How do I cop a black afro having feminist pro black "race is a social construct" type of girl

How do I cop a black afro having feminist pro black "race is a social construct" type of girl

>pro black
>race is a social construct
you can't have both fakkuboi

You can be pro black and still think race is a social construct

Social construct doesn't mean not real. Laws, social norms, the legitimacy of states, nations, etc are all social constructs but they are valid insofar as people believe in them and act upon them.

I for one believe one hundred percent that race is a social construct but I would not want racial foreigners coming in my country and I absolutely loathe groidlings.

This. Race as a concepts affect on society is probably more dangerous than even its affect on a biological level

Money

Just be white and pretty. All those girls are lusting for "woke white boos" even the girl in your pic has a white pretty boy boyfriend

In my experience their bfs are either anti-racists, antifa or good liars

just steal James Blake's aesthetic
ive met about 4 or 5 of these type of black chicks now who have been infatuated with him, shit is ridiculous. Go for sad, soulful white boy.

Or maybe they're just decent people, ever thought of that retard?

This. People heavily engaged with lefty stuff are usually trying to cover for something. PoC sjws are more likely to date white guys exclusively than regular PoCs.

Like, there was that male feminist youtuber that recently murdered his gf. A less serious example would be Mister Metokur described how Linkara shamed men for being "sexist" while simultaneously being a fucking creep to girls.

Normal people aren't engaged with activism, that counts for both far-left and fat-right.

It's because they spend all day obsessing over white supremacy to the point where they actually start believing white guys are the all powerful all seeing super being they've built up in their deluded SJW minds

Which is funny because if you look at what white supremacists say they consider whites to be basically screwed and penciled-in for extinction by the Jews.
So it's like the anti-racist is the one that believes in the supremacy of whites while the racist believes in the victim status of whites.

lmao this is rich coming from a guy who definitely believes in white genocide and a secret cabal of jews running the world

if not its just some mundane apolitical ahistorical centrist stupidity thats equally as funny lol

be male
be willing to be in an open relationship and only going out with her on protests.

Did my post hit a little to close to home

Leftists are white supremacists and white supremacists are jewish supremacists

Both these groups admit their own inferiority every single day of their life by choice, really riveting stuff

sounds like my ex. he was a massive leftist but everything about it felt contrived. i can tell he didn't say sjw shit because he believe in it, he was only like that because he thought it would make people like him.

Yoga class is where I met mine

It's threads like this that have me 100% convinced Veeky Forums is now at least 90% reddit tier nu-males and 19 year old brown and "woke" blacks pushing hype culture, shallow political ideologies, and race baiting...

It's ridiculous at this point that these threads aren't instantly deleted and are allowed to get 200+ responses. The stupidest thing is if you didn't make these fucking bait threads you wouldn't have to cry /pol/ boogyman at everyone who rationally disagrees with you. And for that matter why are you even on 4 fucking chan complaining about racist you fucking morons?

I go to a shitty 2nd rate university and the sociology/social work wing is completely full of them.

1. Why necro the thread then when the last reply was almost two hours ago?
2. Stop arguing with yourself and your own assumptions.

There's like 2 to 3 of these threads everyday and /pol/ baiting comments in almost half of all general discussion threads.

The very fact that threads like this are allowed to exist on a fashion board gives weight to this assumptions...

Let's be honest if this thread was about any other race of woman you wouldn't care

by not being white

It's false flagging you dumb cuck.

>it's false flagging

You keep acting like it's impossible for someone to be attracted to black women

>how do I cop a white, blonde haired, independent yet nurturing, pro white, "the stereotypical /pol/ wet dream" type of girl

Nope...still would because it isn't Veeky Forums relevant. Why are you painting criticism of irrelevant content as racism.

You're probably right

Did you read any of the other adjectives in OP besides "black"? It's not impossible but it is still irrelevant

Lol chill out you autismo. People make stupid threads all the time you're only acting this strongly because it's a black girl. People like you use black people as a vehicle to take your pent up aggression out on. It's so obvious anytime black people are mentioned a train of autismos come out from the wood work to explain why that black person is ugly

Didn't call her ugly bro. Called this thread irrelevant and not Veeky Forums related, called the people who race bait on Veeky Forums and make these threads no better than the people they claim to hate and call racist, calling you a moron that doesn't even have an argument against these points other that "you're just racist"...

Fun fact my dude...lefty /pol/ is still /pol/, lefty /pol/ equally doesn't belong on Veeky Forums as much as the majority one does.

blacks are the least desierable of any race so picking off black sluts should be below you

even most nigger bitches don't want to be with their nigger counterparts since it's fast track to poverty

Lol at the insecurity black people bring out of white people

>le ugly nigger threads not dying on my Veeky Forums
>nigs think they are Veeky Forums now
Time to get the lynch mobs going again bros

Niggers stomp around in this thread thinkinf they have won "something" just becuase more of their shitskin brothers are present and shitting it up. This is why yall stay taking L's back to the ships.

I N T E R S E C T I O N A L I T Y

When will shitlords learn

Exactly this. I rarely come here and only did occasionally like 1.5 years ago, but this thread is cringeworthy as fuck.