What core is this?

What core is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mVscQYjuq_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chicagocore

Word

thats actually kind of sad t.b.h. I might offer him some new clothes or something.

Future of America core

poor guy mustve ate something not too good

life is deeply cruel and unfair core

youtube.com/watch?v=mVscQYjuq_s

there but for the grace of god senpai

existence is suffering core

JUSTcore

Your pic makes me sad
Was it your purpose ?

Lol and he'll say "NAH BRO GIMMIE THE CASH INSTEAD" so he can buy drugs or alcohol

fuck you

But it's true, you've obviously never been around homeless people

Literal TRASH(ore

I doubt you have. I doubt you even live in a city you stupid piece of shit.

the slides kill the fit

Calm down, user. You're wrong.

Let me guess, you're black like that bum?

white people deserve destitution

walk up to anons car window every red light and force him stare directly out his windshield completely ignoring my existence while feeling guilty for inconveniencing him core

i thought she was going to give me money after she rolled down her window some more but instead she flicked her cigarette butt at my eye core

the closest area I can sleep in without the risk of getting robbed harassed or killed has a neighborhood watchman that sicced his dog on me that one time core

had to dumpster dive for the 4th time this week and ate something that looked fine but was probably thrown away for good reason core

the only thing keeping from suicide is Sara from the local Panera Bread who offers a word of encouragement and a hot meal from time to time core

Judging from the trench coat and the bags of garlic around his neck, I'd say Hobo Blade core.

Some homeless people are like that but others are not. Some homeless people who are like that were born addicted to crack some were introduced to drugs in their infancy. Some wealthy people are terrible addicts. Why be a dick about shit.

Ya'll motherfuckers really making fun of the homeless in this thread?

smfh

Derelicte

nigger

Why did you quote anons who were combating each other? Seems you're the nigger with that reading comprehension

yeah rotten food

>born addicted to crack

Rick Owens S/S 2070

Poor man.

Rick Owens x kanye west fall 2017

this man looks miserable. poor dude

Seems like you are, don't worry he was just talking about homeless people in general I think. I've had my worst experiences with homeless white women and homeless native men. I (and probably most people here) didn't even think about the race thing until you got mad dude.

fug man this pic really hit me in the feels