Sneakers General

Sneaker News ・C/N ・Post Collections ・Bantz

What's the sizing like on Geomemes?

I'm a size 11 for sneakers. Do they fit big? Should I go half or full size down? True to size?

Asking for a friend.

C/n?

N

Do I cop gum sole club c's or all white club c's?

Rate these? Adidas Alphabounce

poor mans boosts

B-bump. Please respond.

how do adidas gats run as compared to stan smith?

Got this on ssense sale

lpu graillll

also, about to buy these

n
they look cool, they're pretty cheap as well
gross
not sure if i like these, do they have boost?

Anyone else think that boosts and yeezys or whatever else has 2 inch thick "boost technology" on the bottom are so popular because manlets want to be 6ft and not 5'7?

What does Veeky Forums think of these? C/n

n

You'll look like a scene kid from the late 2000s.

copped these on sale today. came with free white laces. stick with black or put the white ones on?

What are some good sneakers in the 300-600 USD range that aren't CPs or GATs?

Go,a sizeor half down. They fit big

I'd keep the black ones.

recent cop

Bought these yesterday. I'm a poorfag. Did I fucked up?

Honestly I like them, would wear them as beaters

I love my Gazelles but the arch support in the right foot feels different to the left, and digs into my foot. By the end of the day, my right foot is killing me and my left foot feels fine. How can I remedy this?

I've heard some people just rip off the arch support piece.

They look decent. I'd like to cop just to know what bounce feels like, but haven't been able to find a decent cw where I live.
The tan ones are the best imo.

Garbage

dope

Nah, 95 looks better.

Are Balenciagas worth it?

Thinking about copping both the yin and yang pair

Not these.
Arenas are fine if you don't get red ones.

So I bought this hoodie, and I'm planning to buy another pair of sneakers soon.
Can you guys post some sneaker /inspo/ that will fit the hoodie?
Thanks

Which sambas? The ones with the big tongue, or normal sized one?

pic.

normal sized
big tongue rides up the leg, it doesn't maintain the off-foot silhouette. Makes you look like a mexican goalkeeper

Join the boot boyz

big tongue

What's a fit that would go well with these?

Get the big tongue and we can match

Don't really feel the hype around the am95. I like 97s, 96s, and 87s. Trying to incorporate the black am96 into mostly black jeans and neutral colored boxy shirts.

Considering copping these Js

White laces make them look shorter but black is more #minimal. Up to you.

I've been seeing these wool Chuck 70s at my local Nordstrom Rack lately. Are they worth copping?

Any of you guys know where to find these? Nike dunks, can't seem to find the all leather ones just the suede one.

vetememes good shit

seen these in person on a coworker who paid retail at the drop. still no loss of respect. I'm not a Nike or jordan guy but these are understated yet clean in person, and they appear to hold up well since he's had them for over a year

I have the Jordan Eclipse. Very comfortable. Never see anyone wear them.

Solid Black Adidas joggers, a white Ralph Lauren tee. The shoes are really loud and more color would look like you are trying too hard.

Are red sneakers a dead meme?

I wore my Kobe 8 life styles today . Not sure why the shoe was slept on it's a great casual shoe.

>not sure if i like these, do they have boost?

No but it's the lightest sneakers I've ever got

If I'm a size 7 in Vans Era's, would I be a size 6 (EU 39) in Common Projects Achilles Low? Would appreciate an answer as soon as possible.

id on pants?

Not at all, I own ultraboosts and alphabounces and the comfort on both are great and if anything the alphabounces are way more durable

You aren't really rich if you have boost shoes anyways you cunt

Just got these

>tfw feet are too wide so can't wear any (classic) adidas comfortably.
Only wear Reeboks currently.
Any recs for a shoe with a similair sillhouette to samba/hamburg/gazelle for wider feet?

Just size up.

I always liked those but they are associated with edgy teenagers

cop or not? for 30 usd

saw a spic girl wearing these yesterday

was she cute?

>spic
>cute

Pick 1

I've got derbies, boots and an old pair of old skools that I wear as beaters, what sneakers could I get that are not expensive and would go well eith rhe rest of my shoes? I was thinking on getting some surplus gats but I've read they are very uncomfortable

Whats a Veeky Forums outfit that goes with these? I hate sneakerheads and streetwear but these in and of themselves are interesting.

Really bad

cool story bro

epic response it'll really help you improve

No one is going to a fashion thread on Veeky Forums looking to improve anything lmao.

You faggots and the retards on transportation are neck and neck for first place in the autism olympics.

you're really mad I didn't give your trailer trash and normie shoes backpats? fuck off back to r eddit if all you're here for is affirmation on your shitty purchases

why'd you take a pic of your beer belly?

Hey Veeky Forumsgs, I'm looking for normal shoes but everything I find on the web is either sneaker or something you wear to a suit

There must be something in between and I don't mean trekking shoes

Can you shoenerds give me advice?

cop
from australia, never seen anyone wear them lol
a garbage bag
a garbage bag
they look mad

something like these?
Veja esplar leather natural

Not really, those look more like the type of sport shoes you wear indoors

I'm looking for standard shoes that just have nothing special to them but that you could wear to almost everything

Probably

Someone who has experience with Air Max 90's, do you think I'd fit comfortably into one as a 11/46er when they're one size down? Wanna cop pic related.

Also, what do you think about these Js

w2c but not too expensive?

Hey, maybe you can help me out. Which size are you and which size did you get?
Check my thread >

not gonna lie that looks great. what shoes are those? the holes in the tip doesn't look like geos but the rest kinda does

have the white yangs. can't really go wrong. you can wear them with almost anything and look great

never saw all leather dunks desu
looks like shit
I like them but would try to remove the patch. if not I wouldn't wear it
just cop a cheaper colorway. don't fall for the sneakerhead hype. nobody cares or gives a fuck that THEY ROYALZ

lel the fucking tattoos, nice post, go back to fucking your cousin

yes, always size down from vans

not OP, but if you like them why not? but honestly im more of the 1-23 type of person

c/n 100$

Really can't decide on these, found them online for £60 and I think I like them but it's hard to tell without seeing them in person

No

Steadily upgrading my wardrobe now I've got a proper job after uni.
Ive been wearing the standard black and white suede Nike SB Janoskis for years, would like to stick to mainly black shoes. Don't want to spend more than £300, recommendations? Looking at Margiela Replicas at the moment

C/N

cop or not ?
and if yes wich one ?

c/n?

c/n? how do Gel-lyte iiis fit? ty

C/n which one

cop

cop

cop the grey one

should i cop these?

Asian and too poor for ultra boost