Post a good fit with ozweegos

I'll wait.

Other urls found in this thread:

drmartens.com/us/p/originals-shoes-smooth-3989
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a noose

Bump

Pretty sure he said a good fit

Ugly shoes accompanied by nice pieces and a pretty girl. Anyone else wanna try?

it's literally a good fit with ozweegos tho
you might not like the shoes but they are p easy to incorporate into a fit. it's pretty hard to deny how versatile they are

fuck off, that was obviously /thread. you're just salty you can't pull them off/afford them. I wouldn't wear them dead myself but come on

Looks like a clown dressing up to go home after a day at the circus
All the fits posted so far would look infinitely better with literally any other shoe. Can some one please post a fit where Ozweegos elevate a fit? Is that too much to ask?

get some driving shoes or loafers

Yeah, good luck trying to satisfy a forum filled with domineering contrarians.

I really really like your picture, do you mind if I save it?

These are not bad at all. Ozweegos like yeezys are hated because they are a staple of hypebeast faggotry and shit style. I think ozweegos are alright, yeezys are just fucking ugly though, like leopard print pants.

Holy autism LMAOOOO

why does this picture make me sad

free the doggo ~u~

He only gets freed once someone posts a good fit with ozweegos (that is, where the ozweegos don't deteriorate the fit).

So far the closes is . This fit wouldve just been any other boring all black fit without the autism shoes. But it's just slightly above average at best, not good. Wanna take a shot, chump?

not good...but not terrible

He's dying, user.
Okay this one is actually kinda dope. The commitment to gramps aesthetic is endearing
Cant get over how clunky they are but you guys are getting there

If we can have just one more example where ozweegos elevate the fit then I'll free the doggo

saved him

Not gonna lie, I really love the colorways (minus the orthopedic looking joints in ).
He do a smile

finishing blow

HE TRAPPED AGEN

I said GOOD, user. That's a 6.1/10 at best!

6.1/10 fit is good for ozweegos
let the fucking dog go you dumpling

Alrighty guys, I had fun making this thread. The dog can go. Shoo you flea-ridden mutt!

not ozweegos retard

this is sick
this is ok

everything else in this thread would look better with simpler sneakers. they always look huge

I'm not a raf dickrider like you, how was I supposed to know?

it's a raf autism shoe, trails and other disabled shoes would fit

what shoes on the right?

Nice assumption. But just a simple google search or not letting Veeky Forums or r/streetwear be your only source for fashion, ya spoonfed hypebeast.

Except it wouldn't. Because most don't have that same color scheme or metallic sheen.

Looks like Doc Martens 3839 Smooth.
drmartens.com/us/p/originals-shoes-smooth-3989

89*