When will this godawful instagram baddie trend finally die?

I'm so sick of seeing other girls with their overdone makeup. everything is fake

>false lashes
>drawn-on eyebrows
>overlined lips
>wigs
>fake tan

please god make it stop it looks so fucking awful and I hate seeing it everywhere I hate seeing dusty pink and shit brown makeup everywhere

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lsMjBV6sZVo
urbandictionary.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh and I forgot

>fake ass
>fake tits

i'll let it die when all those basic instathots sleep with me

>when she takes off her makeup and looks like a different species

>making the virgin thread

>actually thinking she looks good

please neck yourself m8

when will /r9k/ leave

I agree

Don't forget the "put on some trashy, vile rap song in the background because it means your hip and edgy and cool and guys like rap right? well ha they gonna be so surprised to know i do too! XXD XD XD"

first we need to master the artificial womb
then the concentration camps
then the gas chambers
then victory

cant even like music anymore damn

If you actually liked music you wouldn't listen to popular music at all.

As soon as white girls stop emulating other cultures. So basically never. What you're seeing right now is white girls trying to make themselves look brown.

it's worse when instagram baddies more on the alternative indie skateboarder/rave hoe/pot smoker spectrum play indie music, some of which i like, totally ruins the charm of the genre and gives it a bad image.

youtube.com/watch?v=lsMjBV6sZVo

It's a mixture of the Kardashians and other things like you mentioned.

When Kim Kardashian gets old enough for her PR team to be unable to disguise it.

Instagram baddies are just Kardashian wannabees

that bikini is wasted on that slut

Indie music is bad though, so you kind of deserve to have it ruined for you.

Never

They'll always be people with bad taste

>pigtails were ruined by thots with daddy issues

>everything that is popular is bad

kys

who would anyone think this looks good or attractive?

Kind of weird how low class women want to be Kim Kardashian

And low class men want to be Kanye West going to extremes like paying hundreds of dollars for anything with his name on it....Kanye West apc white t shirt

Kanye West sneakers

He's not wrong though

well that's a pretty big generalization user, you may be referring to the new surf punk scenes that cloud the genre.

Nobody actively tries to "look brown", I don't know why sjws are trying to convince themselves of this.
White people consider brown people unattractive for the most part. You understand that, right?

No I'm referring more to the twee indie folk/pop bullshit with quirky album covers for sad boys

>why dont all women's fashion and makeup trends appeal to MY standards
Maybe because they are human who don't have to bend to your whim, stop oppressing them.

music taste is subjective, you fedora fuck

yeah, we agree then.

>browsing magazines at a pharmacy
>Glamour's issue this month is about the "Instagram Sex Revolution"
>articles about a bunch of fat women in tan or dusty rose jumpsuits/leotards
>everyone claims to be some type of model, fashion designer or network marketing businesswoman
>article with some woman rambling about how she likes masturbating and orgasms but is totes asexual because she read about it on tumblr and agrees that having sex with other people is icky

live and let live

12yo desu

Literally anything is better than a disgustingly trashy and degenerate rap song.

>implying wearing 1000 lbs of makeup, inflated lips via injections and other painfully banal, trashy "choices" they make aren't part of latching on to degenerate trends started by degenerate people

Yeah, I find her kinda sexy but in a "I wanna call her up occasionally for a booty call after grabbing a mcBiscuit and have trashy sex wtih her behind a back alley" kinda way.

when people stop glorifying black culture and saying bruh, lit, af, etc. etc.

It's so painfully goddamn cringeworthy, whether done ironically or unironically.

Anyone who uses 'bruh', 'lit', 'af' and anything similar is pure cancer to me.

I wouldn't dare continue to associate with them.

I used to know a white chick who used lit in almost every sentence.
I thought it was cute at first but it got grating really quickly.
My brother constantly talks like that though, which is super annoying.

> be me
> like a nice fat girl every once in a while. some belly and bingo wings here and there.
> suddenly instagram is full of fat girls who have "body-positive" in their bio braying with stupid quotes and poems and "society's inability to deal with curves" while strapping their big asses into dental floss.

I mean just be a ho and get a sponsorship here and there. Don't suddenly act like some warrior poet when all you did was get some chubby chasers and girls into lingerie photos to look at you.

>being this much of a brainlet
They're copying the Kardashians. If you think that's "emulating other cultures" then you're right. Otherwise no.

