Hey Veeky Forums! How would you dress a bigger girl?

Hey Veeky Forums! How would you dress a bigger girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/reverse_olga/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to suck a queef out of her ass

Drab, oversized outfits so she'd be motivated to take better care of herself.

Maternity clothes after I breed her

gym clothes and get thinner.

With a knife in her fat stomach

Burqa.

i'd put down the fucking fork and wait until i looked like a thin healthy person to dress myself

with a body bag Tbh

how long you suppose that'll take?

with a large crate

according to my calculations queeves (plural for queef) dont come out of assholes

in a corset so you can trick these niggas

In running gear
Strapped to a treadmill

Black clothes make you look slimmer.

why are thick/chubby girls so breedable bros

Well women of a slimmer build wear the male equivalent of briefs they call them 'panties'.
Bigger women wear what they call 'bloomers'.
The BIG women just wrap a sheet round they ass and call it a day.

I would pork her like a dingleberry if you know what i mean

some girls are bigger than others

There aren't any interactions I'd have with a flubber where she'd be clothed

It's because of your natural instincts. You see thick girls with wide hips more fertile, they're more capable of bearing children.

Gottcha Fampai

I wouldn't waste two seconds of my time dealing with a "bigger girl". They all need to either become skinny or die.

thicc girls that somehow manage to pull it off are so sexy

seems like only 1/10000 can do it but when it werks it werks

Niqab, no one wants to see that shit.

You don't, you put down the fork and run some laps.

As someone who used to be fatass, not dressing like shit helped motivate me to lose my weight at the same time.

It might not be the same for everyone, but doing that helped me not get caught into the cycle of self loathing where I'd feel like shit for looking bad, feel worse, and not accomplish anything.

>Emphasize one part of her body, like her legs, shoulders, etc.
>Use vertical patterns that make her visually slimmer
>Somewhat deeper necklines
>Anything fitted so she doesn't look frumpy
>Low or medium heels so she appears taller
Other than that, not much differently from anyone else to bee honest, since I've never been big and had to work with that

In a fucking trash can

with garlic, salt, and a squeeze of lemon juice.

I wouldn't dress
I'd loose weight fatty

Just dresses

by painting them green from head to toe and chasing them in an open field with a gun

This makes me so upset. She'd be fucking date-able if she were only 75 pound lighter. Jesus fucking christ, gluttony is a sin you fucking landwhales, get it through your fat fucking faces.

Emphasize the waist if there's a waist.

If there's no waist there's no hope.

ITT: Low test

Fuckin lost it xD

T H I C C

H

I

C

C

soft form fitting fabrics that feel good to squeeze, short skirts and shorts, dark thigh highs for shaping your legs and my dick
avoid unisex tees, anything retro or vintage, thick knits, masculine shit like baseball caps and old washed out thrift trash

what the fuck is that abomination you posted
the only redeeming visual qualities of a fat woman are her tits and ass - that woman has no tits, decided to wear a loose thick sweater to obscure them further, and the hem of that same sweater hangs so far past her waist that she's left as an assless rectangle on two sticks - much resembling the popsicles she's so fond of.

Only 75 pounds lighter? That's a lot of wight to drop without tapeworms or add meds

Queefs originate in the vaginal cavity, friend, though if you managed to suck one out of her ass your new name would be King LaQueefah, His Royal Majesty.

in nothing ;)

buy 4 sizes smaller clothes and force her to lose weight by doing so

I lose my shit when I see a nice waist to hip ratio. My fucking god.

She doesn't look to fat, she just has some thick ass thighs which is top tier imo. OP if you're any fatter than this, then lose some of it.

Her Instagram:

instagram.com/reverse_olga/

Weird shape, that's gotta be edited right? Her stomach looks too solid for that flab.

Holy SHIT son

It doesn't look edited.

fpbp

Why the fucc are fatlards encouraged to feel themselves this much?

Hi, I'm not this thick, anyways I'm still big at bmi 21.5, those Thinspo boards are helping me to improve but I need advice about what to wear in the process, I often see inspo pics and the people wearing the clothes I like are way thinner than me, so I'd like to know what would look nice on me at this weight.

It's edited in like facetune, not even photoshop

Sad!

BMI 21.5 is not that big. If your general goal is to look longer/thinner, just choose things that define your waist and make your legs look long. If you wear one boxier piece, make sure the other is fitted. If you want to wear something drapy or loose, make sure you show off delicate, feminine body parts like collarbones, wrists, etc.

Depends what you mean by 'bigger'. If you have:

>smooth, shapely legs
>hips thicker than your stomach
>a visible arse

Congratulations, wear anything that shows your figure and you'll look good. Trousers in winter, shorts or pleated skirt in summer.

On the other hand, if you're 'bigger' to the point your body shape is distorted, just wear plain clothes that cover you up while you lose weight. Once you get fat rolls etc your body simply doesn't look aesthetic, therefore you will never be fashionable.

It's not "big" it's fat. Fat is not Veeky Forums.

>used to be a fatass
>used to be
hahaha okay user we believe you

those thigh fat rolls

hilarious post

I would just lose the fucking weight and not look like a sack of potatoes trying to dress human.

Or maybe a curtain like all the other fatties.

Well tough luck hun even if you manage to find clothes similar in style, it probably would not do justice on a fatty. Just picture your ideal self wearing it and strive towards it. Usually there's not a lot of options for fatties in terms of clothing, and you know why? Because no amount of expensive material or elusive design is going to fix a fatty. They are just so unsightly goddam.

Eh, I'm not where I wanna be, but at least I'm no longer in what's considered "overweight" medically at my height, and at "average".

I used to be 70 pounds above that senpai.

i really just want sweden nuked now

With a bodybag.

Fat people are almost always useless dickheads that can't do anything for themselves.
Their weight is the major sign of these problems, they are messy, lazy, useless people and they are good for nothing 99% of the time.

I fucking hate instagram. I can already guess the description of this pic and the comments underneath it:

>"I was always bullied because of my weight yadda yada....I was insecure etc.etc.....in a dark place.....came to love myself...blahblah.. .not going to apologize for my size anymore.....SO THIS IS ME!!!"

>"YASSSSSS"
>"SLAAY GURL"
>"you're beautiful girl!!"
>"your body is perfect just like you #bodygoals"

This is some trivial shit in the real world.

>#bodygoals

thing is this body is a product of genetics alone

99% of women look absolutely fucking gross with this amount of body fat

>t. Sieg

i lost weight because i wanted to look good in clothes, then started to like weightlifting and went Veeky Forumsmode.

kek

Burka

i would rather undress her

The thing about fat people is they always smell. They never stop smelling like musty dank sweat.

I think a girl with a tummy can be cute, but if you're pushing a 25+ BMI then you should focus on not dying instead of your sense of self-worth

With a noose. 99.99999999% of diabetus who refer to themselves as the 'bigger' girl/guy are obese and a cough away from a heart attack.

No clothes, on top of my peenus

Goddamn it I love the thicc raccoon.

with nuffen dur

I'm not into the body positivity shit, but it's a gray area with chicks like this, because she's actually attractive

with a fucking diet, fatty

>instagram.com/reverse_olga/
shes russian. nuke russia

now, i've seen many a photoshop in my day, and this is a photoshop... you can tell by the pixels.