HELP ME FIND A LEATHER JACKET

I need help finding a leather jacket like this for around 35$

Sacrifice a goat to satan and hopefully it will be sitting in your local thrift shop.

You're crazy

>LEATHER.

DISGUSTING.

user, probably just the material to make a leather jacket is more expensive than those 35€. Try your luck in a thrift store, otherwise just save(save up alot...).

Not going to happen buddy, even for a cheap and shoddy one like your pic

Go to one of those Korean websites. I'm sure yesstyle or aliexpress would have something like this for cheap. I never used these websites so the quality/fitting could be shit for all I know.

high street fashion shop leather jackets at their cheapest are around £100 so you're gonna have to hit the charity shops OP
actually decent leather jackets start at around £350
>Protip quality leather jackets last for ages. spend the money and get a good one for that cost per wear

kill yr GF and wear her skin as a jacket

If you're built or fat (you fit medium to large sized clothing comfortably) and also manlet (under six feet) you can try your luck going for Wilson brand leather on ebay

These jackets really suck

>35$
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

>35$
>$35

Kill yourself

>actually decent leather jackets start at around £350

IMO £350 wont get you much. $500-$800 is the lasts for a long ass time range, and $800-$1500 is the lasts for a lifetime range.

And this is all depending on the brand, and the materials too. A $2000+ leather jacket from Carpe Diem will probably last several lifetimes. Whereas a $4000 Louis Vuitton leather jacket wont last two weeks, and even less if it rains.

When you get in the $1000+ range, it tends to become brand over make -- tends to, but not necessarily so.

Vuitton et al. pricing is MAJORLY based on the name -- I recall seeing some Vetements jacket that was priced at nearly $6k and I highly doubt it's of the same quality as CCP.

Too many people get sucked into the brand and lose sight of quality -- fuccbois, anyway.

i copped pic related for $40, how did i do?

>paying more for smaller size
when will they learn?

For what reason?

try ebay, look for used items - not the alibaba spam listings

kek

lool

>trying to be quirky on an anonymous image board
Neck yourself

>$35
>leather
pick one

buy a 35 dollar knife and skin something beautiful