Niggers should get off twitter, instagram, just about every social media website, stop wearing denim, throw away their phones, disconnect their internet, their TVs, stop straightening their hair, and go back to Africa to eat their mud cookies in their mudhuts.

Khoudia Diop and many other black girls are making Waves on insta so you're being quite foolish now.

you're not me i'm me

That ugly thing is just another result of niggers having things handed to them out of pity for their skin color and not because it was earned or genuine.

Truly a joke of a race, lmao. You got black actors, actresses, models, TV anchors, etc. and what's funny is you will absolutely never know if they got their job/part because they deserved it, or they were handed it because of the game being rigged out of pity (aka affirmative action/racial quotas/tokenism). Well, sometimes it's obvious as day that it's purely because of their skin color, but it's impossible to know for sure if it's truly genuine.

Stay jealous

Real prideful people who aren't insecure little bitches couldn't give any less fucks about other races

definitely, but they bring the same trashy image to it.

go look at a majority of kyc vintage shoutouts

Not him, but I am plenty "prideful" but I still think black people are just a little worse. Every African country has low average IQ's, while people of African descent who live in developed countries STILL underperform. They are responsible for massive crime rates across almost all income brackets and in every country that they have a significant presence. With all the people in Africa, what the fuck were they doing while everyone else accomplished things. Whites Asians and to a lesser extent Arabs have made most significant contributions.

I only have one black friend because all of the others at my campus are constantly acting up and obviously only got accepted because universities knock the bar lower for black people. If they didn't,most black people would never make it. I think they can be just as smart as the other ethnicities and are perfectly capable of being fine, respectable individuals. I have a few black heroes. When I meet a black guy that isn't a fucking animal, I'm fine with befriending them. But the general black population sucks ass

Its hot as fuck tho

Stay mad the superior races aren't bitter about their skin tone.

Science here

You're lesser evolved, you're less intelligent on the average, you're animalistic (niggers shooting each other Chicago)

Black skin is also the least aesthetically pleasing skin tone on a human.

To be honest I would change such girl for my girlfriend immediately

>what the fuck were they doing while everyone else accomplished things
Sub-saharan Africa isn't the best place to live if you want to quickly develop a civilization.
It's why all the humans who left and went to more suitable climates like the Mediterranean grew into more flourished societies in shorter periods of time.
Human migration basically created a gap in advancement that left a lot of races in different positions in the human race (no pun intended) with Africa in last place.
I think Africa could've caught up to about the level of society Eurpoeans had around the 10th-13th century by now if it hadn't been figuratively and literally raped over the last 600 years.
The continent should've basically been treated the same way underdeveloped worlds are treated in Star Trek.

i just think this shit looks trashyyyyy

This, Sub Sarahan Africa just had empires of dust

Relax bro

who cares? dumb thread

fair enough

nah large scale agriculture is pretty much permafucked in africa thanks to rampant diseases carried by insects, mostly the tsetse fly and mosquito
add in a lower avg. IQ and the people there have essentially zero chance of ever making it to agricultural revolution levels of civ. development.

what an insecure faggot

>and the people there have essentially zero chance of ever making it to agricultural revolution levels of civ.
I wouldn't say they had zero chance, nature likes to be unpredictable, but I'm an optimist.
I'd like to think that had they been given more time as an undisturbed populace they could've figured something out.
I mean by the time colonization started screwing them over they had already created a few empires, had those gone undisturbed they could've produced interesting results.

Thank Kim K for making the next generation think niggers are the pinnacle of fashion. Notice how white girls don't have any of these weird skin and hair issues. These girls might get fucked, but they won't be married by anyone who cares about their lineage.

Sorry, but I've been out of the normalfag news loop for a few years.
But how exactly did Kim Kardashian bring about the style of women like OP?

her makeup
whoring herself out to a rapper normies admire
having a bigger butt than everyone at the time
look it up

I actually like some of the makeup and wouldn't mind trying it myself. They tend to dress like shit though, so I don't follow Instabitch trends as a rule.

I like fake eyelashes and an occasional wig, but agreed that everything else is terrible. The lips are probably the worst.

Underrated post

HOW ABOUT YOU JUST DONT ASSOCIATE WITH THEM

You're basically saying that women need to be one dimensional in order for you to understand them. If a hot girl who likes makeup likes what you like, do you feel intimidated because you don't think you're hot enough?

