ITT: minimal / capsule wardrobe inspo

ITT: minimal / capsule wardrobe inspo

>thingsidontlike.jpeg

This picture is really fucking old.

/thread

way too many troll cunts on /fa. this bored has become a fucking joke. we are the meme.

>capsule wardrobe inspo
this is kinda dumb to be honest
capsule wardrobe should be whatever works for you and what you like
it can be anything, you can wear uniqlo only, go full menswear or have nothing but vintage cdg, how the heck do you have 'inspo' for something like that

ITT: Snoozetown

I reckon the bomber is outdated now. A nicer jacket is more fashionable. Otherwise good clothes.

>A nicer jacket
What do you recommend

>somehow more awful than Sam Hyde's daddy-issue-projection original

impressive

bomber jacket

>someone considers this old

wew lad

>AF1

you do realize they are one of the biggest ghetto/chad staples in europe right?

here to save this thread

alot of crossover between minimal-core and cuck core

I hate all of those artists except for death grips.
I can see why its on that list though

Everyone thank this man

I want this

Why do people recommend a Long sleeve Black Stripped T-shirt and not a short one?

You know who wear this?
Guys working in marketing/sales departments of IT companies.

I can't believe people actually need guides to dress like boring dudes who put little to no effort in their style and shop at Uniqlo and JCrew.

You faggots are depressing

Some people just like basic, understated clothes. Chill out.

Agreed.

>implying anyone who works in sales or IT can even comprehend what any of this means

long sleeve t shirts are, in general, more versitile because you can wear them in the winter and roll up the sleeves in the summer

crindj

>ss---s-s-s-ssimple aa-dn clean

sauce on backpack?

>wearing a scarf
>bare ankles

Disgusting.

Norse Projects.

ID on right pants? Or anything similar, getting tired of my wool ones

>Techno gf
Where to cop?

Jamal fucks my wife and I lick his cum from her pussy after he's finished -core.

lmao at all the laggards getting triggered by this pic

w2c basic white sneakers???? black low rise skinny jeans??

Oooo finally a thread where I can post some of my fav inspo pictures without fear of getting ridiculed for basicness

serious projection

>getting ridiculed for basicness
ever wonder why?

now where did that come from?

because I'm a basic bitch who likes basic clean fits :(

W2C shirt with that type of collar?

no you like insanely top heavy fits on people who have overly long legs in comparison to the rest of their body
the two fits you just posted have nowt in common except the people posing in them have fucked up proportions, get the fuck off this board

trousers are supposed to sit higher than a lot of pants. If you wear them with a sweater that sits at the top of the pants then your legs will look longer.

what sweatshirt is that?

>clean white shoes
>button up shirt
>not white socks

Wtc sweater? I fucking love it

Sauce on pants?

>not wanting to accentuate your girly hips

wew lad

you say it like long legs are a bad thing

>spot the envious manlet

this thread can't be serious

>what should we do for our upcoming photo shoot?
>oh I've got it! let's get some inbred-looking dullards in white tees to stumble around on the beach

lmao all samefag, stop trying to justify your boring fit

samefag

Where can I buy that jacket/windbreaker.

I posted the fit

Lmao fat neckbeard with too many strong opinions and a shit personality.
And you wonder why people don't like you very much. Especially your own family.

ha ha internet insults

Would these clash too much with generally minimal clothes? I wear mostly black and washed out colors, the biggest problem I see is finding cohesive pants to fit the overall look.

the last girl I dated was exactly like this, but I think I screwed up everything

I saved this for brand recs, thanks faggot

>exactly like this
>picture is literally a tranny

good thing you screwed up, what are ya? a faggot?

maybe

That looks so boring and uninspired.

ITT: Suburban white college kid general

When your personality is so average, safe and boring it even leaks into the clothes you're wearing. Please do not dress like this.

some very dull, insufferable people
IT guys reading complex and trying to look fashionable and put together on a fast fashion budget

Jesus christ you people need to calm down
Who cares if you think other people dress like shit? If everyone had your same fashion sense then you wouldn't be special any more, would you? What's wrong with basic fucking staple clothes? Are we all supposed to be dressed in SLP and other absolute memes?

>Reddit
Go and stay go

>he thinks slp isn't basic
you're too far gone mate

MDE fucking sucks balls tho

You realise most people on this planet simply don't give a fuck? There's no "leaking" of anything you faggot. Normal people just don't care.

>What's wrong with basic fucking staple clothes?

Seriously? If you want to dress like the most plain and average person to ever step foot on modern civilization, why are you even on a board about fashion? Just read a sticky on r/mfa or r/ffa and be done with it. This style is as played out and challenging as a whore's vagina. It takes no thoughts whatsoever to dress like this.

It takes a lot of practice to know how to dress in plain black/navy blue/grey/white. But don't ask an American, the majority of them have zero taste in clothes and poor fashion knowledge(i.e. they wear boat shoes and pink-striped polo shirts cause it's "comfy"). Dressing minimalistic does not mean basic as some above-average BMI, Kroger-cart riding, short-sleeved-shirt-wearing burger would say. The Danes and Germans do it best due to their thriving techno scene and minimalistic culture (especially apparent in architecture and mannerisms). The concept of bourgeoisie, taste and refinement through plain and neutral clothing is strange to an uncultured American (most of them come across as loud peasants). However, there is one thing I agree with them on, that is wearing skintight pants is for faggots.

This post is more applicable to this dubfuck

Are you saying this man looks good? Are you auts?

>It takes a lot of practice to know how to dress in plain black/navy blue/grey/white

Not really, it doesn't take a lot of practice as it does experience. This style is only really fitting for older men/women in their late 30s. This style conveys maturity and wisdom, seeing it on some video game playing faggot in their early 20s really tells nothing but the lack of original thought, desire to explore and general pretentiousness/pseudo-intellectualism. The best dressed people are those who knows how to dress their fucking age and have interesting enough personalities to display through fashion.

I wonder how the person who mad this dresses

w2c bomber from OP pic?

Don't. Bombers have been laggard-tier for literally like 3 years.

>my life is defined by trends
Stop.

GREAT fit

OP BTFO

/thread

then show how do you dress, big boy

Except the bomber is a trend piece. Not everything stays effay forever. It's not a classic.