Confession

It's time to confess your sins, user.

I would only ever wear the clothing posted here to for status related reasons, like getting a promotion or becoming friends with some valuable jerkbutt. Clothing is for the weak, I long for the nude days of old.

I have a deep rooted insecurity where I absolutely refuse to wear shorts due to my hairy legs.

top kek. i'm a skinny manlet with super hairy legs yet i wear nothing but shorts in the summer. most people don't give a fuck about you user. let alone notice what you're wearing

i'd prefer my girlfriend wear thotcore than the entry-level mom core she wears on the usual

i have no real interest in fashion, i just want to be complimented both irl and online

bought puma creepers in green only worn a handful of times

I hate on Hypebeast shit because I'm a jelly poorfag. Honestly.

Lost my virginity to 2 hookers.

>Veeky Forums

I'm rail thin but I wore bootcut jeans until I was 16. They had an inseam 4 inches longer than what I wear now

I'm a 23/m and still dress casually goth all the time because I couldn't give less a shit about current fashion trends. I only occasionally pop into Veeky Forums to see trendy autists insult eachother but occasional manage to find some stuff I like. I've made one or two threads looking for something particular only to see people shit talk it.

I wear techwear exclusively.

I regularly buy fake clothing. I've probably spent $300 or $400 USD total, including shipping, on it. I think Veeky Forums dresses on average like garbage and malefashionadvice does a better job on average. I think Balenciaga and Vetements are both great brands, though I would probably not wear any of their products myself.

Just shave, dude

dope

Nah, he should just trim them a bit. Smooth legs on a dude looks kinda weird tbqhwy senpai
WAYWT confirms that most people on here has absolute shit taste in fashion.

I'm too fat to wear anything that looks good but I'm browsing around here anyway

:(

I wear boots every day of the year, because I don't like any other shoes.
I should probably buy something more summer appropriate, but I don't like neither low-top shoes nor sneakers or sandals.

I dont like how pants fit me.
I have only felt confident with one pair of pants and i tore them apart riding my bike, since then i dont really pay attention to my fits. Without those pants nothing looks good

I have mild gyno but fine body overall (other than manlet 5'8). Waiting for surgery to buy nice clothes, but getting inspiration till then

modest is hottest

I think my friends have terrible taste in fashion

>chubby in middle school/hs
>sucked in my gut 24/7 to compensate
>can't breathe with my diaphragm now
>will never learn to sing

I wear streetwear shit a lot just because its so easy and normies like it.

I live in Florida and I wear boots no matter what the season. I typically don't like other types of shoes either. Luckily I work in an office environment and my office is cold as fuck most of the time, so the FL heat is hardly an issue.

looool I had a chubby friend in high school that did this. Sometimes he'd suck it in extra hard around girls and complain about how skinny he was. He's just plain fat now and loves to talk about how many miles he biked/ran the previous day.

You did a dumb thing, user

I've probably purchased around 150,000 of clothing in us dollar in clothing in the last year for around 5k. I know the consignment stores to hit at what time I live in a very large rich city. I buy like 8 new things a week on average almost. Also around 50 of these things were from grailed.

>finally found an Veeky Forums girlfriend
>her mental health is a fucking joke

gg, too bad i caught feels

tfw you will never experience true love

this board is still a fucking joke
i cant even stay for more than a few minutes of procrastination,holy shit old Veeky Forums and the peeps were hella interesting
thank fuck i got a "regular life" now and havent had to come back here to trip or not
pigfuck was miles entertaining along with the gang

>i dress like an autist
>but I'm still better than those other autists

how did you not expect this going into it

i have an ever growing collection of hawaiian shirts and yes i do wear them and no im not over older than 40

I wear cargo shorts sometimes

Honestly if they're not below the knee and you're Chad they probably look fine.

tfw ur chubs but wear fitted clothes

Well congratulations they're trendy now.

hairy legs and shorts is pretty effay user

I buy kids basics because I'm a manlet. I also hate having hair that requires maintenance despite looking like shit with short clipper cuts because I'm a manchild.

I still wear black metal band shirts with combat boots at times.
Even in the summer.

I'm not effay at all and have no intention of becoming effay either. I just like browsing this board for some reason

I don't buy fashionable clothes or really care about fashion, i just like looking at pretty pictures.
>pic related

these both perfectly describe my current situation :(

My closet is almost uniqlo adidas and tacky thriftstore shit. Even if I wanted to dress better I wouldn't even know where to go

I've entered a never ending spiral of buying clothes. Every purchase is "the last one", but immediately after there's something else I "need"

It never ends

I've outgrown all of my Veeky Forums pants and my favorite belts. And by outgrown I mean I'm fucking fat.

>tfw I was a size 28 in jeans 3 years ago and now I'm a size 34

>foot on exhaust

i thought i could fix her

I consistently dress like a privileged fratboy because I feel like a tool whenever I dress stylishly.

You can mail it to me if you want

Part of me wants to start wearing better/more adult clothes and get a new wardrobe since I'm getting older and never really developed my own style, but the other part wants to just wear what I like (graphic tees with chinos/khakis, and some converse or vans).

ayy hook me up my dude

I'm in the same position, in some ways it's like caring for an autistic child cos although it's not easy, the good moments are by far worth dealing with mental breakdowns and whatever else is wrong with them. She'll appreciate everything you do to help her and don't think otherwise

wear what you want even if u look retarded.

I have 7 pairs of Margielas, one for every day of the week!

its ok I'm skinny now but i need to learn how to breathe lol

>current

nigga u been fat for like 20 years now fuck off

what?

if there's a trip called shoe it's not me, it was from an s4s thread but I forgot to knock it off
i got sad recently and got fatter

I only dress fashionably when I go out to parties or the bar. Around campus or even when I'm out shopping, I just wear athletic clothes. Usually adidas premiere pants, a plain white t-shirt, and some black/white sneakers.

>I don't like feminine clothes even though Veeky Forums would probably think I look better in them
>Some of my clothes are straight up streetwear
>I have no idea if what I wear/like is Veeky Forums or not, and I'm scared to ask
>on top of this I'm a poorfag that mostly thrifts

lol I'm dislexic I read shoe as sieg

links to knock off clothing websites?