Bald and effay

How to be bald and effay?

Go cocoon mode.

Get jacked as shit and grow big ass beard.

Embrace streetwear life.

>cocoon mode

(reposting from the other bald thread because I saw the guy mentioned)

Its an unfortunate condition but I never got the whole "omfg! you have to get a beard and jacked"
If you're thin and willing to be daring you can pull a really ethereal/ alien look. A tattoo artist I went to looked like a goth Jeffree Star but with his hair all shaved. He looked awesome af anyways. You have to take extra care of your skin and body to make up for it tho.

There's not really a way, at least not to be attractive and effay. If you want, you can try going outsider sorta look like If you go the "jacked shaved" route, you can only dress in toned down basics. Maybe some nice classic menswear. Just make sure to never wear sneakers on any sort.

Because pretty much whatever you do, you're gonna look like a bland 35 year old. So most options are gonna look like you're trying too hard to be young. No matter what your actual age is.

Sleezecore or dress like an adult. If you are bald you are probably over 30.

go back to yli

I agree with parts of this .
It's hard enough to thread the needle of attractive and effay even with hair. I think you need to pick one or the other if you're bald.
This seems pretty effay, but not attractive. I think my pic related is sort of both, erring on the side of attractive but it takes skill and money to pull off.

>Best guess for this image: johnny depp shaved head

I think the only option you have left is to kill yourself OP.

It's pretty much the equivalent of being extremely overweight or being a 5'4" manlet.

This desu. Don't try and be effay when you're bald just try and dress nice.

Also never go complete domehead, get some stubble so you don't look like an oversized baby. And hope to god you have masculine features.

I'm 6,2 tall and in good shape. Women find me attractive. I just want to know what Veeky Forums thinks about what fits with bald.

Just turned 26 and there is no hair growing on my head. I was thinking to go post-punkcore.

try to become like Igor, get laid in gay sauna

If you're pic related or OP's pic you're like a 4.5/10. The women you're dating are probably in the same ballpark. The only point I'm making is that bald people essentially look like defected human beings.

big up twon & corbin

is that igorswipe???

You can try a noose

My girlfriend and family wouldn't like that.

I'm seriously kinda thinking about it...

>don't wear glasses large as fuck like that
>leave it buzzed really short
>have short stubble
>be slim-lean
>wear slim-fitting clothing and pants

Jawline. If you don't have one do everything you can to simulate one.

MR WORLDWIDE

As very first thing get fit