New /thinspo/ tumblr:
>thininspo.tumblr.com
/thinspo/ for guys:
>post-punk.tumblr.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/jvUjw16e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Waking up thinner than when u went to.sleep edition

Who here eats one meal a day? I eat at a deficit but still get to enjoy the feeling of eating a big meal. It's basically just extreme IF.

Oh user from last thread. You look so much like my ex-bf, does your name start with a "K" by accident?

Ya.

What was his name?

>I wish I had that freedom.
You can't make your own food choices because of your mom? Just have to eat whatever she buys? Or are they just watching you too closely for you to try anything seemingly strange.

I've been increasing my fat intake quite a bit. I'm at about a 40/40/20 split now of fat/protein/carbs. It's a bit of a mental hurdle to get over. I could go more with fat, but I'm a bit worried about health effects, as there seems to be some conflicting information. I should get my blood tested to see my cholesterol has gone up dramatically or something, although even that is debatable as to if it is a problem.

Pic related is my high fat snack on the way back from Bongland. American Airlines was looking out for me with the cheese plate. wew.

>ou're a lovely person to talk to and you aren't a robot living in your mum's basement trying to kill all wimmen
Thank you. You are also! I'm a robot by definition, but not a bitter angry one. I never got that robot trait for some reason. I just don't have it in me. I think that sect of robots is very outspoken, but there are a lot more like me that are just kinda sad and lonely.

I can't figure her out. She'll drop in, post a photo, then ignore all comments except for the negative ones. I feel very bad for her and hope it gets better. I think anorexia is just a symptom of a much, much, bigger issue.

I was doing OMAD for a while, now I do 16:8 mostly. Sometimes if I feel like I ate too much the day before I'll do OMAD though.

It's not extreme IF, it's pretty standard IF. I'd recommend at least trying it. You get used to it.

I'm 6'5 and 250 lbs of fat. How do I fix this.

>FAQ:
>>pastebin.com/raw/jvUjw16e

I usually eat 2 snacks or 1 small sized meal a day

What brand of underwear is that? Looks cute.

I'm hungry

how long have you been fasting?

15 hours.

are you doing a water only fast or liquids only fast?

sorry my bad, still had 'OP' from another thread

I skipped breakfast. Trying to make it until lunch.

just drink lots of water and have a cup of iced coffee

My name starts with k
How did u know?

6'4" 130
thanks pectus

Holy shit where does your heart go?

you have a convex navel, but I'll excuse that because your body is extraordinary. God bless you user, God fucking bless you

What have you eaten so far today, /thinspo/?

an iced americano

Some chili, an ounce of cheese, and some "bar" that I should have skipped but was pretty tasty.

Tfw you'll never be as thinspo as schiele

It's on the left side of my chest, I can see it beating through my ribs most of the time.

My dad cut my cord so he fucked it up, it's not too ugly though, thankfully.

>finally bought a food scale
>haven't been underestimating
>was overestimating some foods
Feels good

Blessing and a curse. The same thing happened to me, then I started to accurately judge and my tolerances became a lot closer.

this.
also go for a run. I find that iced coffee plus a run load my system with enough caffeine and endorphins that I don't feel hungry for longer

>mum's been baking

pray 4 me

aw I hope she's okay :^( she seemed nice. I think she was always sectioned so I'm not sure if she does have to pay in that case? Not 100% tho

She just watches me too closely. I mean I guess I technically COULD, but she'd be on my back about it every day so it's easier to just not.
I get to cook for myself as I'm a vegetarian though.

I'm not too knowledgeable but from what I've heard very low/no carb is a bad idea, and a lot of the 'fast weight loss' has more to do with not having as much water held by carbs than anything else. Also refeeding syndrome is probably a lot more likely, you'd have to be really careful on days when you do eat more carbs. Some people swear by it but it seems kinda extreme to me.

Cheese and crackers is a really british thing too! Was that first class or are your planes just really fancy?

>I'm a robot by definition, but not a bitter angry one
Still a plus. Not sure about the outspoken part though. I always feel like the people who are the loudest on the internet tend to be the quietest irl, especially on user boards. Just a theory though. And thank you also :^)

Egg whites, a peach, 1/2 cup greek yogurt with oats and fruit, tea

2 fried eggs, some pretzels, and a pastrami sandwich

I eat 1 500 - 600 calorie meal a day

I love baking cookies and brownies, but I obviously don't eat them so they just sit around and my mother always tries to force feed me food

>from what I've heard very low/no carb is a bad idea, and a lot of the 'fast weight loss' has more to do with not having as much water held by carbs than anything else.
I don't see an increase in weight loss from higher fat content in my diet, but instead just less hunger. I'm satiated longer. When the hunger does return, it isn't as sharp.

