FUCCBOI GENERAL

>Ctrl+f "Fuccboi General" no results

Thread for small and individual questions. Don't make your own thread for stupid questions edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

endclothing.com/gb/filling-pieces-mountain-cut-sneaker-10520631812.html?gclid=CPSQ7Ou8_9QCFeqc7Qodq4EKTg#fo_c=1383&fo_k=e62b3c29ced16e5e3475a561e360b4bc&fo_s=gplauk
ssense.com/en-us/men/sale/y-3
grailed.com/listings/2633249
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good parkas for ~150-200?

I know this is a really bad picture but what sneakers are these or do you have any recs for sneakers similar to these? They're white and they appear to be high tops. I thought they might be Nikes but I'm not sure.

Where the fuck do I cup this dress?

They are Balenciaga Arena sneakers (£350 - £400). An alternative would be the Filling Pieces mountain cut which are considerably cheaper.(£100 - £150)

endclothing.com/gb/filling-pieces-mountain-cut-sneaker-10520631812.html?gclid=CPSQ7Ou8_9QCFeqc7Qodq4EKTg#fo_c=1383&fo_k=e62b3c29ced16e5e3475a561e360b4bc&fo_s=gplauk

Looking for alternatives to the balenciaga speed trainer / vetements reebok ultraknit sock that aren't overpriced.

So far i've seen the NMD Sock and filling pieces sock trainers but neither one of those is high enough.

Thank you so much, I appreciate it user.

Marni neoprene sneakers m8

can someone explain to me how to get a carrot shape / fit trousers? is it just high waist trousers that are slimmer at the legs and wider at the waist or hips?

id on grill

can anyone id pants
or similar ones with the kinda high waist

tell me what wallet to buy. Less than £30 please lads. I don't care THAT much

claudine dot ng instagram

Can anyone identify which NBs Scott Pilgrim is wearing in this photo?

forgot photo

also she's like 17.

to the dude trying to find good value chelseas: the acne zachs you were interested in are on sale at Ssense, if you are a size 45

Tempted

COP, unless you are asian.

I think this is a weird question to ask but are there any good looking casual sneakers that don't have brand labeling on them?
I am thinking of something in the style of a casual nike sneaker with out the obnoxious check mark on the side.
The only things that immediately come to mind are things like those ugly over priced designer brands.

Is it better to get a cheap shirt from Uniqlo and tailor the fuck out of it for twice the price it's worth or do the same to a more expensive shirt ($40-$80-ish)? Also, where can I find the best shirts in that price range?

WTF is a fuccboi

anyone have any idea what shoes these are?
I cant read the text on the side.

lol

balenciaga triple s

never worth buying a shirt that's going to cost you as much you bought it for, to tailor it

WOULD I look like a huge fag for wearing velcro sneakers?

Feel like they might look cool and less boring than regular sneakers, or they might just look retarded.

i'm not wearing collared shirts with them or anything.

also, might be cool not dealing with laces.

I live in southern california if that makes a difference

PLEASE advise

dont have any velcro shoes inspo but yea velco is cool asf.

Hey it's middles of the summer in 2017 why are you not wearing joggers with air Force ones and a white polo?

Guy im retarded, where can i find people selling stuff that is no longer in production?

this is my usual style also. i'm moving more towards earth tones lately. trying to picture velcro shoes here and can't.

Where can I cop a military anorak in canada

nigga its a white shirt and green pants of course velcro rafs or something of that nature would work

i am fucking clueless, this isn't my home board.

Was the $130 i spent on these Number (N)ine SS/01 jeans a waste or no.

Cop reps of these or nah? Best place to buy?
>brokeboi reporting in

What is a brand that sells good (affordable) trousers?

Do you like them?

there is a sale on ssense with qasas for $280

ssense.com/en-us/men/sale/y-3

What does Veeky Forums think of paisley shirts? What kind of pants or shoes can go with these?

dana's t-shirt brand?

i need the MOST Veeky Forums fidget spinner available

please someone help me out and ID this shirt, ive been trying to find it for like a year kek

they look nice, if u like them, id say no

i got u dude

I like them I'm just worried about how they'll hold up considering the age

absolutely holy shit

test post pls ignore

Posted in the c/n thread with no response but I need some help
grailed.com/listings/2633249
I need a legit check on this jacket, there's typos on the tag and the sizing says M not 2 so I'm unsure of the authenticity. The guy said he bought it from someone with official invoices but I'm not sure if I can take his word for it. If anybody can tell it would help a lot

merc

do it, you wont

what is this style that is beign posted all the time called? I need more images from it

Dolce and Gabbana Core

Psycho bunny
Available at dxl in usa

what do i know, but looking at the dolce & gabanna web it doesnt look like it

Need some advice. I dont want to post in the thinspo thread because they all look scary and sick but how much more weight do you think i should lose to be /fa and /fit? I'm 5"3 and 130 lbs. I've been going to the gym hardcore but i still think my legs are kinda fat. Idk if i should just go for thicc because i wanna wear cute asian brands but having muscles is also nice?