Do you have no friends or something lol

Having no friends is effay.

>man just dont worry about that tumor nigga jus leave it be it aint botherin you

>stop oppressing them
>having an opinion on something is oppressive

Found the extremist/SJW

Another guy who didn't watch the show.

>science here
>unscientific, racist bullshit

Go ahead and call me a [social movement]-ist .
Why is politics only extreme opinions of opposite sides of the political spectrum?
And why do you post racist bullshit in a fashion board? KEEP POL IN POL

sieg you're a fat ugly mexican

Fine I'll be unscientific

And more fashion oriented

Black people are not aesthetically pleasing.

Therefore they're inferior in all aspects of fashion.

Since their social status is low you can use them in a statement in order to virtue signal about how compassionate you are in order to further your image.

Fashion houses are guilty of this as are wealthy liberals who could not care less about niggers.but use their situation to further their own goals and motives.

The truth is nobody actually cares about niggers.

Frankly I think I'm better than the left since I speak objectively on the matter and discuss openly why I dislike niggers and spics.

Rather than speak in cliches that just further my own goals.

Don't get me wrong if I see profit in exploiting virtue signaling niggers on welfare I'd do it.

But I'm just like the left in the fact where I don't give two fucks about Tyron jenkins

>some fag spends all day on Instagram and is shocked when other Instagram users also look like faggots

I didn't even watch the show but at least I did research before going on a sperg rampage about "r-r-reverse racism!!!!1"

can someone post the picture of sieg and that one fat trip thanks

no?
they carry the image like it's a trend, that's the point of this thread.

You sound like an idiot.
"It's only good if it's underground and LITERALLY nobody has ever heard it before... infact, I only listen to music that hasn't even been made yet, I call it beforecore".
Twat.

But "bruh" is frat/gymrat vocab originally, rapshits just appropriated it.

>some belly and bingo wings here and there
>some belly and bingo wings
>bingo wings
>bingo wings
>BINGO WINGS
?????
?
???

Well that's just fucking ignorant, what a disgusting pic
Those discs are bronze, not wooden

urbandictionary.com

/define.php?term=Bingo%20wings

>THIS

You look at them with all this make up on and think that they have similar features underneath just highlighted with makeup,
then you see them with it off and they look like a 5-6/10 that just came off of a 2 week coke bender and look beat up, it's kinda scary and sad at the same time

Imagine if men did this dr. jecyle/mr hyde shit how many woman would be bitching about it, yet everyone thinks it's perfectly fine to bait and switch your face as a woman, it's weird..

I'd probably develop a complex if I thought I was constantly fooling everyone with my appearance. It'd be like wearing lifts or a toupee every day.

Learn how to greentext

I didn't recognize an ex-fuckbuddy without makeup at the store.

Katy Perry no makeup unrelated

>yfw you typed this

There was a law in (I think) 18th century Italy where a man couple annul his marriage if his wife looked too different when he first saw her without her powders. I can imagine some people would like similar now desu.

No lie it happens. I would cake make up on when I was younger (but still not as much as the instagram look of the moment) and when I took it off at the end of the day my real face would make me feel miserable and I wouldn't leave my room without a full face.
It can turn into kind of an addiction because the more you wear the more distorted your view of your actual appearance gets and the shitter your skin gets underneath so the wider the divide between perception and reality becomes. I bet a lot of these Instagram girls are miserable as fuck when they clean their face at the end of the day.

Fuck forgot the t bh filter still exists.

You're retarded It's 100% cultural.
Do you want to know why Nigerian immigrants have the highest rates of university degrees out of any demographic in America? It's because their culture values education and they have a stable families. The same is not true about American blacks and it's what causes their high rates of poverty and violence. Any culture that values those things will do well in a developed country. I find it pretty funny how American whites are losing this culture which is how you end up with poverty-stricken white areas like Appalachia.

the sad thing is insta thots like these are the women i am attracted to. help me pls

It's a country of over 100 million people
Only the best come to the us since in terms of Africa mostly American immigration is mostly marit based. But that changes as people from the third world settle and their family comes. I would like a source on this and it's only takes into account immigrants themselves correct? Also what the person you responded to is correct on iq why this is though is still up for debate.

>people are defending this
wtf lol