Glasses General

Other urls found in this thread:

warbyparker.com/eyeglasses/men/henry/polished-gold
gentlemonster.com/shop/ver1_detail.php?it_id=1474956663&cata=c0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best colour frames for someone with black hair (aside from black)?

Anything you fucking idiot. Go pick up a GQ magazine if you want shitty arbitrary fashion rules

How about someone with ginger/light blonde hair?

Black

depends on your eye and skin color

Say dark brown eyes and a fair (but not white) complexion

Just bought these and they are on their way. Pretty excited since I've been a basic black rectangle bitch forever

I would go with a light or middle tone tortoiseshell or deep brown.

IMO frames look best when they're darker/more colorful than your skin but feature a color (or colors) lighter than your eyes. Dark eyes means you can push how dark your frames go (black is universal...universally boring, that is) so going with a darker tortoiseshell with more subtle flecks of the lighter amber color is a safe bet.

Matte colors are shitty remnants of the early to mid 2000s, so avoid them. I don't like the woodgrain-style but in some colors it can work, usually tacky though. If you want some metal framing, silver is usually best but if you can find something you like with copper or brass, that's fine too considering your skin/eye color. Don't get anything that makes you look like an engineer or pedophile,

Cool, you went from basic bitch to basic pedophile.

These frames won't work unless you're extremely handsome or have a great Noam Chomsky-aesthetic.

eh well at least a pedophile is interesting

idk willing to give it a try lmao, I'll do my best to rock it and not care

w2c young Larry glasses?

are clubmasters the new meme glasses?

are these ok?

should i sell my kidney to pay for thinner lenses or is the standard thickness ok?

Have owned a set of wayfarers for years, switched to contacts 5 years ago, and finally decided to get a new pair of glasses. These are finished tomorrow, and I'm so fucking excited. MP-2 Dunes from Oliver Peoples, 18k white gold.

That's the spirit.

What do you think about round glasses?

Thinking about copping these new-style Ray-Ban aviatiors as my everyday prescription frames. Should I?

god no

Curious as to why the "god no". Is it because of the gold bridge? My other option is Wayfarers

you could and they'd be an interesting choice but i'm not a big fan of how many different styles are being blended together in this particular pair. aviator+round+wire+acetate? feels like overkill imo

I have stan smiths already and want to get clubmasters. What else should I get to become a full meme?

black skinny jeans, black parka, death grips or swans shirt

Opinion on Persol?

opinion on these? Also which color would be better for white, blue eyes, dark hair?

I have oblong/oval face, light skin and red hair. Any suggestions for choosing sunglasses? Would Clubmaster be ok? Which frames colour should be right for me? Are these gold insets (pic) ok with my hair? Maybe silver will be better?

What are the most similar looking sunglasses?

w2c

They sit too high on your face. You need glasses with a higher bridge. (Relative to the lenses. Not talking about the decorative gold bridge.)

Misspoke. Thou need glasses that don't erase your eyebrows and make you look bobble-headed. They should sit lower on you're nose.

They were meme glasses a decade ago when Mad Men made them cool again. Now they're just tired, normie-tier shit

As someone with a high index, you'll appreciate having thinner lenses. As for the frames, they're understated. Hope your face is big enough to pull them off. They have a professorial look to them

These look like steamshit. Might as well get frames shaped like cogs

These frames are way too thick and the accent is too much.

are you aware that glasses can just be worn lower

most frames would cover your eyebrows if pushed up literally all the way

w2c these mr.op

Pretty sure official replicas of these glasses were being sold for lIke $500 at one point

take a picture of you wearing them lower.

warbyparker.com/eyeglasses/men/henry/polished-gold

>tfw nerd glasses
How do I make this work?

you can't

Id on these or similar? Bcg's with tint?

>bruh look at this dude *laughs
>look at the top of his head *laughs and gasps
>look at his lips *laughs

Where to cop George Soros' glasses?

W2c sunglasses like these ?

>tfw too poor for Cartier Tank or Vendôme sunglasses

New glasses what do you guys think?