Your legs kinda look fat because of your hips I guess but I don't think it's that shocking I mean I know the "accept your body etc" bullshit is redundant but hey

are you a trap?

Thanks man i guess it's my big hips but yeah i am probably being too critical of myself and shoukd keep doing me. I used to be fat and thought i was hot shit so i dont want to fall into that trap again

No i am biologically a girl and i have big shoulders. They look fine irl but this canera angle isn't flattering to it

You're the trap I want to fall into

Shitty jokes aside maybe to gain confidence from what I understand you'll have to lose about 3/5 kilos in you upper legs I guess ?

Haha thanks
Yeah 3/5 kilos sounds right i think it's a good number and will help me feelgood about myself. Everyone is always '100lbs 5"3 perfect lol' but if /i/ lost 30 lbs it wouldn't look nice at all

Help me, how do I wear this hat.

Ideal bodytype there for my personal tastes, but your body is yours. If you want to lose weight, go ahead.
Lifting weights won't cause you to gain much muscle at all, because you lack any significant amount of testosterone, but it'll make things better built.

What/where do I search to find sweaters with alternately colored wrists/necks. I love how brown egdes look on an orange sweater but have only found this single instance of it.

Do Uniqlo's white oxfords still have fucked up sizing or did they fix it?

you look pretty good. keep losing weight if you want

don't wear that hat.

what are some roadman shoes?

air max 95
air max 97
air max 98

Fuck off, chav.

Im a tall, skinny (white) girl w black hair and got a good goth vibe going. Could I pull these off w/o looking like a retarded brit or an insa thot? I like the green -- ready to pull the trigger but srsly would like other input. R they retarded or not?

>goth vibe

go full insta thot theres nothing wrong with that

are there any guides or tutorials on styling your hair? i get it cut and it looks ok but i have no idea how to maintain the style so as soon as i wash it just becomes a formless mess until my next haircut

are inikis comfy to stand all day in
i have to stand for hours at a time at my job and all i have are old skools, 70s and club c 85s so my feet kill when i get off

late but
cheers lad

or second thought, just dont buy them :)

Where to get pants. Looking good

that's the worst fuckin colorway for tns

I fell for the meme and bought white Achilles lows. Only issue is the tongue is obnoxiously tight on my right foot and hurts a bit to wear (I had an injury and one of my bones is slightly fucked up).

Are the regular CP Achilles mid tops any roomier? Or should I ditch CP altogether and just get a nice pair of boots?

one of your shoulders is higher than the other

Just wear them with a simple black dress, big black glasses and a ponytail

I'm having trouble deciding on which fashion path I should take. I would go both but I've decided I'd focus my money on one and stick with it because I just started making real money and I don't have enough to fill my wardrobe with both right now. I know I could wear both with confidence but I'm just torn.

Street wear

Never "Take a path"
Create your own unique style.
Go to stores, ask staff or friends what fits you the best and start from there.

I'm fat (230 lbs, 6'1), poor and have never worn anything other than autism. Should I even try turning my life around or just give up?

theres hope for everyone, lurk a bit, find a style you like and look out for affordable pieces that you can fit into a lot of outfits. dont give up, I believe in you

You seem to be thinking of fashion as a game of dressups or cosplay. You don't "pick a path" you slowly develop a style that suits and reflects your lifestyle and character. People will hate to be around you if they pickup that you're wearing a costume (which they will), and you'll hate yourself for it too.

Styles need context, you gotta ask yourself
>How old are you?
No one likes an 18y/o trying to dress like they run a fortune 500 company. But if you wear hypebeast streetwear above the age of 18 you're pretty dumb
>Do you work in an office?
There's nothing weirder than an accountant wearing full Rick
>What do the people around you wear?
If everyone around you wears prep, don't be a tech ninja
>What are your body proportions like?
A fat kid in street wear is fucking hilarious, but so is a fat kid trying to look like The Gooseman or Sinatra

need that chica seated upon m'face ASAP

LAFFFFFF DON'T BE

take it from every gay dude every, and any straight guy willing to answer: paisleys are fucking gay.

meatspin.com
into a wood chipper

buy them and don't post on insta then???? lol this fucking generation

fuck all these photos. invest in techwear

How to bleach hair at home, quickly and preferably w/o using hydrogen peroxide?

Hair is currently light brown, looking for a dirty-blonde color

buy the products (lightener and developer), either online or at a beauty shop

also it takes a fuck ton if time, so no not quickly

asos

So all this natural shit i've read about is just bullshit? Is that the only thing that really works?

is he just wearing a long asf side-slit hoodie that goes below his waist? originally thought it was some wacky pyrex hba type shorts

>those shoes
>goth

no

fat as fuck

what do you mean by natural shit, like lemon juice and vinegar, because that shit takes
like months and has almost no effect, making it a waste of time

just buy professional products, leave them in your hair for like half an hour and you should be lighter