thanks for posting something, and I'm not a skinhead. I just like the apparel

>being a kike
>talking about failures
Lel

>talking about kikes
>in a thread about skinheads

boneheads get out

what is this faggotry supposed to be?

every skinhead i've ever met has been racist. even the black ones enjoy being called niggers by their caucasian associates.

you sound like the typical political correctness-worshipping american pseudo-skin. the type who says "bonehead" in public, and yet talks shit about niggers and kikes CONSTANTLY in private.

get fucked, fanboy

this desu

>dress boots
>layered oversized tee
>joggers
>glove pulled back to show hideous watch
What is this faggotry supposed to be?

And every skinhead I hang out with is antiracist, like they should be and used to be. So don't talk shit if you don't know shit

thank you so fucking much for being knowledgeable. Skinheads don't have to be neonazis, unfortunately everyone thinks so

siiiick. digging this

>Antiracist, like they should be
Get fucked cunt. The sprit of 69 skins were just as racist as the neo Nazi skins of the 80s

I can link you to 30 different articles from 69-70 of skinheads paki bashing

stupid faggot

You sound like a major faggot, Timothy.

niggers can't be skins

>the guys who listened almost exclusively to Jamaican music were just as racist as the Nazi skins

Sure thing bud

>in order to be racist you must filter your music
You know I can listen to music made by other ethnic groups and still not want them in my neighborhood or mixing with or around my family

After more than a decade on Veeky Forums, I honestly believe that you may be the single dumbest person I've yet encountered.

You're so self-righteous that you're bending over backwards to prove just how p.c. you and your friends are, when the knowledgeable people here can see right through you.

I may be wrong, but I'm picturing you at some stage of your life sporting dyed blue hair, Docs and attempting to show-off an exceptionally retarded tattoo or two.

I can spot your kind a mile away.

>After more than a decade on Veeky Forums
lol @ your life

I'm anti-pc your fucking twat, and I think most antifa are a lot more fascist than they think. I'm just tired of idiots claiming skinheads were always about muh racism when it's not true

>being this euphoric

You anons must not have any life experience w/ american skins. They tend to be closeted racists who love nothing more than projecting an aura of "I'm so p.c.! And plus I like northern soul!" Poseur morons, by and large. It may be somewhat less retarded and laughable in europe

Well it's wrong to say "muh true skins were always for da equality and peace and love" either

Skinhead punk has always been split. Not down the middle maybe but nazi skins were always a thing

Someone post that picture of the Trojan skins walking past the hippies

fucking nasty

>I can link you to 30 different articles

It's good to see the spirit of skinhead is alive and well.

all fucking cringe worthy wannabies, most haven't even laced their boots, the fuck is all that loose shit about?

why not cuck?

I love how people have this idea
That Negros came over to Britain
and started this style

>English shoes
>American Jeans
>English Shirt

Nigger detected

so effay right boys?

These fine fellas look akin to the rednecks in my town. All that's missing are Bass Pro Shop hats. Except rednecks don't wear such retarded boots.

skinheads came out of 2tone culture you complete spastic.

>er, ahem, this is not skinhead canon

Even if they were casually racist (doubtful given that they hung out with Jamaicans, not just listened to reggae), they weren't "as racist" as fucking neo-Nazis you shithead

You stupid motherfucker. Try being a bit SHARPer next time.