Those look great on you. They fit very well.

>clubmasters
>new meme

where you been for the past 4 years my guy

Tortiseshell clubmasters are the only ones worth buying. Go to dhgate and search "aooko" for a 1:1 knockoff pair for $20

A little too wide for my liking but you've got a good face, so it's not too bad.

Seriously thinking about getting these. $210

gentlemonster.com/shop/ver1_detail.php?it_id=1474956663&cata=c0

Look way too thick

pretty nice but i'm not sure that brown frame will fit my red hair

>are you aware that glasses can just be worn lower
that's like saying you can wear shoes that are too big for your feet because you can just tie the laces tighter
it doesn't work like that

give me an example of glasses pushed all the way up that don't cover at least some of a person's eyebrows

Thoughts on these? Going to be getting new glasses soon.

Anyone know of alternatives to the Supreme Moda sunglasses?

I can't find a pair anywhere, and I refuse to pay extra for price gougers.

So if I have very blue eyes and blond hair and gingerish facial hair would a copper/gold wire frame be alright? Just wanted to try something that wasn't matte black or silver wire

Blease resbond

Anyone have glasses from warby parker? I like the look of a lot of the frames, just have trouble picking

are my glasses Veeky Forums

Thoughts on these? I have bright green eyes and red tends to look good on me in general.
Are they TOO effeminate? Alternativly I could go with grey but a lot of my clothes are navy colored and I tjought these would offer good contrast.

anyone have a ID on those glasses

can you fix my computer?

What's wrong with it?

Does anyone else have a problem with glasses sliding down their nose? I have oily skin so I keep having to wipe the oil from the bridge of my nose and the nosepads of my glasses. I have pic related. Would bending the arms more help?

>Have similar glasses
>In Information Technology
Have you tried turning it on and off?

thoughts on any of these?

have you tried buying a new one?

Top left and the one below it look good. Everything else is "my wife's son" tier.

Top left, middle right

where can i cop these shades?

here's a better quality pic of them

here's another pic

>tfw have a very high nose bridge so all glasses are too high on my face and completely cover my eyebrows

Basically my only options are wireframes.

Just copped these recently and I'm loving them.

What do you guys think?

I generally find ray-bans tacky

Just got Roussilhe BOURVIL today what do you guys think ?

but like, tacky cool right?

yeah

As long as the frames have some heft to them, I think that color scheme.

I have almost the same problem as I have very low brows

Someone posted some Sunglasses that had a black frame and red lenses (not at the top of this thread), I wish I saved it, but I didn't. I might be wrong, but I think it was an Australian company who made them.

Does anyone know what I mean, sorry I am giving you nothing.

Here are the sunglasses I made myself. Opinions ?

>this is how the average pol user looks

Naw a bit shallower depth and he'll look like a Japanese guy

Did you make it from a single acetate block

Yes, have the oliver. The frame seems good so far, very well polished. The lenses seem to pick up particles and smudge easily though, so I clean them more often than my past glasses. I would say they're a solid 4/5 in terms of quality though, just wish the lenses didn't require as much cleaning

Can someone suggest a better style for me

Red frames are clownish. Get something copper or bright tortoiseshell instead

I have the same problem. Bending the arms may help but it won't do anything unless they are bent directly behind your ears. Get some Keepons, they work very well and I don't think they are noticeable at all, since they fit right behind your ears.

my dick

Makes me think you're attracted to the thought of your significant other fucking with black men

>clownish
Youre pribably right.
Anything you would recommend specifically?

Are you actively trying to look like a tumblrina? It sort of "fits" you but that doesn't mean it should be your style. I think you should go for thinner, less accentuated frames.

Not off the top of my head. Honestly with nice green eyes, I think something simple and professorial, like copper, bronze or silver, would probably frame your eyes well without drawing attention to them.

Alright thanks man, but what do you mean by "heft" for a wire frame? Do you mean just thicker metal wiring or larger lens size?

Would a wire frame like be considered hefty, but wouldn't?

Yeah, that's basically what I meant

Glasses like these?

is that a usb icon on his head?