Have you ever wanted to buy something that's completely not your style?

I really, really, really like how unique these shoes look and they're nicer than my current pair of dull blue vans but they don't go well with everything else I own. I'm conflicted on buying them, Veeky Forumsggots.

all the time, pardner

i want ricks, vans, and sfbs but im into americana/heritage/rawdenim

>sticking to only one aesthetic

Just fuging get them and try to see experiment with a fit that would work for both you and the shoes, it's not that hard, OP

I feel. I have a really awesome jacket I like, its like 1920s ish and has a fur collar, but I can't wear it because its too formal and nobody wears that shit anymore

Im 5"6, never ever gonna buy high-tops.
But dayum, I want these

The fuck. These look like bionicle feet nigga.

My boy Keetongu had the sickest kicks.

I think you just put my feelings about half the shit on this board into words

where do I cop pic related?

>rawdenim
Eww

go for it cautiously; often when I buy things too far out of my wheelhouse I have nothing to wear them with and often feel nervous just trying to go out in them.

I'd say try to branch towards what you want to be doing at a gradual pace instead of jumping and forcing it (or, if you have the money, you can jump and force it and learn quicker)

based

>americana/heritage/rawdenim
oh yeah that fad that died 4 years ago.

9 years dude

I often buy shit that doesn't "fit" with what I normally wear. Some of it ends up on grailed within two months, others integrate fine. Unless it's a fairly unique piece, I'll buy some shitty knock off or cheap similar piece to try and see how I can make it work and just return it.

Not a hype beast but I ironically want these

no idea on how to style this with my current wardrobe.

test

Id

what shoe is that?

Mah nigga

prototype formel 1

can't find those anywhere, sorry but best i can do is these

fire

>Caring about fads

>Be me
>Mostly wear Rick, yohji and CDG
>Went to my favorite store in town
>They now stock Lemaire
>I have seen the light.jpg
Would not care about having more than one aesthetic, but Lemaire is super expensive and I cant just buy a full wardrobe at once atm, so I'll have to wait until I graduated