Hey Veeky Forums I'm thinking about trying a new hairstyle but I have no idea what I should do...

Hey Veeky Forums I'm thinking about trying a new hairstyle but I have no idea what I should do. I love my hair now so much but I feel like it's time for change. I still want to keep it long but any suggestions?

I have no idea why it posted sideways

Get a bob

IT IS CONSEQUENTIAL TO YOUR MUTILATING YOUR NOSE.

DO NOT POST HERE AGAIN UNTIL YOU HAVE REMOVED THAT METALLIC THING FROM YOUR SEPTUM.

EZ game just get this as your new haircut OP

The bigger question is what the hell can I do with MY hair

I was actually thinking about somethimg like this

Oh my god i saw that picture like 2 fuckign years ago and i couldnt find it again

Get the strimmer on it.

My hair is similar to yours. Got my first trim since I've started to grow it long in about two weeks. I am not sure what I wanna do with it.

I laughed

you don't need a new hairstyle, you need a new fucking face

It's Dylan Rieder, get familiar.

This

helpful thread is helpful

O shit thats the guy that died last year. I remember that

how are you wearing it normally? braided? bunned? if none then try those, buns held with sticks are so comfy and neat. Maybe trim the ends or get a different hemline or a bit of layering if styling is not an option. I like your hair and I like you c:

Dude what the fuck. How frequently do you use
>shampoo
>conditioner
>stay in conditioner
>any other product (if so, what)
>blow dry your hair (with heat)
Your hair is thick as hell. Get a decent trim, especially the sides and back, just to clean it up. If you want to do any styling with it you'll need to take biotin and let it grow out another 3 or 4 inches and while you're at it get your eyebrows cleaned up (you too op)
As a good start don't do whatever op is doing

>any suggestions?
Be my boyfriend

>septum
Disgusting, take it out.

only in a pony tail at work, i have it down all the time

op here, i shampoo and condition only like every 2-3 days and i dont use any other products or blow dry i just let it air dry

sure

Yeah time for a cut. Pretty sure if I did grow it out my one style would be 'Bob Ross'