To use an extreme example: If I have pasta for dinner, I may over eat because my brain doesn't seem to signal I'm full fast enough. Then, I'll be stuffed, but by morning I'll be starving again. If I eat a lower carb, higher fat, dinner then it is easier to judge how much food I need and the next morning it's easier to go longer before eating.

My ratio isn't super extreme though. I don't go into ketosis or anything near that, I just try to eat less carbs and for sure keep the sugar very low. Basically protein stayed the same, and a bunch of carbs got exchanged for fat. Carbs I try to get from veggies.

>Also refeeding syndrome is probably a lot more likely, you'd have to be really careful on days when you do eat more carbs. Some people swear by it but it seems kinda extreme to me.
What is refeeding syndrome?

>Cheese and crackers is a really british thing too! Was that first class or are your planes just really fancy?
Cheese and crackers is awesome. Yeah, it was first class. I normally fly business class rather than first since it doesn't make much difference for me now that they have the lay-flat pods in business also, but this trip is was extremely inexpensive to upgrade to first from business so I just did it.

>Not sure about the outspoken part though.
Oh yeah, I just mean the most outspoken on the internet. I agree.

how long have you been doing that? stats?

50g peanuts
56g tuna
170g greek yogurt

this is second day of 15; I wonder if peanuts are good, they have so much fat

what is wrong with fat?
check out r/paleo and look how much weight all those ham planets have lost with high fat diets

7 oz pulled pork and a big mug of coffee
The usual slew of supplements (omega 3, calcium, l-lysine, spirulina capsules)

you getting exercise bae?

don't know, they are bad for skin/unhealty in some way?
maybe I could avoid them, eating protein and fiber instead, which should fill more
then again they may be good too

Oh no I wasn't calling your current macros extreme, just thought you meant cutting back a few more from the carbs to add to the fat. That's understandable in that case. Veggies are good.

>What is refeeding syndrome?
It's most common in anorexics, but when someone suddenly ups their calories and carb intake by a drastic amount after a long period of cutting back on them, the electrolytes go out of whack and cause oedema, sickness and in rare cases heart attacks.

>layflat pods
Maybe I just fly on cheap airlines (also true) but I've never seen these on an aeroplane before. Sounds fancy. The most you get here afaik is the occassional movie screen on business class.

>I can't figure her out.
she's insane.

>aw I hope she's okay :^( she seemed nice.
I've never actually seen her hold much of a conversation with anyone. As miamibro said she only seems to respond to someone calling her a fat jew. If she does respond to something reasonable, she only gets one post in before being gone again. I think she posts impulsively.

> I think she was always sectioned so I'm not sure if she does have to pay in that case? Not 100% tho
She may have been at one point, but what I remember is her family was flying her to some fancy recovery center in Colorado. She took a photo in the hotel room before she checked in and, someone using some weaponized autism saw her suitcase was in the background with the luggage routing tag still on it saying DEN (which is Denver International Airport's routing letters). If you are sectioned it is a local thing. She confirmed it was a private treatment center. If I remember correctly she has been there multiple times.

light lifting, so i can still be thinspo but with definition.
if you're asking if that's me in the gif then no, it's tuxedo mask from the new sailor moon musical --

>It's most common in anorexics, but when someone suddenly ups their calories and carb intake by a drastic amount after a long period of cutting back on them, the electrolytes go out of whack and cause oedema, sickness and in rare cases heart attacks.
Fugg. That's scary. Why doesn't it happen when people fast? Is that why after a long fast you have to slowly increase your calories again? I thought it was just to get your stomach spooled up.

>Maybe I just fly on cheap airlines (also true) but I've never seen these on an aeroplane before. Sounds fancy. The most you get here afaik is the occassional movie screen on business class.
It depends. Domestic flights no, but international business generally you get "near" lay flat seat, and if lucky a lay-flat pod. When I fly to Germany the aircraft sucks and is not completely lay flat but "fairly flat" in business. I either fly Delta or Lufthansa. London both business and first had lay flat pods, first was just bigger. I flew American. But it really depends, sometimes you get lucky sometimes you don't. They always have screens, but I always just use my laptop+headphones since it is more comfy and can prep it with whatever I want to watch.

Fruit of the loom

unhealthy asf

kek

Thanks!

