What is this hairstyle? how do I get it? what do I say to the barber? is the picture enough for him to work with? help

what is this hairstyle? how do I get it? what do I say to the barber? is the picture enough for him to work with? help

Post a pic of yourself and we can give you better feedback as to what will look good on you

i know you can only see it from a profile pov, but make beard disappear, and thats basically me

If you're identical in looks to the photo (though I'm 100% sure you're not) then just bring in the photo and they can do the rest. If you want, look up the vernacular used by hair dressers and learn that as to better express what you want when you go. Though, you should hit up a master hairstylist instead. It costs more but they won't Fuck up

Not op. I wanna get a similar haircut, here's my face. Would it suit me well?

You could pull that off. Beard has to grow out tho.

im truly identical, even the head shape trust me

with it look good without the beard? OP here

oh and my hair is thick, thats why i think the messy fringe look would be nice. maybe easier to style even? how would you style it at home? towel drying and applying some wax or gel?

i think this pic suits my face and hair type even better

This will never look good for a long period of time. After like 20 minutes of styling it this way it will just turn into 15 year old Bieber.

do you think that that hair texture could achieve the thread's one?

this cut will only work if you have really thick hair, then it becomes pretty self sufficient

It's a fade cut with more on top. Get it parted to one side first, and don't get it blended so it can look messy on its own and look like another section of hair. If you have straight hair, it's a dream. Curly/anything else and it requires work to make it similar, but is still pretty possible.

You're going to have to have it cut short and grow out the top though.

I brought this pic to a lot of barbers, just take your phone and show them, they're happy to know what to do for a change, also I got a different cut everytime then I went for expensive barbers and it was closer to the picture and looked actually a lot better, it'll look better on the long run too, you'll pay twice the price but it'll look good for twice as long too

Tldr; don't be a pussy, don't be cheap, you'll look good for once

You're definitely not idential. The guy in the pic is attractive, and if you looked identical to him you wouldn't be so insecure as to ask for advice for a haircut without posting a picture of yourself.

That's just a grown out undercut low fade. The only thing similar I can think of to that is getting a bowl cut, but a more stylish one.

I am not one bit insecure about my image, and I've been dating for quite awhile now, so I give little fucks about my beauty x)) The single fuck I give is the hair, just because I never style it, I just want a change

Thanks bro that helped a lot! By short, you mean like 3 on sides? maybe a 4?

Oh ok... How much do you consider an expensive cut?

30 is cheap, 60 is expensive, but I guess it depends where you live

In the UK we use measurements, that looks to be around a 1 to a 3 on the sides and you can ask for it to be kept long on the top, I'm not sure whether it's similar elsewhere.

You're too ugly for an undercut. This applies to you. Yes, you, reading this right now, whoever you are.

Bah I'll get it anyways

Go to Walmart, buy a decent clipper. $40-60
Shave the sides and back at home with a number 3.
Do nothing to the top.
Go to a barber shop and ask for a good product for styling however you want.
Fuck around with styling until you figure out what works.

if you can't pull it off it makes you look like a fucking lesbian, so be careful user
t. someone who looked like a lesbian after getting that cut