Hey guys, hear this story out...I'm still figuring out what happened

So I own a small apparel company that's just online. We're mainly t-shirts and a couple of hoodies and jackets.
Anyway, I got a DM on Instagram from this girl (she followed the account moments before) and says: "Hey I'd love to do something with you guys".
And I'm like, "What do you have in mind?"
She says "We can do a shoot or maybe just send me some merch and I'll wear it and send you pics".
My first thought was she is a freeloader and wants free shit, but then she adds:
"Just choose some stuff for me and I'll pay for it".

Who goes to a store and ask them to give them "whatever"? I'm confused

>And before you say anything about how she just wants us to post her pics we barely have 1.5K followers, so not a great deal for her.

>pic unrelated

What's the name of your brand?

This works for her on the basis that she will probably want a discount and use it on her 'CV'.

she didn't ask for any discounts, she just ordered a few t-shirts, full price. I don't get it

It's called VeganLyfe666 (nothing to do with vegans or anything)

Do you guys actually make anything or just post edgy shit? Lets see some of your stuff.

we make signature sweatshirts and graphic tees mainly

For what its worth
Your insta account will be banned in the next 24hrs

bye bye
Faggot

Jesus fucking Christ is that Sam Hyde, what happened to him?

Fucking sperg

He's been having a rough time since his show got canceled from adult swim. He had to move back in with his mom. He lost his Job at Starbucks. His car recently got impounded. He has all around fell off.

and now he's banning IG accounts too

Maybe she meant, "Just choose some stuff for me, or you'll pay for it". Better send her some shit op or you don die.

no, she already ordered and paid for it

He cant keep getting away with this

1: she probably has no taste and she knows it so is basically using your creative director as a stylist working for free/just wants to use your brand direction in lieu of her own shitty style

2: She wants the views/income generated from said views

3: every thot thinks she's a model on social media so they do stupid shit like photoshoots to try to develop that career. 5'2" chubby hispanic isn't getting work anytime soon, but you don't need to tell her that since there is a great chance you'll get laid at this "photoshoot"

what does she get out of it?

1: photographer, a good photographer with a Canon 5d mark III with a breadth of L series lenses is a fe hundred dollars an hour more if he supplies onset lighting and/or studip time

2: stylist, a good stylist who supplies clothes for the shoot and supplies racks on location is a nother few thousand

3: Brand exposure, a brand already tied to free publicity. Is pretty valuable.

rather than have mommy and daddy pay $2000 for a full day's shoot on location

all she has to do is cop out $200 for a few edgelord sweaters

and possibly have unprotected sex with a photographer on a dumpster

not even that, she will be taking her own pics

Why do you charge so much for your shitty t shirts?

What the fuck

Because he can poorfag

you have to translate up top to US dollars

thats mexican pesos i believe

Mexican pesos dude, it's like 15 bucks

oh great even worse it's made by Mexicans

>American Apparel t-shirts made by Mexicans.

wew lad

Stop promoting your shitty clothes here and that story is weak

When's that sweatshirt dropping, my dude?
I really like your stuff