Sleazecore thread

Post more Sleazecore inspo

Other urls found in this thread:

vogue.com/fashion-shows/spring-2018-menswear/sss-world-corp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the king

what are some sleazecore lifestyle choices and activities?

See this

>night driving
>hitting on teens
>smoking
>watching circle track racing at dilapidated small town speedways built in the 50s
>Drinking in moderation at seedy bars
>getting into fights

That's the thing about sleezecore, is that it has a heavy basis in traditional masculinity.

dealing goods of all sorts

New brand by former Brioni CD Justin O'Shea

vogue.com/fashion-shows/spring-2018-menswear/sss-world-corp

is this /sleaze/?

what's the jacket and pants colour called? I see it everywhere but never know

Olive

being a retarded ass criminal, sadly.

He's too handsome and clean right there to be sleaze imho

Til im sleazecore

Who is that

>and I wonder why I'm single

goose their is fucking perfect

it's probably because you're unconfident

is that a charles bukowski poem

fuckin kek

Ive thought atleast 3 of those things

this is fucking amazing

saul is definitely SLEAZE

Damn is this new

What is a good idea for a sleazecore bag and wallet?

Sleazewell Tarley

is this sleazecore?

Duffel bag and a old leather wallet.

Yeah

Green>
>what's the jacket and pants colour called? I see it everywhere but never know
Green

potential sleazecore residence

Looking for ideas on Sleezy regular eyeglasses and in general any Winter/wet/cold wear

I could see wearing just a trench coat or an overcoat with an undershirt working, sunglasses in winter sounds good as well

Lmfao good stuff

what are some good sleazecore movies

Fuck, are you faggots blind? Just because a nigga has slicked back hair and lapels, does not mean he's sleazy.

Bowie and young Dicaprio are too clean cut and effeminate to be sleazecore.

1975 cocaine bowie is 100% sleazecore

bowie did tons of cocaine and slept with 15 year olds though

fear and loathing?

bumping thread

what's this from

Ichi the Killer.

is Clarke sleezecore approved?

even his cousin wants some of his Sleeze Cheese desu

Kakihara can wear anything and look cool

Cigarettes can't really light anything on fire. Also, lmao @ that guy driving a Civic.

Source: dumped gasoline on concrete and threw like 10 cigarettes into it back when you could get Gold Coasts for $1.50. I also tried waving a cigarette in front of the open jerrycan for a while to no effect.

If he had chest hair and a 5 o clock shadow

Motel manager has to be the sleaziest legit profession Tbh

Great you let all the idiots in

that or gas station manager

somebody said I could pull of sleezecore. Hawaiian shirt over this wife beater but what pants?

Is Janoy "Giovanni the Mellon dollar man" Cresva and the Delray Misfits /sleaze/?

Leaving Las Vegas is perfect description for Sleazycore. It perfect fits everything sleazycore has, clothing, lifestyle, atmosphere and vegas.

The motel manager in Neon Demon was the sleaziest

The Nice Guys

w2c jacket????

it's a piece hunter s thompson actually owns and wore during the 70s. I havent been able to find if it was ever mass produced or what brand but theres so many cheap, awful copies of it out there.

That's a legit water quality management technique. Pool chems need a specific pH range, calcium hardness level, etc to work properly, and altering one alters another. For optimum filter performance and sanitation you've got to balance them all. It's weird, though- pouring the acid in alters the pH while splashing it out onto the surface alters the alkalinity. Adding acid to the pool is not something usually done when patrons are around, though since it creates clouds of acidic mist which can mildly fuck up eyes and lungs. The pic posted implies he's committing some kind of hate crime, when in reality he's just being retarded.

It's an LL Bean Patchwork Jacket from the 70's. Good luck finding one, they're collectors' items and the popularity of the Fear and Loathing movie has only driven up the prices higher

Does anyone know a good place to actually buy a fake Rolex? I haven't thought of that before but I do want one.

Chinatown or any other ethnic cyst of cultural non-integration. It'll be shit and break soon. You might as well just burn the money you'd spend on it

Lol

I remember when I wanted to wear ringer tees tucked into jeans with aviators and boots and shits

can't believe I've ever wanted to tuck my shirt in, also fuck sunglasses

is billie bob sleeze?

Get a money clip

how off the presses

>wallet
>money clip
nah, use a bankroll
wad o' cash rolled up in a rubber band

>checked

only whites and japs can be Sleeze

This man know

Oh jesus. Apparently there's like 5 brands who all sold similar patchwork safari jackets. The LL Bean and A&F are the "true" ones and the others are like knock-offs. They're all just very hard to find anywhere. I'd love to own one they're amazing but I doubt I would ever find one in the UK.

How to convert my friends into sleezcore ?

this just...speaks to me...idk why

Revolvers are THE sleeze gun

cocaine

No this where Veeky Forums pumps iron 24/7

gotta be a snub nose