Post GOAT hairstyles, male and female

Post GOAT hairstyles, male and female

would this work on a male?
5'7 bodybuilder body

You first

If youre a big guy it probably wouldnt. Youd need to look super andro to pull that off

Not with a bodybuilder body.

You can rock that haircut as a male only if you're thin and pale, maybe with a round face too

>trapfaggotry
yeah no

You have to look like you're in a 1970s psych rock band

Thats amazing. How do you get your hair to stand like that? What products?

Thats a horrible haircut on a man. Not great on a woman either

Products wont thicken your hair.
She probably didnt use anything special.

Besides, its not OP in that picture, not sure how you came to that conclusion.

I know its not OP in the picture. Let me reword then, how does one get their hair stay like that? KPOP guys do a similar thing. I dont know much if it's ironing to a curl or what

>thicken
I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion. I was asking how they make it stand and curl like that

They have thick hair and use basic products.

Products wont make your hair look like that is what i was saying, just like expensive pencils wont make you draw better.

looks a bit jewish

>i want pedos to be attracted to me-core

Stop, my dick can only resist for so long

There's nothing wrong with pedophiles

This looks like shit head on, only effay at that specific angle

my hair is like pic related. is that a good style or should i grow long? was thinking about chin lenght. also my head is very oval and pointy. dont wanna look like i cosplay spike spiegel.

Hairstyles thread anyway.
What hairstyle would look good on me?
Male
172 cm
54 kg

I seriously hope none of you fall for it.

>male
lets change that ;)))))

Thoughts?

Im straight but can i fuck you in the ass

Any early 90s Winona haircut.

They fell for it.

fell for what

The trap meme

hotte

Gay desu

Nah, Dylan looked always good

cole's hair is fairly Veeky Forums

Woah

you are now on a list. rightfully so.

Idk about you guys but I fucking love hair like pic related. Preferably with dark hair color

shaved/ almost totally shaved head w/ facial hair (male)

bob w/ bangs for women

just my 2 cents

not the extra long bit between the eye and the ear

you'd be fine if it was a smoother transition from the bit behind the ears to the bits falling at the eye from top

Would the one on the left be considered a mullet?

I actually like this girl's hair a LOT but I can't find more pictures of her so that I can take it into the stylist and get my hair cut like it.

Girl is a dumb cunt, but at least she looks cute.

Nah not quite

I have hair like you, use a ton of conditioner and dont towel dry your hair

That's just a wavy (possibly asymmetrical?) lob

Looks nice, but it's so damn impractical unless you've got thin hair and bulk it up with extensions. Or you live somewhere with absolutely no air humidity.

I had hair probably 5 inches shorter than that but in a similar style, and it would take 8 hours to air dry when I washed it and at least like 2 under a hairdryer. (And I couldn't leave it to dry overnight because it would mean either sleeping against essentially a wet mat and ending up with it having dried in some unpredictable mess or trying to dry it tied up, but then it wouldn't dry and it would still be wet in the morning.)

I'd hate to think how long hers takes being that much longer, but good on her for the dedication. Long hair is hard work unless is super thin.

what would that hairstyle be called?

thanks!

Current hair. Thinking of getting short to long bob with bangs for the fall. Can't stand bands during the summer

bangs*

short red hair is a travesty
grow it out

Get bangs,

what product to use for that wet out of the shower didn't towel dry yet look?
just a ton of gel? a ton of wax? a ton of pommade? mineral oil?

Guys I have thin/medium hair. Straight. Slightly bigger than average forehead but nothing crazy. My ears stick out like a monkey's. What do I do with my hair? I always want it to be long / medium to cover up the ears / forehead, but people think I'm 18 even though I'm 23 and have reasonably thick stubble.

Also think I'm about a 6.5-7 because I've pulled girls even though I'm a lanklet

Cross posting from fit because I got no responses lmao

Qt

so cute

>youre a big guy
for you

pomade never fails for me

>bodybuilder body

kek. literally buzz your hair. nothing looks good on bodybuilders. maybe try a fauxhawx or something.

Whats the most aesthetically pleasing black hair style for a black person?

Seconding this question

I had hair exactly like that. just have all the hair grow the exact length. I had everything about 5 or 6 inches and it came out like that. I know it look like the back is longer but it's just the way the hair grows from the back of your head. that's why the back of your head appears "overgrown" first. good luck man

corn rows

only for kawhi leonard

What pomade do you use

Eraser tops

Your taste is a travesty

I'd say let it grow natural

D-do you want be my girlfriend?

That's because he's handsome and could pull off anything

What is this hairstyle called (one on the right) want to get something similar

Waifu
>tfw no abusive trashy gf

Basic bitch side part

this fuckin line

I had straight bangs for a while and I miss em. The only thing I didn't like was that they cover my eyebrows and they grow pretty fast

crew cuts are goat

Are buzzcuts still any good? ive got a workwear/military aesthetic going and i fell for the undercut meme so i have a shit ton of thick wavy hair on top and just short messy shit on the sides.

i am concerned

Eraserhead swag

Woops didnt see this posted already
But aye we can't forget the juice right?

What's a good Veeky Forums hairstyle for a girl with a round face shape (wider forehead/jaw)? Would getting straight bangs be a bad idea?

I like it a lot, keep it that way if you feel comfortable with it

Is your first name tommy?

Try it short

Straight thick hair
Ears are too big/assymetry to pull off short haircuts
Light brown
Almond eyes, high cheekbones, but oval face
Wat do

Need to see your face before giving advice

What the hell Morty??

stay jealous faggot

My current cut. I do the side part though to cover my high ass hairline bald spots. Any thoughts?

i want to try this, what's this called?

it wont work if youre ugly

which you are

no idea, I literally asked my hairdresser to give me this but 2 inches shorter. But now it looks closer to the first picture.

r8 my hair