Which country is the least Veeky Forums?

obviously fucking america, is there any other answer?????

Haiti

>ywn take part in the only successful slave revolt in history

Although I want to say America as a whole, it also has some of the most Veeky Forums minorities in the world (not saying their minorities are Veeky Forums just that there's a small percentage there who are). Asia in general has a high amount of Veeky Forums of people compared to the rest of the world, although usually slightly less so than the most Veeky Forums in America. Sweden and Scandinavia in general is consistently decently well dressed although usually not truly Veeky Forums.
I haven't lived anywhere else in the world but if I had to guess I would say somewhere like Spain or somewhere like New England America

t. american

United states of america.

most males and females dress like shit here

Is anyone not saying america

I'm American and it's probably America unless you consider 3rd world countries viable contenders. Men here believe fashion is for women and the only fashion things men should know have to do with etiquette. Also it's hot as balls in most of America most of the year so we don't layer up

new england america is literally the only Veeky Forums of america.

Probably South Africa

>successful

even the women dont even dress that unique its mostly yoga pants and skinny jeans with some type of top shirt

Canada, specifically Alberta where my family resides. Everyone there dresses like a clown.

All countries dress like shit. People who cares about fashion will always be minorities. The only nationalities that I can say dresses consistently well are Slavs and Japanese. Literally never seen a badly dressed Japanese in my life and even a low life scumbag gopnik is still more aesthetically appealing than your average American.

America when it comes to everything has both the very top tier and worst shit ever. Like with beer.

The murricun south

Germany.

Ottawa is also embarrassing-tier
Montreal is fairly Veeky Forums

Clearly Germany

Germany

Any place where old people go to die in USA. Florida, Arizona, Cape Cod, South Carolina.

Horrifying style, everything is decaying poorly maintained beach/tourist stuff. Suicide inducing.

Australia

I live here and most just wear some form of t shirt and shorts. Some of them don't even wear shoes outside.

LA native here, seconding America

german tourists especially

>if I had to guess I would say somewhere like Spain
What makes you think that Spain dresses worse than something like Romania or Belarus

>The only nationalities that I can say dresses consistently well are Slavs and Japanese
Spoken like someone who has never seen a Slav in his life. They are known to have an extremely poor sense of fashion.

Germany or Austria or India or Nepal

There's 54 countries in Africa where the majority of the populace wear grass skirts and have bones in their noses and plates in their lips.

Damn those are literally the preppiest states. It makes so much sense now.

NEW FUCKING ZEALAND

I'd give them a pass because they can't even get clothes or don't even know what they're missing.

While here in Southeast Burgerland, I just have to wear a polo and decent pants that aren't blue jeans to be called fashionable.

I'm surprised no one brought up India.

is that grimes

I don't know dude, I just wanted to make fun of poor people.

USA, not counting a lot of areas on the north-east coast. people in the coasts of CT are not terribly un/fa/, albeit preppy douchebags