You're welcome

Reminder this is the stuff youre considering stuffing in your face that will cause u to hate yourself and feel like crying

arbys roast beef sammy, but nothing else but water

steqhs

Coffee and water.
My mom woke me up with two pizzas today after we had a big conversation yesterday about how I love pizza but can't have any right now and eventually I'll have one again but am happy to wait in order to eat healthy.
They're both going to get thrown out. Quite the waste.

am I too thick to participate? I'm in the nopantsfit club

damn, your mom is annoying

you're slightly chubby in thinspo standards, but if you work hard you could be thinspo

nigga post this with "am i too thick" anywhere else and see what happens

I guess I should stop gyming, I'm more narrow from the side. I have a strange looking flats flounder body.
I don't think I understand...is it blindingly obvious that I am or is it the opposite?
I posted a bit ago about how I think I may be dysmorphic or dysphoric or whatever.

does anyone else struggle with mental health issues? do perfectly fine, sociable and sane people do this to find comfort or ones own acceptance? i do this so i'm legit asking, no bait.

I used to, mental health is a meme. Just get over it

really? i might just do that if it's not like 20 bucks for a word doc. desperate to get down from my plateau weight. ;-;
From my experience, the only sane ones who do use thinspo as a short term weight loss solution. They either leave when they crash on 500 calorie diets or stay long enough to develop the mindset.
I personally had depression and untreated PTSD before wandering into eating disorder territory.

it clearly isn't

Isn't 16:8 the standard for IF?

If you buy it, please upload it here.

She just needs attention. But yeah it's a huge pain the ass.

No. Intermittent fasting is an umbrella term for eating habits that cycle between a period of fasting and non-fasting. 16:8 is one common style, popularized as the "Leangains" method. There is also the "warrior diet" of 20:4, OMAD (basically 23:1), and even alternate day fasting (every other day).

The names really don't matter though. You are just tightening eating periods more and more to aid insulin sensitivity and training/forcing your body to run off fat for fuel during the fasted times. As just a habit, without a calorie restriction, it improves the evenness of my energy. With caloric restriction, it helps keep hunger at bay and makes it easier to stay within calorie limits. Hunger levels are better because you aren't spiking insulin and running off glucose, and calories are easier to maintain a limit on because after a few weeks you aren't as hungry and during tighter eating windows less makes you fuller.

My suggestion is to try 16:8 for a few weeks, then bump it to 23:1 and do that for a while. Experiment. See how you react.

>steqhs

Anyone else bloat like crazy after 1 meal?

yup, hate it so much :/

Coffee and water. Got my meal for today planned out though.

That's normal. You've literally added mass to your body and it's all sitting in your stomach. Of course you'll bloat a bit if you're thin.

why would you use kilojoules instead of calories

Because I'm not American and most foods are listed in kilojoules where I live. It really doesn't make a difference. Multiply that number by 0.24 to get calories.

Yeah, but I have IBS. I look 5-6 months pregnant. If I have a small meal & none of my trigger foods are part of it I barely bloat though.

lol i thought that was cals at first and i was like, what the fuck is that soup made out of, butter

>Agressively diet
>Get down to my target
>Go on vacation
>Eat like a normal person for all of two days
>Gain 4 fucking pounds
>Panic and go back to aggressively dieting
Does it end

sounds like you overestimate how many calories a normal person eats

I've been under 800 all week and started on phentermine today, under 400 cal and don't feel like I'll binge tonight

It takes 3500 calories to gain 1 pound. This is in excess of your TDEE, so to have gained 4 pounds you had to have consumed 14,000 calories in those two days plus your TDEE for those two days. Either you weighed yourself with a full stomach or ate a hell of a lot byond what a "normal" person eats.

>tfw benzo habit makes it easy to not overeat

Why? I dont get it

tfw u look a lot worse standing up, pls lay down

shut up. he looks good, save for the hairy legs.

My Veeky Forums habit helps desu

My goal is to look how I look lying down, standing up

Thanks

why did you feel the need to show your pubes?

Did you think showing your disgusting fucking pubes was attractive? Because it's actually vomit inducing

disgust

Xd glad the fags are suffering

Some user from last topic here again. I think you look good man, also while standing up, no worries. Also your arms are great.

My arms were a lot thinner but these past 2 months I've been doing push ups semi regularly to slowly build them up a bit.

They don't look like muscles yet but they were way thinner before

hetero female though xd shave pls

>tfw getting skinny but my hips are wide and aren't going to get narrower

Can I build up my shoulders to counter balance my hips? Would that even be possible whilst eating under my TDEE?

No
I'll trim them but that's about it