Maximalism

How do i dress maximalist, without being able to afford Gucci's latest couple of collections?

Also general maximalism inspo i guess

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w3m-feTXo4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ugly as fuck
this the type of shit people gonna laugh at in 2030

has maximalism still not reached Veeky Forums ?

fine i guess, stick to your 'effay' all black fits with skintight pants and fake margielas "hurr durr they're the original GATs bla bla" that's not why youre wearing them though

fucking americans

why did i even post here you

didn't you know Veeky Forums is stuck in 2014? if it isn't all black techninja shit, it isn't Veeky Forums-approved.

Bump

i forgot

i browsed here a couple of years ago (ca 2014-15), and yet still then everyone seemed to be a little behind

i just checked out a waywt thread going, and most of it is laughable

Thanks, I will. Faggot.

>2017
>using faggot as an insult... on a board about fashion even

that's GAY get off my board nigger faggot

Faggot is coming back you faggot

oooooooh soooo edgy teens

>hating chan culture this much
>still uses a chan site

fuck off kike

Just go to thrift stores and buy things in ugly colors

Did OP hurt your Chic Minimalistâ„¢ feelings? Does techno interest you?

hey, don't you bring techno into this alright buddy

That post was completely serious, thrift stores have lots of bold colored/patterned pieces that normies throw away because they're hard to wear.

im not your buddy, friend....

well im not your friend, pal

I'm not your pal alright, guy

i'm not a guy, i'm a genderfluid omniqueer triceratops

When maximalism made is revival by Alessandro Michele, i actually really like it. But by now he seems like a one trick pony his collections always have the same influences and all look alike.

>How do i dress maximalist, without being able to afford Gucci's latest couple of collections?
Thrift

those tight thighs wtf

it looks great

Is this new clothes?

It looks like a good photographer taking pics for a bad thrift store tumblr. Holy fuck and Gucci prices at that? Are you fucking joking?

Gucci SS16 my personal favorite

btw are you new around here?

minimalism can look good given a certain backdrop or location, but will feel out of place in most circumstances. Also, all the pieces must be high quality as low quality patterns look like shit. This would also likely require you to have a full maximalist wardrobe. Basically the style is very restrictive but can be done. It'd be much easier to pair a maximalist piece with some more toned down clothes rather than going all out.

literally the most annoying type of people lmao.

You're not attractive enough to dress like a Gucci model

what?

god shut up

You're not making sense
also
>It'd be much easier to pair a maximalist piece with some more toned down clothes rather than going all out.
??????? I don't think you understand what maximalism is, as that would defeat the whole purpose of it

What online platforms like Veeky Forums did maximalism reach beforehand homie? I want to escape this monocrome stan smith bullshit.

Good thread op..Maximalism is where it at

man on man the gucci bois are always so sexy :(

You want a maximalist image board? Just go to gucci instagram.

For those that still need to be sold on their last collections
youtube.com/watch?v=w3m-feTXo4E

a social media platform that's targeting a specific audience isn't the same as a fashion board you fucking idiot

Is it socially acceptable to pull those moves at a party?

FAKE SLP FAGS WENT TO GUCCI, THATS UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!
RIP HEDI
#STILLWITHHIM
#HEDI2020CHANEL
#MAKEHEDIGREATAGAIN