Why the fuck do people think leather jackets and trench coats look cool...

Why the fuck do people think leather jackets and trench coats look cool? 75 percent of people wearing those clothes end up looking like tryhard virgins.

depend on the type of people, the guy on the pic is french rapper, pnl

>pnl

PNL has a decent facial structure. Guy in the pic has a bloated face, lack of forward growth, and no cheekbones and chin.

I mean to say guy in ops pic

yea i have forgot the pic

leather jackets just aren't your bag user. They are one of those things where everything has to work with them, or they work against everything else.

That guy looks cool because a leather jacket is part of his metal lifestyle.

When I was at the movie theatre, I saw some ugly dude with a incel tier bowlcut wearing a leather jacket with bootcut jeans and dad shoes. It was cringe worthy. Basically virgin walk dude with a leather jacket.

You mean when you were working at the movie theater, right?

desu he recreated greaser look pretty well

>posts ugly-ass leather jacket
>every leather jacket looks shit
fuck you. it's true that it's hard to find one that actually looks good, but when you find one it looks dope AF

Except PNL are two guys

no i work at peets coffee

>dope AF
but otherwise word

And they look like tasteless faggots

alex turner is the only guy that comes to mind who can pull off leather jackets without looking cringey or autistic

TL;DR dont wear leather jackets if youre not an actual rockstar

>actual rockstar

or

you know

own a bike

cause that's why leather jackets became popular in the first place

cause it's part of the biker look

what do you guys think about this color for a leather jacket? like a whiskey tan

My mom can pull that off but idk about you.

Marlboromancore

how deep is your V neck shirt

he pulls of the SLP/rockstar aesthetic well just like harry styles, that due from 1975 (all those listed are pop musicians lol)

that too haHAA

but you have to ride an effay bike too like an all black cafe racer

do you think alex turner is a pop musician too?

i dont think harry styles is a musician since he plays no instruments

I meant to say those two listed were pop singers/musicians, not Alex turner (not a fan of his music but artic monkeys is rock)

Also, harry styles does play guitar.

Some leather jackets can look quite nice.

It looks nice, but when you have bad posture, bloated or skinnyfat frame and wearing it with baggy blue jeans and dad core new balance shoes. then its shit

This is true. You have to always choose a theme you want to exude for an outfit and make sure your pieces are consistent with that theme. Pic related is an outfit I paired with the jacket.

Leather jackets aren't even really hard to pull off. You just can't have igor tier aesthetics.

This is true for pretty much anything you know

tru

There are much easier ways to say "i'm gay" than buying a fucking red double rider. Cringe.

Is my boy Fenriz the most Veeky Forums man in metal?

damn, this is me

how fix?

>having masculinity this fuckin fragile

bet you don't even kiss your bros, faggot

I really, really implore you to show me an outfit that you think looks good.

I wear this to Lake Tahoe every Winter/Fall, do i look tryhard?

What's the name of that jacket? Would like to buy it

Can look really good on people, but depends on the person

TUNNEL SNAKES RULE OKAY?

he's a rockstar/muscian and really does ride a motorcycle so he can pull them off

What if im trying hars to be a virgin

because only one in a million has to look awesome... it is called advertising

The jacket is the least of your worries. What's with that cut of jeans + those shoes?

you look like a 15yo bitch

horrible fit desu

The problem is that most people buy fucking awful leather products which on top of that fits them horribly, way too big. Leather jackets are something you cant go cheap with

I think it's all about posture, OP. Leather just isn't a very forgiving material when it comes to slouched shoulders and craned necks. I've had a couple of leather jackets but always felt weird and goofy in them.

w2c

Steven?

Son of a bitch

Dead was pretty effay too

It's a fucking vest

lol i wear one on my bike because it's durable and never really goes fully out of style. simple.

can you actually wear leather jackets in the summer? i guess its good if you ride a bike since the wind will keep you cool but dont you have to take it off as soon as you get to your destination? and then you just carry it awkwardly after?

fuck i was gonna post that, faggot

guy in pic related looks unattractive, so everything he wears becomes a part of that unattractiveness. trying to push a point like this is pathetic, so blatantly shitposting and tryharding.

get off my board kid

i usually roll it up and stow it in a saddlebag or my backpack when i dismount if it's absolutely too hot to wear it. not too bad to deal with.

Because they do

have sex?

You faggots try too hard. Pic related is casual, just ignore the plaided shirt tied to the waist. Another thing to keep in mind is that if you're ugly or have a baby face, you're gonna look like shit with a leather jacket

Op it's the same as when kids used to wear a fedora, they're trying to embody the idealised image of what the thing is, for the fedora it's classy and for the leather jacket it's the coolness. What these people don't understand is that they're not in a movie

He actually looks good though

>keep in mind is that if you're ugly or have a baby face, YOU'RE GONNA LOOK LIKE SHIT WITH OR WITHOUT a leather jacket

ftfy

id on that jacket?

Used to know a guy with facial cancer rocking pretty much that jacket. Sadly he died about a year ago but his face covered in bandages only helped.

>tfw no CCP leather

Fenriz is one of the most Veeky Forums metalheads desu

But trying to look "metal" can easily turn out like pic related

Yup

Idk I paid 200€ for my main double rider and it fits me really well and 10€ for a slightly smaller, heavily used one

Everything is just too big. You look awful.

The fact the leather looks so dry constantly irks me.

T-this is me...

Probably hasn't been greased or oiled in years

not even trying to be a dick, but i frankly dont care who this person is , or whether theyre famous or not. if i saw a grown ass man, in his 30 's or 40's, wearing a jacket with hot topic tier buttons all over the lapels like some 8th grader, id think he was pathetic and start laughing at him

This. He looks fucking ridiculous.

>cause that's why leather jackets became popular in the first place

lmao do i need to be a coal miner to wear jeans then?

you look like a faggot

So glad someone posted something good before

>TunnelSnakesRule!.7z

Accurately this

im not a virgin but still a fucking awkward boy and this is me on the day 2 day.

That guy would look goofy in any outfit though.

>hot topic tier pins
You cant even see what's on them

Let's be real here:
You would make no audible noise and keep walking.

Just copped, how badly did I fuck up?

It looks too big for you. Why did you size up?

really really badly

Is it just the size that's bad, or the jacket itself?

I could always take it back for a smaller one

I don't feel it's particularly offensive. But I'm not one of the Veeky Forumsggots who can tell who made something just by looking at it.
I do know it's too wide in the shoulders and slightly in the sleeves by at least one size.

Not him, but you absolutely should. The shoulders and arms are too wide for you, which is why the left arm sleeve looks deflated on you.

Also too long in the arms. If you weren't holding your thumb out like that, supporting the arm, the hem would probably fall to your thumb's last knuckle.

this one's good

He looks too young to pull of that look.

He should revisit it in a couple years.

100% of this guy's problem is how awful he treats his hair, and that he's overweight. If he was wearing the same clothes, but his hair wasn't a disaster and he had a fit/slim build, he wouldnt even look bad.

no it isnt

dude, shit looks like plastic

he absolutely cannot "pull it off" (whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean)

and his music is terrible

hahahaha do you model for asos or some shit

jesus

i think its cool actually