the bitches love it
>impressive to normies
>practitioners are all aesthetic chads and very bro tier, aphrodisiac for ladies

skaeboarding probably. idk if you can really classify it as a sport, but seeing as how theyre putting it in the olympics you might as well. most skaters dress really well, a lot of fashion/ streetwear is based around skater brands(supreme,palace,dime,FA) plus if you look like a sick cunt if you can ACTUALLY skate, ie. fliptricks down stairs, skate rails reasonably good flatground/ledge tricks.

it's also gay as fuck you fantastical homo

ballet and gymnastics (routines set music on the mats).

strong focus on style, elegance and aesthetics.
will require you to be lean AF.
will require you to improve and perfect posture and moving gracefully.

Combat sports, particularly MMA, have some of the cringiest fans yet coolest athletes. It's a curious thing.

What's wrong, did I hurt your feelings?
Come here, I'll hug you and make the bad emotions go away

The real shit

This

That sounds more like HEMA though

Autists and asians, the only people who do martial arts. Boxing is ok

Op said fa not bro tier country faggot sports. Tennis is ok

I think he's talking about professional kickboxing
He's just trying to go for rich boxercore desu

Golf is the most effay sport

>clearly hasn't done a martial art in his life
>h-haha d-did i hurt your f-f-feelings??
lol